• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

If anyone want to trade devoid of using Stop Loss , my personal request , please trade some time in demo , then you could realize the importance of this trading technique. i cant imagine trading without SL , because every faction in this stock market is uncertain and no one can calculate this with surely. so, trade without SL is just a part of madness , nothing without it.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Something important would be I would say not to be dependent on all that things you see here. See my point ? I do not understand how it really going on out there no matter how you put it really. Do see my things happening there no matter what.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

sometimes we try to confirm brokers real performance by using demo trading , but in practical lots of difference there is between demo and live on a broker.

losing from Forex trading is a common attitude but after losing come back instantly is challenging and tough that we never see as usual , when we lose , we lost our motivation and confident , after that we trade over and over , at the eleventh hour we become loser again, its a result of emotions.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

the most important trading tip , i think try to manage your money when trading in practical , only money management can change your trading life , otherwise no way to survive in here with successfully.

We the traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the platform which allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

TheTrader, I would certainly agree with you that there is importance of proper risk management. But, risk management is not making you money, it is helping you to control your looses. So, if you are making losses, then you need to improve your trading skills. Do you see my point?

It's really important for any trader to have clarity to succeed. If you are not going to find that then you will face a lot of trouble.

I agree; basically traders have to understand first their own strength & weakness; if they are confident enough only then; they can expect a good return on live trading!

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

mistake of course will happen , no way to avoid it. but if we do same mistake again and again there is no way to come out loss project , second mistake always our own choice.

the man who can make real money from here of course has most powerful analyzing trading knowledge including a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly it is better to choose a broker which does not restrict scalping and hedging and always ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.