• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think ForexPaceArmy , EarnForex and Baybypips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

Yes, till now Forex forums are the best! But the problem is; there is no organized place to learn Forex! This is why, it takes such a long time to be a pro trader from newbie!

nice message , a good trading strategy can bring good result if there is real money managing approach. but we have to develop our strategies by more practice , otherwise it will not works consistent.

In the most recent few years, foreign currency exchange traders are trying to earn money on a global platform. Nevertheless for the beginners it is essential to conduct all trading activities after understanding forex properly. And of course, experts’ guidelines will definitely help the naïve traders to achieve the full success which are available in various forex forums. And without any doubt each trader should try to acquire basic understanding of forex trading from presented learning sources.

Actually being overconfident will bring trader become careless and often, it lead trader make wrong trading decision. I don’t know whether it in term of open position or in decide to use margin pre order. Being overconfident also makes us ten to become not aware anymore that the market is unpredictable and risk loss will always exist.

What are the best correlation pairs to trade in the news time ? I have noticed when EURUSD news time EU move suddenly after 1 to 5 GU follow EU this is good opportunity to make money

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

I like leverage that also help me take leverage to earn my trading income. Now I mix it with my trading strategy to plan my money management how much my position in each period time.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

According to me, If you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Actually scalping success on the lowest trading spreads currency pair. So we the scalpers have to choose the currency pair which has lowest trading spreads. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping.

In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

Learning is really important for any kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. I think from all self learning is the best. As a part of self learning we can take demo account which is the master place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

I see, many traders are interested on indicator based trading system. But, I am not following this common way; from the last 5 years I have been working with Price Action trading; according to me PA is the best.

Nezami you are right, but beginners need to be very careful with leverage. Although it can assist in making larger profits, it can also lead to larger loses, which is not nice. Experienced traders have the knowledge to overcome short term loses, but I am not quite sure about beginners

Nezami you are right, but beginners need to be very careful with leverage. Although it can assist in making larger profits, it can also lead to larger loses, which is not nice. Experienced traders have the knowledge to overcome short term loses, but I am not quite sure about beginners

High leverage will do more harm than good to newbie traders. Many in this market have came with the dream of getting rich overnight and lost everything they have invested. It is wise to assume traders who does not understand leverage will most likely lose money.

All important trading tips indicate to find a right broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that is more appropriate for scalping.

If you can earn profit with consistency daily 5 pips, with certainly you will get rich from this trading place. so many traders earn 10 pips or more in a day from here but not consistent they are at all. the main deal is a consistent in this topic.

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

We have to recommend the broker which always ensures security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.