• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
.com is only as imaging, so in the end it is only will redirect you from .com to .is . Since they are with .is domain i think there isn't many prolem with them when FBI or other big companies that want to access perfect money.

.com is only as imaging, so in the end it is only will redirect you from .com to .is . Since they are with .is domain i think there isn't many prolem with them when FBI or other big companies that want to access perfect money.
If many do use it for money laundering then theirs is a problem. Theirs a lot of money exchanger sites that goes down because of this. In fact I do believe that PM is now under surveillance and in the end its going to go down like LR. The big question is when.

As long as they hosted their site in the neutral country which has good privacy law like Iceland or Switzerland or even Hong Kong, that is not a big deal and i am sure US won't invade that much. Using .is is one of the most clever way to do by PM.

What I think of that extension which PM adopted is that they used it to divert attention. I know .is extension is for Iceland but what I don't get is how they would be in Hong Kong and using an Iceland extension. It took a lot of people sometime to realize they are really not in Iceland even though they are using the extension. And up till now, PM might not be in Hong Kong as well.

I guess the Internet started up from US rejoin and they are some how in control of .COM
Totally I like PM style my introducing .IS so the can not be all that touched from the Powerful country like US.

@subianto kodim is not that we all trust PM but we know that the fall of LR was done by the US, but right now PM has left US for good. And that shows how they are serious with there Business.

@budado I think that it is possible to withdraw into your Local Bank Account but some times it depends on location.

And also if we see that iceland where the domain come from really help with the privacy of their clients. Which means that for now your account is safe as long as Perfect Money did something wrong to the business.

What I think of that extension which PM adopted is that they used it to divert attention. I know .is extension is for Iceland but what I don't get is how they would be in Hong Kong and using an Iceland extension. It took a lot of people sometime to realize they are really not in Iceland even though they are using the extension. And up till now, PM might not be in Hong Kong as well.
This alone make me question the intention of PM. This is the main reason why I don't feel safe using PM also. I do make sure that I don't have a funds in my PM account just to make sure that I can't loss money like what happen when I have LR.

Perhaps you will say they are just being smart. I have tried to understand the rational behind it but couldn't. Well, I might just go for verification if their requirements is what I can part way with because I was involved with some big exchange recently and it was sad enough how much I have to part with just on transaction costs.

That's true. That's what killing us. The profit of our hard work online is getting less and less because of the fees. I do hope that in the long run I can really enjoy trading in forex and making money with less fees deductions of processors fee.

My man you too like Forex ;)
Though it is quite not easy on LR days but I think that every processors is dam out for Business. LR was mashed down not because of lacking fund but because of World Power and their commitments. So leaving funds here is not as risky as most online programs.

Let's don't talk about LR any longer,I am not scared to leave funds in my PM account,leaving funds in any payment processor is not that safe,including paypal,so far a real bank can liquidate,I believe any payment processor csn also fold up. I just love the way PM is right now.

If we can use it then its good until its last. Simple as that. But its always good to be in safe side. If I have 100 dollars in my PM and PM goes down. I don't really feel bad. But if I have 1,000 dollars then I guess I will feel bad. So I only leave an amount in my PM account that I feel worth to loss if ever PM goes down or any processor.

Yes,you are doing the right thing,I also don't leave funds in my account,the only time that I leave funds in my PM account is when I want to play with hyips,the moment I invested in hyips and makes profits,I am selling my balance immediately to my local exchanger.

Its so frustrating that I can't add my creditcard number in here. Its say someone has already used the creditcard number. Its so frustrating. This is a case of illegal selling of VCC. I don't know if its wise to report it in PM so that PM can fresh or close the account who uses my CC number.

You mean like doing it so that your PM funds can come directly to your credit card or something. Does PM really support that feature??? I'm kinda interested in this so I don't have to seek the services of exchangers sometimes.

I think PM has such feature but I think it will only work in some countries and not all. I am not even planning to add my card to this payment processor that is not regulated talk less of adding it to a regulated payment processor. I think I am just cool with the way I am using my account at the moment.

You mean like doing it so that your PM funds can come directly to your credit card or something. Does PM really support that feature??? I'm kinda interested in this so I don't have to seek the services of exchangers sometimes.
I don't know. I just see that I can add my creditcard number so I tried to add it but they say that its already been used by others. I don't know who is that others. So frustrating. I do hope that I can use to to cashout straight to my bank account. I will try to open another creditcard and see if I can add it.

@hadg33, if that is really possible, then I might just link up. What I would do is to link it up to the bank account I tied to purchase things online. If it's about security, I think my bank has yet, another layer of security specifically for online banking.

Its seems I have hard time earning via perfect money right now. I do hope to make some good income in here from ptp forums but its seems all ptp forums that I'm active already stop or has delays in payments. But I'm sure PM is still best and stable.

Earning with PM is not difficult,I think you are too attached to PTP that was why it looked as if is hard to earn with it. I earn from other platforms. There was a time that no PTP forum paid me for like 3 months so I earned from a site,I turned $1 PM into $10 through hyips. I don't want to deviate from the thread if not I would have showed you how I did it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.