• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've heard this complain over and again and I'm sure the person whose account was hacked said he always secured his log in details. I really don't trust most of these unregulated payment processors and that's why PM especially, you hardly would find anything more than $10 in it in my account.

@nomiasif it is a pity about that, I think that you don't use to change your password monthly, maybe it's part of the reasons. And as your involved in Hyip more, maybe the scammer might be from there. @Decub the service has to be free but I think that they are charging the fee to cover the charge, maybe Network provider charge them and even same thing with WM SMS.

Well, I think that service of a pin code has some fees even though I'm not certain but I have heard about it in a forum which the person was talking from experience. Though it is more difficult to clone your phone number, whomever that could access your PM access and email address at a time could also do same to your phone number.

Do you mean Pin Code that we receive through e-mail? If that, I think that is NO, because they have to include or alert us about that because of those that will not like to use it more further. And also you know that technology is advancing the more and I don't doubt phone number can't not be accessed or Hack through a Scammer. So it should be all about changing both PM Account and email password constantly, like monthly.

It's not that of the email alert code. Of course that is free, the one I'm talking about is an SMS just the way WMZ sends if you are sending funds from the Web platform. I really don't know the details but heard from some other forum.

Ok, not of the email, i wonder because it used to be free. I think that is possible with this payment processor because when or during Account verification, Mobile phone number was also verified, they send a code to your number and you will have to input it on the space provided, i mean on verification. I think that, as they already have that feature already during verification, why are they not using it during their transaction... so that will call the attention that it's a paid service, i guess so!!! ;)

perfectmoney is one of the alternative e-payment which finally famous after LR seized, i use them only for small transaction becase i no longer trust any e-currency which seems like LR, who knows someday PM will face same problem as LR

perfectmoney is one of the alternative e-payment which finally famous after LR seized, i use them only for small transaction becase i no longer trust any e-currency which seems like LR, who knows someday PM will face same problem as LR
Since in HYIP Perfect money is the second most use e-money that is why they can replace LR, but remember this is only in High risk business such as HYIP or Forex. Until now i don't see any signal that PM has problem with funds and also seizure, maybe since they change their own domain to islandia domain(.is).

Problem is that right now many source of income online is good if we have PM as we can earn via PM. I do know that if you are active in ptp forums its advisable to use PM to cashout. So far I do use PM in ptp forums but if theirs a way to cashout using neteller or paypal I will going to use neteller or paypal instead.

Since in HYIP Perfect money is the second most use e-money that is why they can replace LR, but remember this is only in High risk business such as HYIP or Forex. Until now i don't see any signal that PM has problem with funds and also seizure, maybe since they change their own domain to islandia domain(.is).
These days even, sometimes when you try to open the perfectmoney website with the. com extension, it sometimes becomes a problem to access the site but goes much freer with the. com which I think, they own both extensions for fear of scammers taking it over.

My main concern right now if I can withdraw my PM straight to my bank account. I have not tried it yet. I don't know if its feasible or even allowed. I don't try to check if I can withdraw straight to my bank account as I have limited funds. But once I reach 500 dollars in here I will going to cashout.

@sindarin,I don't think that PM now owns the .COM domain extension,there real domain extension is now .IS but the two extensions are working perfectly but one must be careful with the .COM extension. I also prefer to access my account through the .COM,the .IS is always redirecting me to a site that is called micro media. I guess my anti-virus is stopping me to be able to visit the .IS

Last edited:
The much mistake PM would make is to sell or refute ownership of the .com extension because it will hurt a lot of people. I can open with both .com and .is on a PC but when it comes to phone, the former is hard. It is better they own the two extensions and use the island extension for their secured page.

@sindarin,I don't this think PM now owns the .COM domain extension,there real domain extension is now .IS but the two extensions are working perfectly but one must be careful with the .COM extension. I also prefer to access my account through the .COM,the .IS is always redirecting me to a site that is called micro media. I guess my anti-virus is stopping to be able to visit the .IS
Yes i got it 100%. .is is safe i don't know about you but since they launched their .is my account is fine, i don't get any hacking issue and my funds are safe. It is better to switch to the other browser and anti-virus. Also i never see anything like redirecting to micro media.

The much mistake PM would make is to sell or refute ownership of the .com extension because it will hurt a lot of people. I can open with both .com and .is on a PC but when it comes to phone, the former is hard. It is better they own the two extensions and use the island extension for their secured page.
There is nothing wrong if they own the 2 domain extension,they can even buy up to 4 domain extension,what I was trying to say was,for now,they now own only the .IS extension,it will get to a stage that the .COM extension will not redirect to the .IS extension.

I always login using .com and not .is. I think its the same. But just to make sure I send support in .IS extension and ask if they also own .Com domain. Right now I'm some how worried that I sometimes login using .com extension. I thought they are the same.

You are only risking your own account by accessing it through .COM extension. The moment LR was shutdown,PM moved from the .COM to .IS extension,they left the old one. Why it is still working is because they had already paid for it,when it expires,you will see that it will not work again. Check the alexa ranking of both domain extensions,you will see that the .IS has the good ranking,which makes it to be the right one.

I will try to use .is then just to make sure. I have limited funds in PM right now but I'm planning to use PM more regularly right now in forex trading as my back up processor for my STP and Neteller so I really want to make is more secure right now.

PM was down some days ago but it is up for now. I had some problems accessing my account 3 days ago,it was not like the site didn't load but I was stuck with the PIN CODE. The pin code never arrived for 2 days so I couldn't log in to my account. I hope PM works on this pin code issues.

I notice that when I open .com its automatically directed to .is. I guess they are still going to maintain .com only that its main url server is .is. But for the sake of security. I will going to open .is than .com. At least I'm already in the main url link.

Status
Not open for further replies.