• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

We all know that forex trading can change our life for good if we properly get a good tutor,i think in other to be successful in this business we need to learn it properly,the best way or place to learn forex is babypips perhaps this site gives us the theorically aspect of forex trading we can as well do the pratical part of it with demo account.

Yeah,i honestly agree with you Cutiekc.A good friend of mine told me about this babypips site and i have started going there to learn Forex Trading.I am gonna use the site to be an expert within a short time.The site is the best to learn Forex but going through the whole lesson will surely take time.I will always refer the site to those that wants to learn the trade.

Yeah thats right the site gives you what you want to know about forex trading though you will need some other practical stuff also reading of ebooks pretty help as well.though i got an expert who will be tutoring me soon.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah,i honestly agree with you Cutiekc.A good friend of mine told me about this babypips site and i have started going there to learn Forex Trading.I am gonna use the site to be an expert within a short time.The site is the best to learn Forex but going through the whole lesson will surely take time.I will always refer the site to those that wants to learn the trade.

Babypips is really a good site to learn Forex trading and it suitable for both newbies and expect traders. I wish DCP could be that popular someday, when people search for "Learning Forex" they will be redirect to DCP :D

i think the best way to learn forex is by using a demo forex account. being active in forex related forums may help too.

Babypips is really a good site to learn Forex trading and it suitable for both newbies and expect traders. I wish DCP could be that popular someday, when people search for "Learning Forex" they will be redirect to DCP :D

I agree with you sir! Babypips is the best forex learning website that I have found. It is in this site where I first learned the basics about forex. The site is very user friendly and I think it is best for beginners because the explanations made here are very thorough and fun. You will not actually get bored reading explanations because they are funny and enjoyable.

As for DCP, I Really hope that this forum will be as successful as babypips or even better. Well it will start from being as small website and could grow into a big one with the support of members. I wish you all the luck sir!

Yeah i do agree that someday, Dcp will definetel be a place were we can learn forex and know the background of forex also. It will really take some time but we will definetly acheive it. About babypips i think i will go through the site as its my first time of hearing it.

Yes as the moderator said earlier babypips is one of the best site to learn forex.Babypips has the school of pipsology section and that can help you a lot in forex trading.And you can also visit forum sites like this one and there are many other forex related sites that can pay you.And may be you can also visit this site as this has a lot of information for the beginners.forexonlinelearning is a very good source to learn forex and as a beginner you can learn a lot from that site.

i think most of you told about that, there are many kind of site like that which many members could see and learn from it, but apart from that thing, the most important thing have forex account, and then practice what we already read and learn from it. and demo account is the good place for it

Yeah,i agree with you that this site is also a good place to learn forex trading.I will soon devote more time to learning this trade.the more we chat or post here,the more our knowledge about it will improve.I also hope the admin can get some experts to help the newbies when it comes to answering questions.

i think most of you told about that, there are many kind of site like that which many members could see and learn from it, but apart from that thing, the most important thing have forex account, and then practice what we already read and learn from it. and demo account is the good place for it

There is no other ways you can learn forex trading by only reading as a trader, we really need to learn on how to trade and therefore, we are going to use a demo account. Demo
accounts are virtual so we can practice whatever, whenever we want to use strategy. We need to use the platform and need to install it as well.

After, we are done in demo trading then we might start real trading when we have good results. But then I suggest to be part also of forex forums wherein we will have different traders who have discussion. Additionally, you can also bonuses from your posts which is good for real trading.

No,you can't learn that by just reading.You need theories and practical.You need to read the basics things first and get yourself more accustomed to the trade by discussing with other experts on forums.When you feel you are ready,try your luck with Demo accounts.Do make sure you are not starting your trades with Robots.

yes you can learn with the basics only and then go for trading on a real account. You need the basics first and make sure you understand them because without that basic understanding you wont be succesful. Going for a demo account is the next best thing because you will then be able to put into practice what you learnt.

imo, the best way to learn forex is to open an account and start trading on demo:)
also i think, autotrading forex for beginners is quite a good option, esp. to not waste money and time while learning. for that i think one very good platform is zulutrade in terms of profitabilty/min account deposits and good signals.

@yudis: lol of course we need MT4 to learn, but if you use the other Operating System that is not Windows you can try some broker that give you web account :D, which you can try to trade there, and yeah demo account is one of the good place for members to learn without have any risk, but if they love risk, real account still good for them :D

Its true that a demo account can be really helpful in learning forex trading. After all the learning it helps to put the theoretical aspects into practice. You get the feel of the environment that you will be dealing with with no risk of loosing any of your money, When you feel confident enough then you can switch over to a real account.

it is important to learn by demo. but it is also good to have a person who will guide you on the basics of using the trading account. cause it is sometimes confusing to learn how to start a trade. but if you get the very basic, then you can do other things by yourself.

I just do this three combination. I'm hoping that one out of ten who read my post will also try it.
First visit the site of babypips. read all the topic that you can find. second open an account in instaforex and try demo and practice what you learn in babypips. Then try to post in mt5. what you earn from their you can use to trade in instaforex. good luck.

THX Hoang long for sharing the site baby pips. it really looks interesting. i am learning a lot in just 10 mins . i think i should spend more time on baby pips and also here to learn more things.