• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risky Forex!!

Trading skill, Patience, Discipline etc. are required in Forex trading for you to succeed. There is always a risk, and there is no way to get rid of it but there are many ways to minimize the risk and maximize your profits. So, keep on learning til you can handle all the risk.

I never come across with any business which having no risk to trade so don't thing it is risky or not your risk will go out of you when you make some knowledge about trading so don't think there is risk do to learn Forex very well.

Trading skill, Patience, Discipline etc. are required in Forex trading for you to succeed. There is always a risk, and there is no way to get rid of it but there are many ways to minimize the risk and maximize your profits. So, keep on learning til you can handle all the risk.

The best that we can do is to manage the risk and try to minimize indeed as unfortunately there is no way to remove the risk altogether from trading.The knowledge that we gain on a regular basis is intended for just that because the more we learn is more we know how to minimize this risk.

Yeah that's true there is a saying that taking a risk is the surest link to success.We just have to take risk atimes even though at the end it wouldn't be favouring.To learn new strategies to me risk taking is the shortest cut to achieving it easily.

Forex would always be risky. But if we keep on trading and learning that we tend to master the trade and would be more knowledgeable on how to respond to those of risk. Just keep on learning and you would be able to make profit despite the risk in forex.

Yeah i totally agree with you the more we learn the more risk we take and the more risk we take the more the new strategies that would be applied for we to be in profit.i think forex to me is risk bound and that should always be ringing in the hearts of those willing to involve themselves in it.

The riskier trading we have the higher aim of profit we are into. I don't think we can have risky trade if we don't apply or set high standard of profits. Always forex is risky we can find it whenever we trade as we are bound to have profit or loss results in trades.

doing business in the world of forex trading should be ready to face risks because forex trading is a tough business, so we are obliged to prepare for all risks. so that if we really want to be serious business in forex trading should understand how to master a trading strategy.

There's a high risk in forex but we can learn how to manage it well. So we should not be on the hurry on making profit in forex till you have learned a lot of things about different strategies in forex

Yeah that is true but atimes after learning and not trying out our skill in trading new strategies wouldn't be acquired so that's the much reason there is a tag that says for every successful business,there must surely be an application of risk.

Yeah that is true but atimes after learning and not trying out our skill in trading new strategies wouldn't be acquired so that's the much reason there is a tag that says for every successful business,there must surely be an application of risk.

Well, the reason why you are learning is to understand the risk that is involved in forex so that you can plan for it accordingly. Without knowing this risk you will not be able to know what to look for or have something to base your decisions on. The risk will always be there but its up to the trader to know how to deal with in order to minimize their losses.

Well that's true and if traders likewisely lose that means the risk they took has opened another door for them to learn new strategies.sincerely to me risk is part of life and is amongst the criteria of success.

agreed,risk is part of life and there are so many risks in forex,but the truth is traders can simply avoid those risks if they have a good strategy of trading,and this is the same reason that made traders to trade on demo account before making real trading

Yeah that's true but yet i think on another angle we cant be avoiding risk,we can only be minimizing risk anyday anytime.risk is an everyday thing that as humans we just cant do without in order to attain success and that likewise applies to forex.

Yea that is good and correct there is no way which we can avoid risk what I think is that risk can only be minimize and control then from this angle we can then go ahead and trade with less risk factor hence making us having some confident in our trade

I never come across with any company which having no danger to company so don't factor it is dangerous or not your danger will go out of you when you create some information about dealing so don't think there is danger do to understand Currency dealing very well.

Forex is Fire for a person without proper knowledge and can devour all his resources and himself also lastly. However for the wise and a knowledgeable person it can be a money making machine.

when one is skilled in Fores he can use it to achieve financial freedom and use it to derive an additional periodic returns on his investment.

Forex is a highly risky business and there is no way that a trader in forex can avoid the risk in trading,the risk in trading is inevitable but if proper knowledge,skills and strategies are applies i guess the risks involved would be minimal

This risk goes hand in hand with the high earning potential that it does provide to Forex traders. We all know that in every business where the risk is higher there is potential for high profit returns and the same thing applies in Forex. One just needs to strategise so that they can be able to still be profitable even with the risks that forex has.

The higher the risk the higher return can be, thing always applied in life. And remember there is no risk free in life without risk we can't make anything so we must be prepared and can tolerate the risk because it's part of Forex trading.