• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.perfectmoney.com
this processor is just like LR and some people do use this processor to send and receive funds. We have many online site that pays with this processor and we can see that pm grants loan if we meet the necessary demands. What are your looks about PM?

perfect money is mainly accepted by hyip sites. i do not use perfect money, as long as i can use liberty reserve.

i think if liberty reserve collapses in the future, perfect money will become more successful.

Yeah you are right. Pm is really used by hyip programs for sure and we can see that many users use lr more than them. Anyway it will be better if pm can make a way members can withdraw earning through their bank at least it will beat up LR

if perfectmoney offers its own debit card, i think it will be a great move from them. like liberty reserve, perfectmoney also does not have a chargeback policy if i am not wrong.

Well i have never use perfect money to receive earnings before so i dont know if they actually charge fees when we receive payment. For the debit card of a thing, i think that will be really nice if pm can create it for its users. At least it will be betteroff and attract more account holders.

i will probably use the debit card, if they offer one. although i doubt, if they will offer a debit card anytime soon. i do not use perfectmoney much currently.

In terms of perfectmoney debit card, i dont think that pm will really introduce one as they are not making any move to compete with libertyreserve. Lets hope they can bring up good things that will attract members to use them cos for now pm is not widely used.

one thing that i like from this site is the interest they have :D, we will get about 4% interest from how much amount of balance we have here, so if we have about $100 here, we will get about $4, little amount but still passive income for us and for the long term project too

The loan this site is granting its members is not that easy to get.There are certain conditions you must meet before you can be consider for the loan.The payment processor is really good but i haven't try out their services.

I think loan in here is only granted to the US citizens but am not too sure as i dont use this processor to receive payment. Pm need to step up there game by creating a good way to compete with liberty reserve and others. well its nice that at least hyips are using them.

PerfectMoney is one of those payment processors that commonly used to invest in various hyip programs, but then again LR is the most popular right now so I don't really have the time to make an account from this site and use it as my main payment processor for hyip investing.

Well i opened an account here when i was about to do some online exchaging program from lr to pm and from pm to lr that will give me profit but all that was scam so there is no way i can earn with this processor though my country do have an exchanger that exchages our pm but the fact is that how many program pays with this processor? Its just a few and mostly are hyips and few ptc.

the best thing that i like from this payment processors is the interest system that they have :D, even it is so low and we only get that per year, but that could be a good passive income for the owner of account, especially if you have a lot of bucks in your account. so far i am feel happy with this payment processors

www.perfectmoney.com
this processor is just like LR and some people do use this processor to send and receive funds. We have many online site that pays with this processor and we can see that pm grants loan if we meet the necessary demands. What are your looks about PM?

This is quite different from Libertyreserve.they are asking for account verification by submitting some documents unlike Libertyreserve.If the payment processor is not asking for that,i would have started using their services just like i am using Libertyreserve.

@Charly :
you are right... for me PM is the most secure payment processor until now..because not easy for hacker to access the account...they need to take some verification..include verification via SMS :D
This one will make all account on PM is really secured...but i dont know why this payment processor not too much used by people around the world and beaten by LR ==a

i think the withdrawal :D, if you check it, we get fee about $100 which i think is too high and still don't make any sense and the rate they have is quite low when i want to exchange it with some exchanger in my country ^_^

i think the withdrawal :D, if you check it, we get fee about $100 which i think is too high and still don't make any sense and the rate they have is quite low when i want to exchange it with some exchanger in my country ^_^

The withdrawal fee depends on the method you are using to withdraw your money out.Like in my own case,i love using exchangers.That won't cost me any big fee at all.I am glad that there are many exchangers accepting their money.

100 dollars? can you post the link in which you see that rate? Because I can't find it when I visited the site.
What the use of having 100 dollars fee if you only have 10 dollars in your account? I guess its pure foolishness if you ask me. Charging that high fee. Their will be no one who going to use this processor if that's going to happen.

100 dollars? can you post the link in which you see that rate? Because I can't find it when I visited the site.
What the use of having 100 dollars fee if you only have 10 dollars in your account? I guess its pure foolishness if you ask me. Charging that high fee. Their will be no one who going to use this processor if that's going to happen.

It depends on the method you want to you to get your money out of the site.If you are using ecurrency exchangers,there is no fee for that because you are sending money to another account.Those using bankwire or other international transfer methods will surely get high fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.