• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

The best way to learn after those things or resources is to learn from ourselves. Because, we can't get in other sites how to handle our emotions and how to understand our set up of our trading strategy. There's always ways that we know it better than others do.

I think that in the end we have to place some importance on all the steps that make part of the learning process and that includes both theoretical and practical aspects. This is because one cannot really survive without the other because if you can learn but not apply in your trades you wont be in profit.

Last edited:
Yeah that's true both theoretical and practical knowledge work hand in hand.One cannot do without the other.sincerely doing forex requires alot and if we ain't willing to give all to it,then we wouldn't be happy doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true both theoretical and practical knowledge work hand in hand.One cannot do without the other.sincerely doing forex requires alot and if we ain't willing to give all to it,then we wouldn't be happy doing it.

Yes, at the end of the day it is ourselves if we have enough training because there are just many resources where we can learn from, but if we don't know how to apply those knowledge then it would be useless, that's why keep on learning and applying.

As long you do some practices you can learn in forex trading. Theirs really no best way to learn forex trading. Its our commitment to learn that make us successful in forex trading. I just hope that I myself will become a successful forex trader. Its been a while since I last make good profit in forex trading.

Yes, because applying what you learn is the most important in here because if you can't apply what you learn then you will just forget that and your effort and time you put on it will be just wasted, that's why interest has something to do with it.

The difference of whether you will be profitable or not lies in whether you are able to apply the knowledge that you have gained into your actual trades. That means therefore that the knowledge and skills would be rather useless if are not able to put them to good use because you will end up not making profitable trades anyway.

And also to know how to trade well in the different circumstances in the market wherein it is unpredictable. Even though, we have always come to losing trades we still have opportunities to lower our losses and gain more profits. To learn more of Forex trading is from trading in the market.

I think another good site to learn forex is investopedia.com and instaforex.com. Investopedia newsletters gives update on the world of currency market. Just saw babypips.com and I sure think it's got great offers. Demo trading would also help the trader a lot, and this is advised.

Majorly i would be choosing babypips and that is majorly because there is a simplification in their learning process.Moreso it would be bad if we get to get more ideas through forex forums such as DCP.

Majorly i would be choosing babypips and that is majorly because there is a simplification in their learning process.Moreso it would be bad if we get to get more ideas through forex forums such as DCP.

Sure,forex forum is never a good place to learn about forex trading rather it is a place when we will be able to sharpen our knowlegde the forex forum i am talking about are those forums that pays for our post because many members post their own ideas in there own way,whereby making it more ccomplicating.

I dont think it is complication.people like me got to understand alot from forex forums likewise.What we just need is to sitback and relax and before we know it an issue solved by one which was un-undastandable would be solved by another.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think it is complication.people like me got to understand alot from forex forums likewise.What we just need is to sitback and relax and before we know it an issue solved by one which was un-undastandable would be solved by another.

Forex forums should not be used as a starting point for learning unless if you are looking for links to learning resources like books and tutorial sites to go to. One needs a solid foundation to get started in forex trading and then we can use the forex forums to complement the basics and foundation that we have already received from somewhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

You understands it because you are not starting from the scratch,a newbie who knows nothing about forex trading will never get it because he knows nothing about forex trading,so forum are meant for those who has little knowledge.

Actually there is no best way to learn, rather there are some basic tips which a trader should always remember. If a trader has willingness to improve then such trader can learn from any resources that where they think can accumulate some knowledge.

One must have a strategy on how to learn and be able to evaluate whether they are gaining something from the learning resources and if they are having a hard time understanding the content look for alternative resources. The knowledge is important which is why its important to make sure you do it well.

It is right, when there is something that I don't understand I will just simply look into some other resources where things may be explained more detailed and video tutorials that it will be surely easier to understand.

Vidoe tutorial is the best but it is not as common as other resources like the ebooks and forum where we learn also without learning it thoerically we will be unable to comprend the video tutorial when we watch them so its more better we take things step by step.

The easiest way to comprehend after those techniques or sources is to comprehend from ourselves. Because, we can't get in other websites how to deal with our feelings and how to comprehend our set up of our dealing technique. There's always methods that we know it better than others do.

The easiest way to comprehend after those techniques or sources is to comprehend from ourselves. Because, we can't get in other websites how to deal with our feelings and how to comprehend our set up of our dealing technique. There's always methods that we know it better than others do.

I think we can possibly get tips of how to get control of our feelings if we really who how we feel,like on how to make a trading plan one needs to know his profile before being able to create a good trading plan,also some good websites gives us tutors on how to figure out our profile.