• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

I am also ever once time trying to investing to certain account manager which he call as independent trader which all risk will manager bear all risk, but what happen is only few minth earning sharing profit smoothly paid, but afterward he eventually carry out all money from investor we need carefully to giving capital to others

To protect your money from this kind of scam, now there are PAMM services where broker protects your money and the PAMM manager can't withdraw money and run away with it even if he wants to.

So far I am not yet trying service pamm service which many broker also offer this for investor in forex business, still like with trading standalone with all result whether profit or loss will own selves will responsibility

Good thing you accept that you are responsible for your own actions. Many does not want to accept it. lol If they make profit then it's because of their expertise but if they suffer loss then they put the blame on the market. lol

For leading a flexible and secure trading life, we the traders have to make sure regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds with certainly. Actually, credible regulated trading broker always ensures security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are really supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

In this market place we the traders first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trading knowledge for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly. But I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly from here without learning and ultimately they fall a great loss when trading practically. On the other hand, besides good trading knowledge we have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

According to my trading experience, I think we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions.

For scalpers low spread and good execution speed is necessary. If these 2 conditions are not met then it will be difficult for a trader to prosper.

Yes right for scalping trader will prefer using broker that offer low spread but also good execution trades, sometime as scalping trader they open and closed order on few minute and for this purposes hence they need fast instant execution, and requote is like as enemy for scalping trader

Requote or slippage both are not good for scalpers. They can mess their trades if in loss during a volatile market period.

So for scalping trader will better they choose broker that having good speed execution to avoid requote, and also if they using ea, also will better if using broker that giving good speed execution because ea work because changed every tick price move, and if when ea confirmed signal if faced requote hence it will canceled and become problem

During volatile times nothing can be done. Too many orders and liquidity is being processed that slippage happening is inevitable. lol

Only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge is not able to bring success in this market place. besides good trading knowledge we have to ensure a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, we can choose the broker which always guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

We the traders have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

Actually in this market place, if we get security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies from our trading brokers, obviously it is possible to get satisfied. And we have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, it would be great for us.

According to me, by and large traders fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, it would be great we acquire proper risk management policy before trading with leverage.

You are absolutely right, Forex trading business is very profitable profession for the good skilled Forex trader! In other words, it’s very risky profession for the traders who are trying to make quick money here by avoiding money management rules! Success is not easy calculation here, in Forex only 10% even less traders are making regular money, that’s the real scenario!

in point of fact high leverage as long as trader still wisely using their margin and keep discipline with risk management , high leverage will help to boosting opportunity, but many trader beginner they can’t use leverage in a proper way and having tendencies to become greedy and this will like as suicide account at short time.

For ensuring the successful trading life with certainly first of all it is more important to acquire exact trading skill by learning. On the other hand, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

This market is too much volatile and there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , that’s why for keeping survive in here we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. First of all we traders have to ensure real money managing plan if we get maximal result by our trading strategies.

When looking for a broker there are many important things that we the traders have to check. According to me, I will emphasis on the lowest trading spreads, because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. by using comfortable trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies . So, trading spreads is really important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders select our trading style in Fx trading. Basically, Long term trading I think always safe and comfortable but we have to make sure first of all sufficient trading balance for that. My trading career I always like to trade with long term trading, but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.

for ensuring the successful trading life with certainly first of all it is more important to acquire exact trading skill by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.