• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risky Forex!!

In my vew forex trading is simple business and we can start learn forex although might never educated on high school or university, forex opened for everyone as long as still having motivation and can reading they can learn forex from internet
Oh, I can talk about its simplicity...
How much money do you earn monthly?
I can't say it's easy to earn much on Forex, but at least I personally notice that the more funds I get, the more funds I trade and the more money I earn. It's a matter of scale

Simplicity in my view here is about how the way to start with this business, as trader only need to analyze the chart but it's not mean forex is easy, no, if compared with another online business in my view forex is simpler than other like as if we want to become dropshipper or writer with certaint content which required more insight
Maybe... maybe, my friend.
I think it depends on person's skills
someone can read charts, someone can write well
why not ? :)

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life if you don’t know how to manage risk. I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large consider high leverage at many risks, but I don’t consider high leverage at any risk , if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know proper risk management.

Oh, I can talk about its simplicity...
How much money do you earn monthly?
I can't say it's easy to earn much on Forex, but at least I personally notice that the more funds I get, the more funds I trade and the more money I earn. It's a matter of scale

How much a person can earn, varies trader to trader. Every trade is different from one another. So how much they can earn varies because of their method of trading.

Forex is risky indeed as here the real money involvement is there and for that all traders have to be very much aware about the business and should be serious here .

Yes of course, amount capital in account also can influenced on the end result beside skill trading, so many system trading and strategy in trading and not always as trader will having perfect system that always making profit.

You are right. There is noting called perfect system. Every trading system will give loss along with profit. As long as the system generates net profit, it is a good one.

We should not get afraid about the Forex field because of the risk as it is a common phenomenon and for that we should be very much alert so that we can get the experience and knowledge to have control over the fear.

As long as we enjoy and comfortable in business and still so many opportunity to make money with forex business why not, indeed forex is risky and not always trader making profit, so treat as part time job and not relying from forex trading result still enjoy and balance in our life

Forex can be one's full time job and one can have other side businesses. The thing is not to rely on one source of income. Diversifying income would be a better choice.

Forex is indeed the risky business as here the real money involvement is there and for that traders have to be serious and should do trading with patience so that they can tackle the risk in a proper manner.

Practically despite of good trading knowledge there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, obviously this is a most risky trading place form any other business platforms and for keeping survive in a proper way we have to acquire proper trading knowledge , most accurate risk management pan ETC. otherwise we can fall a great loss when trading practically.

Forex trading is risky yet we can learn the strategy which helps us earning money from it, those who are successful in forex trading have spent a lot of time learning those skills and anyone wishes to become successful trader should learn them.

In my opinion forex trading requires a lot of practice in order to improve our trading skills which are important in helping us earning good money while trading forex market.

Forex is risky no doubt and for that traders have to be very much positive and they should gain the experience in a proper way so that they can manage the whole market situation with ease.

The risk is an inevitable part of trading and there is nobody who can avoid it completely. we can remove some risk by proper trading plan with real money managing plan , for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage , but when I can predict the market then I use 1:1000 leverage for making profit very rapidly.

Yes, but don’t care! Because, I have strong money management policies in my trading that I am following so honestly! Actually, not only online profession but also all of offline businesses are risky! We just need to use as like a pro businessman! Besides, the profit percentage is much high in Forex.

Risky Forex business can be handled with proper care and experience and for that traders have to trade with proper money management and should regulate the risk

Those who trade with proper money management and are able to foresee the risks associated with the investments also knew how to handle such risks however it takes a lot of time mastering those skills.

If you have overconfident in Forex , absolutely you will fall a great loss. because despite of good trading knowledge it is not possible at all to calculate the real movement of this volatile trading place at all.

If you have overconfident in Forex , absolutely you will fall a great loss. because despite of good trading knowledge it is not possible at all to calculate the real movement of this volatile trading place at all.

Correct; Forex is all about probabilities; it’s not possible to make 100% success here; no one can do that! Instead of the scammers!

New traders have less idea about risk maintenance. And it is not possible to earn trading profit without proper knowledge. So new traders usually make losses.