• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate paypal. this is the worst payment processor i've ever used.
my real paypal got limited for no reason, and then i solve the issue by uploading any document to proof i'm the real owner.
then, 3 days after my limited was lifted, my account got banned.

now, i'm using 2 paypal account (verified using VBA) just for my online business
and i'm not going to use them for selling or buying stuff

In terms of paypal, paypal has many online opportunities that pays a good rate with it. I dont use paypal and i think its the best payment processor in the world as its really very secure and relaible to use. Many restricted country wishes to use this processor because its the best

you told that thing before, and i think it is not the best one :D, because it also hard for some member that already have account here, because sometimes they get limited and they need to lift that thing by submit some document and some data, and about security i think they are not different like many popular processors.

That's really worse when you got banned but i know the reason you are using a "Multiple account" so you shouldn't be wonder when you get banned because multiple accounts aren't allowed in here. Well, i will have some Paypal funds by next month so i can able to use the withdrawal feature of Paypal.

That's really worse when you got banned but i know the reason you are using a "Multiple account" so you shouldn't be wonder when you get banned because multiple accounts aren't allowed in here. Well, i will have some Paypal funds by next month so i can able to use the withdrawal feature of Paypal.

they allow it, if you as long as your account have 2 kind of different account like premier with personal account, and also with the different email and contact information. that is fine for you, and paypal stated that thing in their site, only if you check it

Yes, a two accounts with different account types but a two accounts with the same account type is not allowed in here. So, you have to keep that in your mind if you are not aware about that matter because that is what i am referring for in my previous post.

Following the rules is not that easy.Take for instance the verification method on the site,many will go for Credit Card verification but they are not having the card.So,they will instead move for Virtual one.I don't expect Paypal to be against that type of card so far it is not a stolen one.

@Charlly :
PayPal team allowed member to use a VCC for verified their self...i dont know the reason why PP allow it...and i think verification just look like ''trick'' only for making all member of PP put credit card to their account :p

Just think with our logic...all people can brought much VCC at the same time..everytime they want.. PayPal will never know are the user on PP is REAL person with the real name or just using a fake name..

Isnt mean verification process for make sure the user using a real name and address? :p but with VCC we can use fake name and put VCC there..and done we was verified.

lol i don't know about that trick, but from what i see other payment processor did the same thing, and there you said they are good, talking about VCC, i used VCC to verified my another PP account, and if i don't make any mistake we can use document also to verify our account :D

The thing is,all these verification stuff is not necessary at all.Look at the case of Libertyreserve,they are not asking for any verification of any sort and yet they are not having any problem.They are okay with the amount of protection they are offering users account if they all utilize it.Let Paypal follow that too.

The thing is,all these verification stuff is not necessary at all.Look at the case of Libertyreserve,they are not asking for any verification of any sort and yet they are not having any problem.They are okay with the amount of protection they are offering users account if they all utilize it.Let Paypal follow that too.
Of your its necessary. Me I don't entertain paypal accounts that is not verified. If you want to have a good chance of dealing with honest person its better you only transact to a verified account holder.
Secondly if you got verified you can withdraw your funds straight to your bank account.

Well, having a verified Paypal account is necessary because when you have a verified account then you will enjoy the withdrawal feature of Paypal. It may be not necessary in your part because perhaps your country is not supported by Paypal that's why you are not allowed to use Paypal.

yeah most of the time you would find that verifying your account is important or necessary. as there are limitations with non verified account. that is the hard thing with paypal. but if get pass through the verification then it is pleasant to use this.

i agree with you all, at least we can lift the limit of earning when our account is unverfied one and also it will make us more credible in the eyes of Paypal. it will be better , and i think we have a lot of way that members could try to use

It's very necessary because it's no use when you can't withdraw your funds in your Paypal account and also using exchanger in Paypal is not allowed so likely you will just lose your Paypal account. I don't wanna lose my paypal account because it's very important to have a paypal account because there are many program which accept Paypal.

We can still do without having a Paypal account.It all depends on the programs you are working on.By the way,if i have an account with them,i will always get my money out immediately they get in there because of the risk of getting limited.

although i don't do any thing with paypal that is against the rules. i still get worried that my account may get limited. so i just immediately my money upon reaching at least $20. but it is still very useful for me. so i still plan to keep using it.

Well, same in here because we are afraid as we read lots of stories about Paypal that just limiting account. Usually when i received a funds with my Paypal that's already enough for withdrawal. Like 30 to 60 dollars will be perfectly fine for me. I don't like withdrawing 20 dollars because that is just less than 1k php.

Well,i think that this payment processor now is gradually accepting hyips and money recycler as i can see two or three hyip or money recycler programs who are making use of it.

Well,i think that this payment processor now is gradually accepting hyips and money recycler as i can see two or three hyip or money recycler programs who are making use of it.

i think you should read TOS first before make any post, they are not gradually accepting, but the cycler and HYIP that use them violate the rules, nowadays they still not accepted that kind of business and forbid it, but still this world full with many people who like to violate their rules, like you said create an account for business like that or create account in the country that not accepted by them

Indeed when you see some HYIPs which accept Paypal that doesn't mean that Paypal were really now authorizing investment site because it's not really. But i understand you because i guess you don't have Paypal account that's why you are not updated or you don't know about such things in Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.