• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

On our own means that we are the one who seek for the knowledge and tried the best way to learn individually without help or not much assistance from other traders. That's not really the point of it to become experts but to be good researcher in Forex trading.

The best way for me is really depend on you because we have to choose what really suit you, what can easily makes you understand the lessons because if you need some video tutorial then that is what you must use, but for some people who may have a slow internet connection, it's not for them.

Now a days forums are really helping us to gain a very good knowledge in forex and if you get registered with as many good forex forum the more knowledge you can get because forex is the place where a trader can discuss with another trader so they can share there knowledge and become more skilled in forex trading .

many ways for traders to learn forex trading such as, reading book, join discuss in many forex forum, and ask private mentoring. if choose to ask help from mentor, maybe traders can learn faster than if they choose to learn it self. but according to me, as far as traders able to stubborn, no matter which method they choose to learn, sooner or later they will success.

How do you find your own mentor. it's very much difficult to find some people who is willing to be our mentor. maybe if you can afford to pay.. I am just learning by myself because I don't have the money. Very hard to learn forex. It's very time consuming

I think the best way to have the forex trading these days is via the forum bonus. it won't earn much but then again you have got nothing on your side to make money either. that said, we have to see that best way to learn the forex is via the spending your own money. that seems to be the way there as well.

forex forum related with brokers usually give bonus posting to trading and surely its opportunity to everyone that willing to involve in forex business but have lack of capital. besides get earned, people have another advantage in form of knowledge by discuss and share with other people in forum board.

That can be a good way to learn because if you will think that if you going to participate with the discussion by reading and making replies you can get knowledge from it most especially that you are sharing knowledge with your fellow traders so it can be a good way to learn Forex trading at the same time you are working out to have a trading capital.

Theirs really no such thing as best learning in forex. But we must make sure that we are consistent in learning in forex. That's why I always spend three hours a day browsing and just reading about forex online. I will never knew when will I going to find a good topic that I can use but reading every day make me refresh my mind and make me learn new ideas at the same time.

nowadays, many of forex mentor online and they usually write useful article related with forex trading. their view is really different and maybe it due to they have lots of experience in trading. read their advice and their view is really fresh way to learn and enrich our knowledge as well regarding with forex trading.

Well, that's informative to have articles of those who become successful but I think that mostly they will tell only the things or to motivate us and I don't think it will be good if we use the same strategy they are using because we thought we can be successful also. But, we can try to adopt their strategies and come up with better and suitable strategy.

The best way to learn forex trading is by spending time in forex sites and broker sites and forex forums. I do spend my time learning and reviewing about forex and I make sure that I give one day off to myself just so that I can study forex and every thing about forex. Some how I know I need to do some research if I really want to take forex trading seriously.

Yeah spending a lot of things and being patient is the most important thing so that you would be able to learn forex well. You don't need to hurry jus to learn things. You would have problem learning well if you are just always in a hurry to learn forex.

indeed, forex is not something we can learn overnight. every trader should spend their time and focus if want to make the learning stage process shorten. and if traders have main activity or job to do, surely it make them less focus and maybe time needed to pass learning stage longer. but its not a big problem as far as traders comfort and enjoy to do it.

Yes, I had started with demo as well that’s good experience for me. I am also learn forex using babypips that’s very good resource for beginners, today many source are available of learn forex like online , ebook both are good .

I never heard any interest of reading ebooks the best way to learn now is through the online resources particularly in the audio/video tutorials that will going to be encouraging and far better than just written text. For me, this should be the best because, we have seen demonstration of Forex.

Oh well somehow people would love reading ebooks. I think there is no problem with reading ebooks. If you think that you would be able to learn better that way then good. But for me i am not much familiar with ebooks and so I just chose the websites where I would read more about forex.

Lets just time make you learn and earn in forex. Theirs something that we can read and study but theirs something that only time really can help us learn. In my daily trading and daily browsing in internet theirs some certain topics that just pop up that I got interested and do some in depth review. So in short all we need to do is just constantly research and who knows you can maybe find some good information that you can use to trade.

For me, it will be the best if we include the Forex video tutorials. These are far more better to let us know the market and how to trade on it. Because, it's better visual demonstration on how to use indicators and how to apply strategy. Even video conference or live seminars can do big help.

babypips probably the best place for beginners to learn but actually there are many ways for us to be able to learn more about how to trade in good and at least we have to frequently interact with many senior traders so that we get a lot of advice and also get a lot of experience which will help us to improve the capacity we have

- - - Updated - - -

babypips probably the best place for beginners to learn but actually there are many ways for us to be able to learn more about how to trade in good and at least we have to frequently interact with many senior traders so that we get a lot of advice and also get a lot of experience which will help us to improve the capacity we have