• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risky Forex!!

Forex is most serious market in planet , so be careful to start trading . . according to me , forex must be last step on online money making systems , and people should invest only profits to there , not main money because %95 lose money there.
But if you are really willing to invest your money there.. keep a sharp view at Market.
Who knows you might make a bunch of real buck there..
Best of luck..

Well, if we will not make any risk then we can't do anything in life so if someone chose Forex then for sure that person has a good mindset that he can be successful in Forex trading because if you will really try your best, and you will take it seriously then for sure you can be successful.

yes i think that we have to take risk but we can learn how to minimize the risk before we get to trading. so that we can avoid those risk that we can avoid. and just face other risk that we don't know or can't predict.

Well, there are many things that we can cut down the risk because we can use a stop loss so it can really cut down the risk as you can set it automatically to avoid blowing your account, so just try to look for those things that can lessen the risk.

yes, every trader I think already know that forex is risky business. need experience and knowledge to minimize the risk. without proper knowledge and experience, a trader maybe get more loss than profit. we should understand that there is no shortcut and we can't become rich overnight.

I think there are so many advices already we can read on how to effectively lower or minimize our risk in forex. So we just have to follow what we have learned so that we would be able to earn well in forex and have more wins than losses.

The whole intention of gaining knowledge and experience in forex is to minimize the risk and in return losses. Learning forex does equip you with the techniques that you can use in order to do so that when you are trading you can strive to make more profits than losses.

trader can minimize loss by set good risk management plan. to set it, first trader should know the winning probability of their trading system or strategy and second, know how much loss accepted by their capital. by strict with risk management plan, trader will not suffer huge loss although the market maybe goes wild and beyond the trader analysis.

trader can minimize loss by set good risk management plan. to set it, first trader should know the winning probability of their trading system or strategy and second, know how much loss accepted by their capital. by strict with risk management plan, trader will not suffer huge loss although the market maybe goes wild and beyond the trader analysis.

The best way to identify this probability is to trade in demo account mode as much as possible and put your trading strategy through its paces. This way you can see the results of your system as it progresses and make the necessary adjustments till the results make you confident enough to go live. The same applies for a an expert trader in testing a new strategy or making changes to an existing one.

I suspect that every global company involving people has its risks. therefore I believe that everything depends on human prudence and wisdom, isn't it?

Yes we have to use demo trading. Because there is high risk in forex you would need to practice a lot first on the demo account. So you would know how to trade well. So you would understand forex well so you won't lose your money.

Yes, if you get to use the demo account to your advantage you can gain a lot of experience in here that can be useful to your trading. We try and minimize the risk in forex as much as possible so that we can be better positioned to make profits. The more we prepare ourselves we get to work at minimizing that risk.

It's really a must that we are preparing ourselves how to deal with the risk in Forex trading because if we don't know how to deal with it then we might just feel frustrated when you are trading in Forex because of the risk that you need to take.

Last edited:
yes trading forex is very risky.. as one bad move can make you a big loss..
well, i feel that its very rare that you win the your first trade.. as almost 99% of the newbie traders lost because of their low experience..
so try to gain more and more experience to get more and more to get less loosing chance..

That's why a demo account is really important because a newbie can't jump in with real trading when he don't have experience yet with trading that's why there are some traders who practicing with their demo account first before moving with real trading.

Of course it is really important. We need the practice because jumping into real trading first before taking our time to learn the platform and get used to it will simply be a disaster. It just fortunate that there are also virtual funds in here that will allow the beginner to get a taste of trading without losing their own money in the process.

Even if you jump in in real account and make loses for me its okay. "IF". If you learn from your mistake. Because me I start trading at loss in real account also. I even got MC three times in starting in forex. But since I'm persistent now I'm earning some how in forex and does not get MC in the last three months and that for me is a good earning.

Forex is most serious market in planet , so be careful to start trading . . according to me , forex must be last step on online money making systems , and people should invest only profits to there , not main money because %95 lose money there.
But if you are really willing to invest your money there.. keep a sharp view at Market.
Who knows you might make a bunch of real buck there..
Best of luck..
yes, maybe forex is most serious market in planet. But i don't think it is last step on online money making systems.Because actually i earn more when coming to this market. So i wonder why i don't know of this market sooner.I think that i and many people can earn there then other people also earn there , even new traders. We only need the serious to learn it then certain we will sucessfull.

yes we must take forex seriously because the risk is very high. but the more you master forex the lesser the risk. but the problem is if you have the patience to learn and master forex. if you do, then forex is good place to earn from.

yes we must take forex seriously because the risk is very high. but the more you master forex the lesser the risk. but the problem is if you have the patience to learn and master forex. if you do, then forex is good place to earn from.

The reason why we learn forex is indeed to minimize our losses and maximize profits at the same time. This is why the more you get to improve your trading skills is the more you give yourself the opportunity to make profits. Patience is indeed required if you want to be successful in trading.