• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risky Forex!!

Well, if we will not make any risk then we can't do anything in way of life so if someone choose Forex working then for sure that personal has a fantastic mind-set that he can be efficient in Forex working because if you will really try your best, and you will take it seriously then for sure you can be efficient. . . . . . . . . . .

For the fact that forex trading has a very high profits potential likewise the risk it has will as well be,so this are what we should put into consideration before becoming a forex trader,forex is not as that risky as its being said,just that most traders are always in a hurry.

- - - Updated - - -

For the fact that forex trading has a very high profits potential likewise the risk it has will as well be,so this are what we should put into consideration before becoming a forex trader,forex is not as that risky as its being said,just that most traders are always in a hurry.

The foreign exchange market " FOREX " is a form of exchange for the global decentralized trading of international currencies, Financial centers around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of different types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends.

Yes forex is always a risky business. There is no possibility that a trader will always be able to come up with profits. In such high risky area, a trader should always be have a positive mind about losses. As losses are very common in trading, so after getting a trader should never feel defeated and should work to improve on it.

Yes, Forex is very risky business other side it’s profitable business. I am not agree with your point “last step on online money making systems”. In forex, many people invest money for hoping profit. Yes, I am people lose money reasons behind this, lack of knowledge.

Risk can be averted through smart decisions and learning how to avoid doing bad trades. I don't agree when you said that forex should be the last market you should trade with. Each and every market is difficult to master, the stock market is just as hard as the forex market IMO.

Forex is really risky. But we really need to make sure that we are also making good money in forex by doing lots of analysis and lots of reviews. Many don't like to invest in forex because of the fear of losing money. That's why we must chance our mind set. In forex we invest in learning and let that learning make us earn.

Or we should do our best to have predict the market correctly or precisely. Through the use of the different Forex indicators and from the outside sources like the Forex signals then, we can come up with a good analysis. It's vital that we have gathered different information before concluding our trades.

yeah, forex is risky and mostly don't know about it and just jump into it and then it means loss for them, i know many newbie don't know about this thing and keep trading without proper skills, and to gain profit consistently in forex is not an easy thing to do, since forex market change dynamically more than other online business field.

large or small risk in any business it all depends on the ability we have in running the business and I think that forex is a business that has the same risk as any other business and forex may also have a smaller risk than other businesses because in order to have the ability and also to learn forex trading we should not risking anything to be able to get the knowledge and experience of the trade in forex because every broker provides the means to practice for traders is to trade a demo and if we run our other businesses would have to bear any risk there to be able to gain knowledge and experience which is good because we will plunge directly into the business without the means or a place to learn and practice

Yes, the forex market is very risky so we must approach it with this kind of caution. If we are cautious about it we will not lose a lot of money. We should all acknowledge this about forex. Once we acknowledge it we will then learn the proper ways to prevent losses. It carries risks but you can use stop loss, and take profit and money management or long term trade to reduce risks. There are way to reduce your risks and you don't have to lose all of your money.

All speculative activities involve some kind of risk and forex is no exception to the same. However, the risk is exaggerated because of extensive use of leverage. As long as a trader understands his limits and use reasonable leverage, the risk can be negated. All that is needed is patience and mind control to execute the tested strategy in a real account without any deviations.

Forex is most serious market in planet , so be careful to start trading . . according to me , forex must be last step on online money making systems , and people should invest only profits to there , not main money because %95 lose money there.
But if you are really willing to invest your money there.. keep a sharp view at Market.
Who knows you might make a bunch of real buck there..
Best of luck..

Well, I actually can't comprehend what you are trying to say but what I can say is that forex trading isn't the ,ost risky business because there are many more business and all of them has their own risk attached to it in the sense that they are all risky but then if we should approach the market with the righful knowledge then we can control the risk.

Just make it in general that the risky businesses are those that have involvement of investment or money which then includes Forex. We have different kind of risks in every business some can be controlled or managed while some are not. And we can only have interest and start Forex trading when we have accepted the risks.

Then that way all business are risky because all business that one could be able to attain profits are totally risky so therefore I wonder why that of forex trading tends to be special in the sense that people keeps yelling about it. Well, forex trading is a business which is lucrative and need approprate approach.

Forex is the largest online global currency market in the world. Anyone can do this business from any part of the world. It gives us a great chance to make a huge amount of money. But unfortunately most of the Forex trader can not succeed in this business. Because Forex is highly risky business in the world.

Then that way all business are risky because all business that one could be able to attain profits are totally risky so therefore I wonder why that of forex trading tends to be special in the sense that people keeps yelling about it. Well, forex trading is a business which is lucrative and need approprate approach.
Yes you are right, if we try to generalize it that way then there wouldn't be any business that is not risky. I guess the risky nature of that of Forex is the fear of losing the money as quick as you will gain it and that likely differentiates it from most other businesses.

@Decub any business will be risky but forex is a very risky business that the trader who wants to trade in it should be aware of it. Trading in forex is hard and it can make you lose your money more than any other business. It is Better that the trader will first have to get enough knowledge before he or she will be trying to trade in here.

Every business have their risk respectively, no exception with forex. It even has a very high risk, hence the necessary seriousness and discipline to succeed in forex trading.

Yes forex is always a risky business. There is no possibility that a trader will always be able to come up with profits. In such high risky area, a trader should always be have a positive mind about losses. As losses are very common in trading, so after getting a trader should never feel defeated and should work to improve on it.

All speculative activities carry risk. A trader should be willing to accept losses. It is a part of trading profession. Some of the best traders do not have an average of even 50%. However, the ability to cut losses early makes them very successful. So, instead of concentrating on the number of losses, a trader should work out a way to maximize returns from successful trades. This would ultimately prove very beneficial.