• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risky Forex!!

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, we the traders consider it as a risky trading place. and practically in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy , if you don’t know how to manage risk.

Forex is risky no doubt and for that we have to be very much cautious to trade with ,when we can trade with proper plan and strategy ,its sure that we can make good pips profit from this risky situation also.

A good working trading plan is not easy to develop and it may take a toll on a trader. But if a trader can make it work then all those harsh times he or she went through will pay off.

by and large traders consider high leverage at high risk. but, in order to my trading experience , I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management approach , nothing to do with high leverage at all.

Traders have to learn the risk and money management and for that they have to handle the odd situations and should have ideas about the Lot size as well as the leverage ratios.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so we the traders consider this market as a risky and volatile trading place. So, first of all we have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk in my trading career I always like to trade with small leverage, but in my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Forex is risky no doubt because here the real money involvement is there and for that traders have to be serious and passionate about the situation

Without proper risk management by and large traders fall a great loss by taking high leverage in particularly the newcomers. But, according to my trading experience, I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage. So, for avoiding loss, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

You need to understand that you cannot avoid risk and if you want to become successful you need to learn about the proper risk management.

When we can trade with proper analysis and alert we can easily get rid of any kind of problems in the Forex field and like that we can reach the target easily without any hurdle.

Yeah there are lots of things that are needed to be considered to become successful in Forex Trading, and without that it would be a very difficult task to trade without appropriate knowledge.

There is nothing 100% in Forex and in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so we the traders consider this trading place as a risky platform. and we have to make sure the risk management policy , if we want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Yeah, Forex Trading is very much risky, and you need certain skills and experience and knowledge to become a successful trader.

The point is in measuring risks. 1%,2% or maximum 3% is an ideal option both for newbies and professionals

Forex trading is risky no doubt but its having the interesting and unique thing no doubt as we can make unlimited money and pips from this business if we have talent and interest

But there are some trader that they using all margin and without stop loss, but still using lowest lot size, and actually they understand will possible losing and margin call account, but they already have strong mental and dare take these risk
Wow I even can't imagine what steel nerves do they have :D