• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as your card is your card that is not even matter, you can link more than one from different provider too if you can afford that much, there are a lot of poeple that did the same thing, but remember that using that way could increase the fees.
What do you mean could increase fees? The fees are fix and its does not matter if you use one card of lots of cards as the exchange rate and the value is the same. I been using paypal for many years now and even have an exchange ecurrency site few years ago until my sites and my processors accounts like LR, Alertpay, skrill and paypal has been hacked. But until now the fees is the same regardless of cards I use.

What i mean is comparing the fees for bank and credit card. Bank fees is relatively low compared to Credit ard in Paypal. So that is why i said increasing fees because of that.

So your now saying that you made it, based on using the fund on your Netelle Card to fund your Paypal Account @budado because linking it can be possible.
Just like when Payeer came new, promising of using them to fund another e-currency.

Well i don't get what are you saying here dude, but it seems that paypal still keep stronger and it seems their next target if not Asia it will be Pacific Islander as the new base for their cashcow, some said Paypal is spreading their wings to Africa.

Paypal already spreaded to most part in Africa.

What I will like to know on Budado issue is, has he funded paypal Account using Netelle Card fund.

And it spreaded to the over the world but still one thing that i find out here that discrimination of how we did verification. In some european countries or US you won't have much hassle if you don't have CC, but in other coutries it is a must to have CC.

Paypal is a USA based payment processor, so clients won't have much problems using it and even though the relocate for Vacation to other none paypal accepted countries, they can still use it without fear like I know of a friend that did that things works fine for him on Vacation

Not all type of clients but for US based clients that is not a big deal for them, like i said before we don't have chance to verify our account without CC, but in some countries aside from US and Europe i find out that they can verify their account with Debit Card.

Like in our own country that we do not make use of CC, DC is the main means of verification and I successfully verified my account using my bank's debit card which was almost automatic. The only delay was how long it took for them to refund the money deducted during verification.

That is good that in your country you can verify your own account with debit card, i find that debit card is easier to get compared to CC but VCC is fine even like that is quite dangerous except we are the owner of CC that we are using to create VCC.

Paypal already spreaded to most part in Africa.

What I will like to know on Budado issue is, has he funded paypal Account using Netelle Card fund.
Yeah. I do fund my paypal using neteller card. If I want to invest in a broker sites that has paypal. I do want to balance my funds between neteller and paypal. And this is my way of transferring my funds from neteller to paypal as well without any problem. But of course theirs an exchange fee. Since neteller is actually in GBP base and not in USD base.

I wonder is there is any New feature I Paypal at the moment?
At the moment as far as i know there is no something like their new feature, everything is nearly same as it was before with revamped change in their templat only. I see that paypal already in their mature phase.

That is good that in your country you can verify your own account with debit card, i find that debit card is easier to get compared to CC but VCC is fine even like that is quite dangerous except we are the owner of CC that we are using to create VCC.
You can turn your debit card to VCC also. Its really does not matter if you sue debit card or creditcard. What is important in VCC is your card number. As long its visa or mastercard or other card logo that is accepted internationally you can turn it into VCC

PayPal doesn't accept any form of exchange and I don't think any exchanger would want to publicly say they support PayPal exchanges and if they do, I'm also not sure if the cost will be any cheap for the exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.