• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

I know about the risk when using high leverage , but not agree with you, good plan of course can bring good result , but in spite of having real trading plan there is no chance to reduce risk percentage , because market moves at random most of the time and there is nothing 100% in Forex trading.

As a newcomer I fall a great loss , sometimes has lost almost whole balance especially when tried to recover instant loss by revenge over trading.

There is nothing which is able to reduce your frustration until make sure a trading discipline as well controlling emotions. We traders feel frustrated when we lose, and only due to lacking trading discipline and because of emotions we always fall a great loss.

Sometimes I got maximal result by using EA but I never depend on this. I always try to depend on my trading knowledge that I have acquired by passing a long time with great patience.

TheTrader what do you mean by maximal results by using EA? Are you referring to profits from a deal? I don’t believe in EAs. It might be that they will sometimes make some profits, but on a long run they are destined to fail. It might be better idea to stick with your trading knowledge

Managing 2% risk until until closing any order its not an easy task , pro trader can manage their risk ratio accurately because of having long term experience. but as a beginner there is no chance to keep 2% risk for all time , but if we practice more and more above all in demo account there is a possibility to become knowledgeable about risk management.

The beginners should learning it a common thing , your learning process will be valueless until make sure a great place for practicing practically. Demo account can be chosen for that.

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, we the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

There are many important things we the traders have to focus when choosing a broker, from all I think spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, if we have lowest trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

I think so; have a long term plan on Forex learning is the obvious! Because, it’s not possible to build a good trading skill within very short period of time!

in Fx
The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, we the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

in Fx

Broker is very complicated issue; with a market maker broker it’s really very complicated journey! So, we should use only regulated broker and avoid the market maker brokers!

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

When a small child puts his finger in the fire, he realizes that it hurts and it’s better not to put your fingers in all kinds of burning things. I don’t know what is changing in the minds of some adults, but many lose money on Forex and replenish it with an even larger amount. I know a man who took a loan and lost all the money. I explained to him that this should not be done, but he laughed and said that I did not understand anything in trade. Guys activate your brain when trading and then everything will be fine.

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

Forex trading cannot make us profitable within very short time , but by means of this market place we can earn more profit rapidly than other sectors if you can ensure some inevitable parts of trading.