• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,I want to verify my account because of the low fees. Honestly,for the fact that PM is not regulated means that my funds is not in safe hands. Do you actually think paypal can't crumble one day. If a real bank can close in real life,I don't see any reason why any regulated or unregulated payment processor can't crumble. Well,to be on a safe side or safety pre-cautions,I don't store much in my account.
Who said paypal won't crumble? But if you know what is the regulator function for this kind of payment processor your money will be safe, if PM stop their system, who will backup your money? CFTC? NFA? FCA? lol no one will, you will ended up your money losing, i don't say about funds before i said about your data like ID card or Passport, give your data to some unregulated payment processor like this will increase the risk.

Well considering the way the paypal is more regulated and monitored by the banks and the government. That said, perfectmoney is usable for some people and the amount of people started using it after the loss of LR shows that the payment processor is here to stay. That is what I think.

PM is not like LR. LR does not require you to prove identity or reveal anything about you. We can have multiple accounts and no question is asked when suspicious transactions are done regularly. On the other hand, verification process instills confidence in PM. If necessary they can divulge relevant details to concerned regulatory authorities. This makes it reasonably safe. The most important thing that needs to be looked at while using e-currency account is the verification process. In case an e-currency does not require any kind of verification then sooner or later it may get shut down. PM, as per my experience, is easy to operate with a wide range of functions.

Well considering the way the paypal is more regulated and monitored by the banks and the government. That said, perfectmoney is usable for some people and the amount of people started using it after the loss of LR shows that the payment processor is here to stay. That is what I think.
Perfect Money actually regulated according to them, but i never see they regulated by a credible regulator such as NFA or FCA. If only Perfect Money regulated by one of them, handling my data to them won't be a big issue, my data is important than balance because i am afraid of identity theft.

Well, that's always the fear so many people entertain when it comes to handing out their private information to unregulated payment processors or even untrusted organisations. For me and for now, I can afford the high rate for unregulated members and till such a time I might change my mind, I won't hand over my data to them.

RIght now i must sure that at least PM regulated by one of the strict regulator, if they can do that then i willl willingly handed my personal information, also i wondering before with PM why they should change their office when LR raided, but nonethless i see that PM is the one who eat LR's shares mostly, and even right now i still use them even as unverified member

Unless otherwise US raises the dust once more, I believe so much that PM has succeeded in running away from them. At least for now, were can hear very less of the regulations and fraud chasing related issue. Though PM is an unregulated payment processor, it remains a first choice in online earning platforms.

Because of the simplicity of Perfect Money above the other payment processor that we can find. And the most important part is that you don't have to verify your account to make a transaction with so many merchant here.

Yes, and that's a very good factor as well as their security system about the pin code verification and notification just for logging into your account. More so, now that they have increased the security for verified users such that you get a pin code to your phone when you log in.

Verification is bad thing for me, that is only because of the fees that they given to us, it is not fair for me, as far as i can know that only with the past security this payment processor already considered as safe payment processor regradless of their regulation.

I would have considered verifying my account with PM only if they had been a regulated payment processor but their anonymous mode which they have always been and maintained makes me always develop a doubt of giving out such sensitive information.

PM is not like LR. LR does not require you to prove identity or reveal anything about you. We can have multiple accounts and no question is asked when suspicious transactions are done regularly. On the other hand, verification process instills confidence in PM. If necessary they can divulge relevant details to concerned regulatory authorities. This makes it reasonably safe. The most important thing that needs to be looked at while using e-currency account is the verification process. In case an e-currency does not require any kind of verification then sooner or later it may get shut down. PM, as per my experience, is easy to operate with a wide range of functions.
But we can use them without any problem even we are not unverified costumers and also we still can increase our trust rating by make more successful transaction, the only what PM lack right now is Fees and in order to lowering that things, we need to verify our account.

You know, PM transaction fee was just fine before the verification issue came up so pronounced. I am very optimistic that it is a deliberate effort to invite people to get verified. If not, I see no reason fees should be taken that high just for being an unverified user.

I am well aware of that thing, PM still one of the best payment processor for use with risks that we must bear ourselves, and but right now with higher fee it makes people fee harder with them, maybe they do this thing because they eat a lot of LR users that change to use them after LR's demise

Well, i will try verifying my account with this processor, maybe before this week runs out. But the issue i might be having is about the Address side of it, because i have not gotten any better slip of that, for now but i will try with the some other ones first, hope to get verified very quick when i place the documents needed.

But you can use a utility bill, a bank statement or even your national I.D to get verified or your international passport, they should have your address in them. For me, I've not seen any reason to give PM my personal information as an unregulated payment processor. I am simply fine with the fees.

perfect money is very simple payment processor and i am using it with my broker and you can use it without verified your account and receive any amount of money therefore i like it too much

@Decub, yeah your right with that method, nice one. Because all they need is to see the Address pasted at the booklet. Well, we can not help it than either we work with them as a verified or non verified costumers, because this is business ... and that is why Exchangers are verified too. "So the chioce is ours to choose from".

Sometimes perfect money makes things so complex for some users with certain connection. I needed to make a transaction yesterday on the said processor but was consistently logged off by the system. I remember sometimes pm logs me off if I'm browsing with a dynamic IP so I had re download their app, only for it to keep sending a code to my email while I'm using an app and at the same time telling me my session has expired. An app was supposed to be a personal thing and shouldn't have any relationship with when your IP fluctuates or even a code to your email since you will have to close the app before you access your mail. I feel they should have integrated the app to the phone.

I have not tried their app at the mobile, but i think once your still using a Dynamic IP. The re-login will still be occurring because, it have to connect with that Network before transfer a data to you, so try using another ISP on the Mobile app.

Status
Not open for further replies.