• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risky Forex!!

No doubt that forex is risky investment instrument. There are many people end up with losing money and even in high amount. If people interested in this business, they need to preparing themselves with good knowledge and experience. People should understand the market and analyze it to get the best result.

This is something that keeps ringing a bell into everyone's ear yet, a lot of traders fall to the trap therein. Forex is such a risky business that adequate care should be taken by the trader himself and effective use of the different risk management tools as a guide to successful trading.

Its very risky if we don't know how to trade. That's why I always advice traders to keep on trading in demo account if you are not comfortable trading in real account. I do know a lot gets emotional when they are trading in real account.

Yes Forex is the most serious and risky business in the world. To make good results in Forex we should first prepare about Forex. Also we should practice more and more to get some good results in this online business.

Forex has health and financial risk, one must fully understand what forex is all about and understand the psychology behind it, to avoid so much risk on those mentioned above. If you view forex as a business and just like any business you will follow your business plan, then maybe it wont hurt you so much when your capital is wipe out.

Forex is not risky at all. Its just that many who loss money in forex does not actually know how to trade in forex. Its like saying that flying a plane is risky. But if you know how to fly a plane its not risky at all.

@budado If forex is not risky then we shouldn't have any risk management just trade as much as you can without apply it. If forex is not risky at all, then forex is not a high risk business but a low risk business, but many people classified it as high risk business even for some notable traders.

Yeah forex is risky, if your are trying to getting in to it without any preparation, in business or work your have to prepared for doing it.

One fact about risky businesses is that you still would make profits out of the risks. Forex is risky and that forms the major track for you to succeed. In other to become successful here, you should throw away your face from the risks become it is one frightening thing, rather, look into the potentials.

Forex trading is really risky. But if we know how to focus on our analysis we can some how minimize our loses. this is why I focus right now in building my trading account. I am sure that in two to three years time I can guarantee myself some big success.

@budado If forex is not risky then we shouldn't have any risk management just trade as much as you can without apply it. If forex is not risky at all, then forex is not a high risk business but a low risk business, but many people classified it as high risk business even for some notable traders.
And do you know what is the content of risk management? That's the problem of most newbies. They just use words without even understanding what the content of it. If you read about risk management book you will know that the discussion is about understanding how to use leverage, lot size, pairs, type of account and how you compute your leverage. Risk management is about understanding key components in forex trading.

Of course Forex is risky as every business connected to the market. We are living in very unpredictable world where only 1% of people know what will be next. Of course she you start trading it is necessary to take into account that you may lose but you may win. It is like in life, you never know unless you go.

And do you know what is the content of risk management? That's the problem of most newbies. They just use words without even understanding what the content of it. If you read about risk management book you will know that the discussion is about understanding how to use leverage, lot size, pairs, type of account and how you compute your leverage. Risk management is about understanding key components in forex trading.
Yes, i know the experienced one. Using our equity with minimal risk is the part of risk management. All what did you said is totally right. How much lot that we should using is also the part of risk management content. And since forex is risky that is why we need it.

Yes, i know the experienced one. Using our equity with minimal risk is the part of risk management. All what did you said is totally right. How much lot that we should using is also the part of risk management content. And since forex is risky that is why we need it.
Yes its very important to understand these things before investing, a proper analysis should be done, you be prepared to face risk and should know how to manage it.

Forex is a business that has a lot of risk so as to start the business, we need to learn and practice many trading well. We need to always improve the ability of a good trading that will allow us to manage capital trading. And always use the SL and TP when trading

No doubt that forex is risky investment instrument. There are many people end up with losing money and even in high amount. If people interested in this business, they need to preparing themselves with good knowledge and experience. People should understand the market and analyze it to get the best result.

People can loose big money and that is why traders suggest newbies to use small amount at first. Those who are serious and trades with a plan won't put more than what he or she can afford to loose.

In forex trading, the risks that occur when we predicted so well that we need to have good risk management, with good risk management will allow us to trade well. For that, try to always learn and practice trading with a well that will allow us to manage the risk of forex properly

In forex trading, the risks that occur when we predicted so well that we need to have good risk management, with good risk management will allow us to trade well. For that, try to always learn and practice trading with a well that will allow us to manage the risk of forex properly

Yes risk is involved in forex trading , ut we should learn to manage our risk.

Yes risk is involved in forex trading , ut we should learn to manage our risk.

for that, we need to have good risk management if we want to succeed in forex. By having a good risk management will allow us to trade with a maximum, so we need to have the SL and TP when trading