• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it shouldn't. I'm an app freak and it's not usually the way apps work. They should learn how to develop app from webmoney or even our own quickteller. An app should be tied to the the user already, if not, play store or apple world wouldn't demand that you download through the site. Webmoney would also not log you in yo their secured page when you are accessing from a flexible IP but that doesn't happen in their app.

So you mean that using WebMoney App is more better than using their website when we are accessing them from a dynamic IP, if so that will be better because when i access them through dynamic IP i use to get some massage about my IP changed. Nevertheless, is like i have been verified with PM, after sending some documents to them, within 2 days the said that my request statue is Approved.

Last edited:
I don't care about what so many people say that is wrong with this payment processor but I like it. 60% of my online earning is coming from pm and I'm not ready to leave them. I like the payment processor too much and because of their security features.

As long as they are ready to leave US so they can be stable, me too... i will keep on using them. But what i will like them to do is to get regulated so that more people will trust them, because for now they can stop or close they website at any time and No one might do any thing about it. So better if they get regulated!

I don't care about what so many people say that is wrong with this payment processor but I like it. 60% of my online earning is coming from pm and I'm not ready to leave them. I like the payment processor too much and because of their security features.
You seem to like this Payment processor a lot. For me, if I could see an option to stop using it over and again, I would go for it. I don't really care much about it and it's existence means little to me. I just detest the way it logs me off more often.

No need to keep trying it with a dynamic IP from some ISP because it will keep on logging you out every time, but i guess that if you change your setting on PM about IP options ... that might stop, though i have not tried it and to know if i can, but i guess it's possible, so we can start using it with a dynamic ISP. And as for me, i have to change my ISP before using or assessing this payment processor ... Well that is a part of it's security options.

unfortunately perfectmoney increase their fees for unverified account user, perfectmoney seems to be more easy to use rather than liberty reserve but not so many exchanger in my country accepted perfectmoney, after libertyreserve gone people who use e-currencies will think twice to put large amount of money in to e-currencies account

No need to keep trying it with a dynamic IP from some ISP because it will keep on logging you out every time, but i guess that if you change your setting on PM about IP options ... that might stop, though i have not tried it and to know if i can, but i guess it's possible, so we can start using it with a dynamic ISP. And as for me, i have to change my ISP before using or assessing this payment processor ... Well that is a part of it's security options.
I doubt. The setting that I see that does work when it comes to altering your security system is the one that you have to change when you don't want it to send you a code because you accessed from a different IP or browser, that's the pin code check.

But you can use a utility bill, a bank statement or even your national I.D to get verified or your international passport, they should have your address in them. For me, I've not seen any reason to give PM my personal information as an unregulated payment processor. I am simply fine with the fees.
You can't get verified just like that,getting verified involves 3 stages. Your international passport has your contact address but you can't use it to get verified all alone,you must provide utility bill as well before you can get verified. I have submitted my international passport to them and yet I am still not verified.

unfortunately perfectmoney increase their fees for unverified account user, perfectmoney seems to be more easy to use rather than liberty reserve but not so many exchanger in my country accepted perfectmoney, after libertyreserve gone people who use e-currencies will think twice to put large amount of money in to e-currencies account
LR is easier if you ask me, but PM still the best right now because in my country the rate is higher aside from Neteller which become alternatives. I also agree with you, that the biggest downside only the fees for unverified users, before it wasn't like that.

different payment will have different security stage, i do not understand about IP address things but i think i use dynamic IP address because of every time i connected to internet and login to my perfectmoney account they sent me security code to my email, this security measure sometimes bothering me

@agungves LR is just a Big lesson about Online family, so we have to learn that and keep moving ahead. And NO, that is normal when you are accessing PM, they have to send you a code to your e-mail address to make sure you are the owner of the account. Meanwhile you can remove that option from your settings but i think that it's necessary you access your account with that "pin code check" for your safety.

@Decub I have not checked about that, i just feel that we can still instruct the system not to keep checking for our IP ... well you can be right with that.

@hadg33 why have they not Verified you case, have you completed the three steps? Because i have completed the three steps, and they later send me an approval e-mail which i think that means that am verified.

Many people said that Perfect money have a better system rather than LR, also if hacker want to hack perfect money then it will takes longer time and also it requires more effort from hackers.

I as well think that PM is more secured to LR because, i hardly hear about someone being Scammed through this processor, but LR scam was heard all over as at them. Anyway i did a transaction today and they fee i paid was 1.99% so i think that i am now a verified user to this processor.

@anosocialnet, there is no way you can turn it off, that's the way it is already. You can only turn off the pin code check and the log in notification. Secondly, you are not a verified user yet cos if you are, you wouldn't have paid that high fee, verified users pay only 0.5%
@sindarin, I don't think PM has even the slightest security as some think. There is this funny thing they do with opera mini that really knocks me off. If I access PM when my IP is showing UK, I will safely log in and complete a transaction but if the IP changes US or even Iceland, you see them telling you you can't access PM with OM. Means they don't even dictate real IP because when I log in from opera mini, they will tell me I'm logging in from Europe.

Last edited:
If there is No way to turn the IP check ON or Off, then that means that members or users using the dynamic IP from their ISP will likely must change it or access this processor from a static ISP or from a Internet-Cafe. That just a Bad News to Dynamic ISP users, if we can not possibly instruct the system to stop checking our IP because of it's changing IP method. Then we have to use it that way, besides that's PM method too, which they wises to use on their system but in WebMoney, at-least you can see your Balance.

But some times, Opera-Mini has some thing the call "Turbo" or "Enable Proxy Severs" and that can help increase your INTERNET speed ... and those manual technique can change your Internet access into a "PROXY". Just as BlackBerry Mobile Phones has UK IP though the user is not from UK or not at UK at the moment.

I as well think that PM is more secured to LR because, i hardly hear about someone being Scammed through this processor, but LR scam was heard all over as at them. Anyway i did a transaction today and they fee i paid was 1.99% so i think that i am now a verified user to this processor.
LOL scammed is not about security it is depend on the users of that payment processor, if you talk about hacking tools i rarely find for Perfect Money, the fee is 1,99% just like what you said, that is not good for me in the start but sooner i just getting used with it.

I think that by now hackers will be preparing more tools for this payment processor, because of now they are one of the leading payment processor after LR shut-down. Like they other time i found one copied site like PM, which looks excellently like PM but with fewer mistakes or differences, which can be dictated by a regular PM user.
On that of their fee, they fee is still better to Payza.

I don't know if they are learning payment processor but in HYIP, they are for sure get a lot of shares that LR left for them, aside from Egopay. As for PM i think their future still long forward, even there will be hacker but it will takes some time for them

This is why we need to every time look at the link on our Browser before we give in our Login ID and pass code or password. Because once they get our details, they can track our accounts easily, so better to stay OFF from hackers mails. I think that PM will last more than LR in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.