• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! looking at the link without knowing the security status of the link is unimportant. You have to maless sure that it is https before you put in your password. Hackers can put a replica of the website and put the website too. .I have opened one of such things when i got a phishing mail.

I don't even look at the link when login in to my account because I am always using my mobile browser to access the site and I don't share my mobile phone with anyone,so it will be so difficult to hack my account. The problem I am having now is that I can't access my account because I am using a dynamic IP,the IP was formerly Europe but now it has changed to U.S,I am even scared if my account has not been blocked.

Men, you better stop accessing this payment processor with a Dynamic IP like i did. I don't try it again, once i want to access PM, i rather use a internet Cafe or use a static IP from some ISP all the time. I have stopped that, so you better check your account statues currently, hope it the system did not block you and it will take some time for you to unblock it through their support, if you have been blocked.

Yes,the system blocked me when I was using the dynamic IP but the moment I tried with a static IP,the system unblocked my account. I was even able to make transactions with the account. Honestly,I forgot that these mobile browsers are making use of dynamic IP. Anyway,PM seems to be working perfectly for me.

Since a friend told me how he freely accesses PM from Opera using a dynamic IP, I am no longer moved by their logging out. Just allow your IP to point to UK, access PM with OM and you wouldn't be logged out till you finish your transaction since they are not secured enough to know when it is opera mini.

How can you allow your IP to point to UK. There is no setting in Opera Mini that will allow you to change your IP. The IP change on its own randomly. Right now,the IP in my OM is U.S so I can't access PM,I will just wait till it changes to Europe or other country before I will make it to access my account.

Allow your IP to point to UK and wait till it changes to UK or European countries are the same thing and that is simply what I mean. Well, I received another phishing mail here yesterday. Seems they have changed their pattern now, instead of telling you to click a link they will tell you to download the details of the letter, wherein, the link is inside.

Now I understood what you are talking about. For the phishing email,I get it almost every day but why I can detect that they are phishing mails is because the email that the phishing emails goes are not in any way connected to my PM email address. Apart from that,once we see a link in it,then we should be able to recognise it.

I don't think this is good perfect money have nothing to do with this email its just an email from those fraud star who want to collect your pm detail my advice is never reposnd to such email

Most Mobile Browsers has a Dynamic IP and even has Proxy with them, and that is why i quit using them when visiting PM, so my account will be on the safer side.

@Decub that is too tricky, that is too risky when you dealing with a Payment processor...because the IP can still change in a fewer time to US IP because we are not the one changing the IP; better stay away if you have better fund in PM.

Allow your IP to point to UK and wait till it changes to UK or European countries are the same thing and that is simply what I mean. Well, I received another phishing mail here yesterday. Seems they have changed their pattern now, instead of telling you to click a link they will tell you to download the details of the letter, wherein, the link is inside.
I got that things too but i already know that is just a scam letter that they want to send, it seems that right now many scammers trying as the best as they can to scam all people, but i wonder where they can get my email since i never register in to the other site. Anyway i don't see any latest news about this payment processor anymore, it seems they are still stable.

your email is not hard to get unless its only today that you come online you might have signup with so many site which you don't know some of your information get use for this , well we don't need to look
into this all I know is neglect any email of that nature

Nope, this email is totally different, i have about 8 emails that i still using at least once in a week(checking what i got inside), and this emails is the email which i never use in any site, but i am afraid that PM scammers got my email from someone who do random search of someone's email, but yeah we don't need to look into those Scammish email.

That's exactly what I mean. The email that it entered into has absolutely nothing to do with other online activities but my PM. I am beginning to believe a mail one of my exchangers sent me sometime ago as their main reason for not having anything to do with PM.

You people have to know that perfect money is usually having the issue of phishing mail that is the reason they warn about it on their site. Even though I am getting 20 emails in a day, I will still be using the payment processor.

Nope, this email is totally different, i have about 8 emails that i still using at least once in a week(checking what i got inside), and this emails is the email which i never use in any site, but i am afraid that PM scammers got my email from someone who do random search of someone's email, but yeah we don't need to look into those Scammish email.

I need if someone that well known about PM or LR clear this issue of scammers email : I mean, you have not exposed your payment email one day but still getting scammers email on it. I think that as-in LR, as we can send massage or mail to our follow account holder maybe through their U12345678 numbers...so I think that same thing is appicabe here, I mean they get your U12345678 numbers posted on the forum and send mail to it through PM, which will definitely arrive at your email used to signup with PM....don't you think so? Can some clear me this issue.

Yes and there is a feature in PM which you can set either public or private and which should allow others to see some of the profiles of your account. The issue of scammers and phishers alike gaining access to your mail inbox isn't a difficult one once either the email or the account number associated with it is exposed online. Better off, don't click on links purported to be from the said payment processor.

my account was hacked he stolen my 19$ but now i have added sms seccurity with my account and also code card security as well . Sms security charge me 0.1$ but its safest way to protect our account. Now my account is safe i have not found any suspicious activity in my emails and accounts.

If I'm so correct, the SMS feature is that which verified users use or something. But then, I feel PM is charging rather high for that additional security system and something that could be almost free per access or alert.

my account was hacked he stolen my 19$ but now i have added sms seccurity with my account and also code card security as well . Sms security charge me 0.1$ but its safest way to protect our account. Now my account is safe i have not found any suspicious activity in my emails and accounts.
This is the tenth time i see a complain which is so much serious rather than other issue about Perfect Money. Basically it already proven that PM is not that secure unless a trader / users really use them well and always keep their credentials and never show it to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.