• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

Some important for forex trader
You should always keep in mind that aside from the fact that Forex can give you a great money-making potential, Forex also has equal risks. Therefore, before you enter this market and trade, you should first consider a few things in order for you be successful in this money making venture.

First of all, you have to know how to trade currencies. In Forex trading, all you need is a personal computer with an active internet connection, a funded Forex account and a Forex trading system. There are numerous websites that offer Forex trading. In order to start trading, you have to open and fund an account first with your chosen website. After that, you can now start trading in the most liquid market in the world.

You need to have a fast internet connection in order to keep up with the updates and price movements and prevent slippages from happening. Another thing you have to consider is that as much as possible, you should register in a Forex website that offer dummy accounts so that you can practice your skills and strategies in Forex trading.

the important is a risk and profit in the forex is the same and now that we have to do is make the risk of loss is much lower than the profit, and also continued to follow management because I think it is a very major determined your profit

By working in a demo account as much as possible you will be gaining some practice which will be necessary when you go live. Forex has the potential to provide good profits for the trader and the best way to minimize the risk is to make sure that you know what you are doing.

I will adding that edge or worked trading system is another important thing to have by forex trader. if we already have it, the rest is very simple. but as we know, its not easy to found it or develop it. require a lot of our time and patient. we will always found a problem if still don't have an edge.

What you could also think of doing in the early stages of your trading career is to consider adopting a trading strategy and making gradual adjustments to it to suit your needs until you are more comfortable with it and see actual results. There will come a time when you will be able to develop your own which can hopefully bring even greater results.

The risk is very equal, but if you don't know the basic at all then the chances of losing is really high so you must really keep in your mind that you must be well prepared before entering the real trade, and always think positive to whatever things you may experience.

I think for me this equal risks they are stating is about the choice we make. As obviously we do have different risks here. Either to have low risk or high risk. Usually, putting higher lot size will give you high risk and lower lot size will give you lower risks.

I think for me this equal risks they are stating is about the choice we make
. As obviously we do have different risks here
There will come a time when you will be able to develop your own which can hopefully bring even greater results.

i just want to have low risk as much as possible. i don't want to increase my risk like increase my lot wen i am not yet very much knowledgeable in trading. so i am still trying to learn a lot more how to trade well. but for now i have not learned a lot yet. but i am still trying to increase my knowledge.

Risk is always their. Its constant. How we can minimize risk is depends on how we know about forex trading. I'm happy that so far I'm manage to earn some money in forex trading but the risk is always their sometimes one or two mistakes can lead to one to two months worth of trade and recovery.

Well that is really true forex trading is all about risk and we are the very set of people who can control our risk level so what I normally do here is for me to to learn all its take to become a good forex trader and get all the experience then I will proceed do further learning then I will say you are a good forex trader.

Its just very important to accept that there's risks in forex but its also important that a trader will both balance it in our winnings or profits. I know that most of us are focusing to make the risk lessen and in this way we can aim to have our profits, while if we focus on profits then, we are trying also to lower the risks as much as possible.

That is why its good to trade with a good money management to help reduce the risk factor here forex is full of risk and risk in here can only be taken and control by those serious traders who are ready to make something out of the market.

- - - Updated - - -

That is why its good to trade with a good money management to help reduce the risk factor here forex is full of risk and risk in here can only be taken and control by those serious traders who are ready to make something out of the market.

For me what is important is that before you trade you must have a daily forecast. I know many just trade and don't bother to check or do daily analysis. They think by just simply looking at the chart they can already know the trend and patterns and they end up losing money in forex trading. I'm happy that right now I make good money and I'm hoping that in two to three years time I can earn 1,000 dollars a month.

it is true, we must have good financial analysis especially for us who use only a small capital, with the financial analysis we can know how much revenue we receive daily, so we can make plans minimum revenue targets per day with a minimum revenue targets per day we can make financial analysis of financial management so we can control it well.

For me what is important is that before you trade you must have a daily forecast. I know many just trade and don't bother to check or do daily analysis. They think by just simply looking at the chart they can already know the trend and patterns and they end up losing money in forex trading. I'm happy that right now I make good money and I'm hoping that in two to three years time I can earn 1,000 dollars a month.

Actually I agree with you dailly analysis is the best and the only thing which can bring success because in forex if you dont do your dailly analysis how can you succeed in making it big in forex trading its just like bline man entring a church without the help of anybody surely he will peic around the church without finding a seat for himself.

learning is most important for Forex trader, if any trader wants to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first and then he/she should have to practice a lot in demo account,this will help him to gain some experience about trading.

This week lesson. Don't bite more than you can chew. In my case don't open position more than my capital can handle. Its First hour of the trade and the price goes up so for the first time in a year (literally) I open lost of position hoping to make good hit with some pips. But guess what happen? The price just fall down!. And I got hit really bad.

learning is most important for Forex trader, if any trader wants to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first and then he/she should have to practice a lot in demo account,this will help him to gain some experience about trading.

Well, the practice is really quite important because then you would looking at the results of the trading strategy that you are going to employ in the real account. It would not make sense to just make use of a strategy without testing it first and seeing good results in the demo account and gain some experience in the process.