• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

Oh well somehow people would love reading ebooks. I think there is no problem with reading ebooks. If you think that you would be able to learn better that way then good. But for me i am not much familiar with ebooks and so I just chose the websites where I would read more about forex.

I learned Forex myself . Forex is not very popular in my country and our government has strict rules regarding Forex trading. I also never attended any seminars or even heard of it in my country.

However it is now easier than ever to learn and start trading Forex. There is lot of information available on the net Forex trading and forums also help beginners a lot.

I think most of us learned Forex through self-study and discovery. However, I did not made to attend in the seminars or learning in Forex trading. Only, the most significant for me is the websites that have tutorials in Forex basics and also the in the videos in the video websites which greatly help to demonstrate Forex.

Its good to attend one just for curiosity and sometimes you can talk and make friends with others who like to trade in forex as well. So far so good that I'm earning good in forex trading right now but same time my earnings are not high enough for me to enroll in advance forex trading. I'm happy with my 10% profit a month and right now what I only need is extra capital.

Yeah, I'd suggest everyone that's starting out should go and visit that sire to learn but for me personally, the DCP forums is more active than babypips. DCP has more people posting on it and more discussion open at any given moment, the dcp forum is fun :)

In my opinion demo trading is the only best was to start trading and that will give us good profits with real account . i see many of the newbie traders will be not at all showing interest in trading with demo and they are coming directly into the real trading and as the result we can see that they are facing loss .

Forex trading learning is a life time process. I do hope try to continue trading in forex for all of my life and that the main reason why I don't like forex trading before. Because its a commitment. But when I realize that I make money I end up getting more and more interested to the point that I study and try to learn forex trading or regular basis.

That's true, and if you are not ready to make a commitment then it's better that you don't because Forex trading requires your time especially if you are starting to trade, you have to find what's suit you to learn Forex trading because what others find good may not suit you so better if you try out different things.

Time is very much important. You can not rush things. You have to learn slowly and patiently. If you want to learn and practice fast, most probably you would not be able to learn pretty well and you would just need to start again so you would learn well.

Just having risk management you will also need to learn the time management and really not do harsh things, analysis and decisions in your trades. This could mean failure of making a good trade. And yet, it's important that we know what will be our market sessions time for the trades we will make.

yeah time management is important just like risk management. actually there are a lot of things we need to do. it is not just one thing. but you would need to do a lot of right thing or combination of those things but as you keep on learning you would get to learn every thing you need

I think a lot of way to get started learning the trade, and we can learn a lot from various existing sources, and the most important thing we have to do in learning forex is, any knowledge that we get we should be able to apply to a practice, that is by doing demo trading , if we are diligent in applying the knowledge we gain by doing demo trading, then I'm sure we can get a good trading skills with a time not too long

The best way to learn forex trading is a practice with money management. If we do not pay attention to manage our investment , learn the proper way of using his amount in trading and quite trading with desired results we can not be a good trader. Much practice will make us enable to do right decisions. He should consider his mistakes to solve them so that in future he can avoid these mistakes.

The best way to learn forex trading is a practice with money management. If we do not pay attention to manage our investment , learn the proper way of using his amount in trading and quite trading with desired results we can not be a good trader. Much practice will make us enable to do right decisions. He should consider his mistakes to solve them so that in future he can avoid these mistakes.
And we must also focus on percentage of our virtual funds in demo account to the percentage of our funds in real account when we practice. Because in demo account we can get like 50,000 dollars virtual funds while in real account I guess on average we can only invest 100 dollars. So the amount discrepancy alone can result to early MC if we are comfortable trading 50,000 dollars virtual funds.

is absolutely true because the theory without a practice would not be able to produce a very good ability, and just by doing a practice with a demo trading by combining trade theory we have learned to be able to make us become a trader who has a good ability to trade

It's not a theory. Practice is necessary for the starters or newbies in Forex business. How you can trade if you don't have any proper knowledge on handling your trades or if you did apply any trading strategy that will help you for analyzing the market. It is the strategy you are pertaining not a theory.

I think Forex forums are really a very best place to improve your forex skills , but if you want to get started with basics then babypipes is one of the best site where you can see step by step tutorials that can help you to gain good knowledge about forex . I started my forex carrier with that place .

I think Forex forums are really a very best place to improve your forex skills , but if you want to get started with basics then babypipes is one of the best site where you can see step by step tutorials that can help you to gain good knowledge about forex . I started my forex carrier with that place .
Are you sure? Forex forum will contain some material even worst material also, and if you see it carefully there are some posts that actually similiar to each other and actually has the same meaning with only words difference, which i think is not that good for trader's improvement, in fact forex forum give lesser improvement, even it still contributed to us.

most of the time the forex brokers are also going to help you in the forums and they are also these days giving the forum bonus. so starting up is not that hard as well. you just need to be sure by learning and spending the money in real and demo account, skills are going to be improved.

Its good to join broker site that has forums. In this way we can really communicate with other traders as well. I do hope we can really make good income in forex for many years with the help of other members in that forum. Unlike if we are trading alone in a broker site that does not have a forum. We will never going to know if someone is encountering any problem.