• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

It is true. A broker can sure screw a trader. For that traders should be able to differentiate between dealing desk and non dealing desk (NDD) brokers. Choosing dealing desk broker surely will make a trader suffer lots of losses.

in order to me , the best way is for someone to get a demo account and then try Forex trading without the benefit of any training or even reading of the basic of Forex trading, this way , you will get confused a lot and therefore , if you get attracted to the trade, you will search the web and find out and learn about the things which are making you confused.

Thank you very much for your guideline! Basically, new traders need to focus on their learning process rather than earning! There is no valid way without learning, all of pro traders are knowledgeable enough, that’s way they are making regular money here.

For keeping survive in this volatile trading place confident is needed but overconfident is will harmful , sometimes because overconfident then leading trader greedy in trades, and dare to take risk in trading which actually the market very dynamic and not always after trade open trades then will directly get profit.

Basically mostly traders come into Forex due to earning money very rapidly, and when they try it practically ultimately they fall a great loss due to lack of real market principle.

Basically mostly traders come into Forex due to earning money very rapidly, and when they try it practically ultimately they fall a great loss due to lack of real market principle.

There are many proof of in on the internet. The forex market is not a place to make some quick bucks. But it is a place from where people can earn decent amount of money if they work on it.

Forex trading can give you a very quick profit compared to other business, where price movement within a few minutes you can turn a profit that much as long as the appropriate capital with only

Spreads is big deal when choosing a broker , if you are a scalper should choose the broker which always ensures 0 pips lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

I have seen, many new traders want to make money by shortcut way without learning, but the thing is; there is no shortcut way to make money in Forex! It’s a long time learning process! This is why, you may notice all of pro traders have such a long time trading experience.

Choosing a right broker is very difficult task nowadays, because there are many kinds of brokers are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

the traders who are particularly newcomers don’t gain proper knowledge and experience and they just rely on the basic learning which get form demo and that is why the traders fail.

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

I think as trader need patience how to get earning from forex trading is not simple and easy, sometime forex will become high risk and only waste money for them that often reckless and trading high risk taker without any experience

Well it is up to traders how to approach the market. I support traders making mistakes. Mistake make a trader to become better in trading if they can identify those. And risk will always be there so go on with it.

Mistake in trading is common thing that sometime inevitable due trend market very dynamic and unpredictable, with mistake we learn more about trading and making evaluation which eventually leading us to become better trader

You are right. As long as we can learn something from our mistakes we are gaining something. We are not totally in loss. But if we are only taking loss then it is where we lose.

Yes without passing a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

How much reliable” Forex “ I think it depends on you. If you can observe all inevitable part of trading, then it can be a reliable source to earn money. Otherwise it could be dangerous for you.

Basically broker credibility can be checked by shortlisting few decent brokers and trading their demo account to see the performance how it works, checking their reviews and once the broker is finalized we should start with small amount to check their other processes like withdrawal.

What are the best correlation pairs to trade in the news time ? I have noticed when EURUSD news time EU move suddenly after 1 to 5 GU follow EU this is good opportunity to make money

Gbpusd and eurusd has corelation with usd, because these pair has same element, sometime both pair move similarly, on one direction, but its also will depending with volume transaction on euro and gbp, can occured both pair move opposite direction because one currency has large volume transaction

I agree with you! But only correlation strategy is not workable at anywhere! When I was a new Forex trader I tried with this system; but I have mixed experience on it! By the way, now I am trading based on the fundamental market analysis.

The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think ForexPaceArmy , EarnForex and Baybypips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.