• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't have any longer a verified paypal account as my debit card from Eon Unionbank have expired and I didn't bother to renew it all as I feel that I don't really earn that much from programs who's paying me through paypal.

I still use paypal since Alertpay still not verify my visa card in this time.I feel good because In THailand Paypal had better cost than AP.But I just aware myself activity to not got limited from Paypal by don't make fool anything.

Well that is right, you must have to be aware that you don't foolish act online transaction through Paypal as your account may turned limited if you do so, so better be careful in using your Paypal account too.

CErtainly I use paypal for my hotel reservation.It is so good because I like to reserve hotel through Agoda.com and they accept Paypal too.Also almost of my PP use for my scrabble tourney and some arena is staying in another province as Phuket. Paypal is very good for me.

Really, well you really have good use for your paypal account, as for me I only use paypal to receive payment from various programs that I have been working for that only require payments through paypal.

I don't like the fact that paypal is so ip sensitive and that's the reason why my account got limited when i purchased something online. Until now my paypal hasn't been verified, and there is money in there too.

I don't have any problem about this dear.Because almost of my using stay in same and same PC ever.In this time I have 219.8 dollars form my neobux and from my browser cash too (I got paid from MBC 51 dollars this month)

i don't have that kind of problem. cause i do purchase online for other members or one online friend. i would do the payment for him using my paypal account. and i didn't get any problem at all. i don't think that paypal is that strict.

I really have hard time earning in paypal funds right now. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount in paypal as I need to have more paypal right now. Right now I need at least 200 dollars in my paypal as I'm planning to trade in forex account. I'm hoping that if I can earn in LR in forex trading I can earn more in paypal also.

i am starting to earn some paypal again. but i would like to earn more paypal. but i would need to be more active in sites that pay by paypal. but i have a need to use more often as we don't have to exchange it , we can withdraw it directly to our bank account which is the cool part of paypal.

I think so in this time Paypal cash is very hard to earn.I fund paypal fund from mybrowsercash , Neobux , Cashnhits , PTCBOX and marihuanabux only. Paypal face problem from limited account seem easily and seem they don't care costomer it is my suggestion because I ever lost my PP account.

indeed it is not easy to find a gpt site that pays with paypal. and so it is getting less useful for me. before i was really happy using paypal because most of my gpt sites were paying with paypal till LR came, that they stopped supporting paypal already. but there are still some gpt sites that pay by paypal though.

yes paypal seem to be too strict on gpt sites that few gpt sites support them. that is why it is not as useful for me. if only paypal would be lenient like it used to be then it will be the most useful payment processor for me.

Alot of GPT sites have been complaining about paypal, even matrixmails had a problem with them. And to think that matrixmails has been in the business since 2002. I know their strictness is for security reasons, but they tend to overdo it in my opinion.

It is responsiblity of GPT admin not relating with members same as us in the Limited access issue from Paypal.Anyway It can't be help for admin because some case their credit card issue too then they scammed members by this issue.It seem pity story but as you know PP is very bad respond about issue so much.

yes i agree with your topic. PayPal bank account is the one best payment processors in the world. But is world third person in use PayPal account. I am using paypal account.

Well there are lots of programs that pays through paypal and that is for certain and that makes paypal one of the best payment processor around though not all people in the world are happy about it.

I've been using PayPal for at least 3 years and I have had no problems with the account. I did read about some suspensions of accounts which have made me a little nervous, but so far, everything is still going smooth. I guess I should just keep everything simple and just use it for no more than receiving money and transferring it to my bank account.

Oh really? i don't want to experience an suspension with my Paypal account though hopefully if ever it happens to me, i just hope that i don't have funds with my Paypal. Well, i will try to work with some site that will pay through Paypal as i want to have funds with my Paypal accounts.

there is a website called www.paypalsucks.com.

the website is basically an anti-paypal website, where paypal haters can discuss.
there a lot of sites that are not usin gpaypal had a site about paypal that are dedicated to their complain in fact one site which is called f5mc an investment site that has been online online are against using paypal i don't know papal for me is the best payment processor in the industry and this complain are baseless..

Status
Not open for further replies.