• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my most favorite payment method but i've been using more of it lately because most programs i joined supports Paypal only. data entry, investment sites and of course shops online prefer paypal more than anything so this is useful for me. im still getting the hang of it. maybe one day it could be a primary online bank for me.

@mivain investment sites? Paypal does not approve and allow investment sites to be linked with them since some of them are considered to be illegal activities.
But I don't see why many people don't like the method of using paypal. It is pretty simple and you can connect it to your bank account easily.

yeah. its just recently that i joined a program that support PP payments and thats how i manage to use some of my old funds in there. anyway, its just not most preferred processor because i cant use my bank account for it. the fees are way too high for me unless i use another bank account. which i dont have. :)

They do approve it just that members are alway smart that when they invest with paypal and might have withdraw there earnings througg other payment processor they do then go back to paypal and file a dispute report against that same program that paid them.

@Cutiekc well then that is not member's fault or paypal's responsibility. It is the site that pays the members to allow to choose whether they can deposit and withdraw to different payment processor. In many sites, they do not allow it. But I don't see why paypal has a problem with it.

what i dont like about some members is that even if the program has been a good one and they earned quite nice, they dont get contented and file disputes. this made PP accounts frozen and this caused trouble for other members. and thats why not many investment sites use PP as payment method. its complicated.

that is why we have to be careful in using paypal and be familiar with how to protect our account from being abused by some members. as we can't get some chargeback for some reasons we didn't do. if we are not much familiar with it , it can get us into some problem.

I have made a withdrawal today through my bank account as i received a payment from some programs. I really wanted on those program that pays through Paypal so that i can gather more funds to withdraw into my bank account as using this feature is really great i feel so safe withdrawing my funds.

Congrats. My eon card is near expiration I need to put funds on it again. But I will only going to put funds when its few days before the expiration so that I will withdraw at least 7000 pesos or more worth of paypal. Because if I withdraw less than 7000 pesos I will going to pay 50 pesos fees.

yeah.. paypal the best payment processor until now. but if you want to verification, you must have a credit card. I use a manual verification of the savings book and identitiy card but directly affected by the limit. finally i use vcc for verification.

Credit card or debit card are fine and even bank accounts are good to link your paypal. Well, the you're done in verification but then I suggest to just your bank account rather than your vcc simply because you can't use your VCC to withdraw your funds while when you link credit or debit card you can verify and withdraw the funds at the same time.

Credit card or debit card are fine and even bank accounts are good to link your paypal. Well, the you're done in verification but then I suggest to just your bank account rather than your vcc simply because you can't use your VCC to withdraw your funds while when you link credit or debit card you can verify and withdraw the funds at the same time.

i agree with you it will be better for us if we withdraw the money to our bank account rather than to our VCC, actually VCC more like credit card but in virtual things, and in bank it will be more safer and we can use that for buy something in our country too :D

@sindarin What is VCC? I have used paypal for so long and don't know what that is. Sure it isafer to transfer the money to bank account and spend there, but I think it is just as safe to buy online through paypal. Their security is pretty strict and sensitive. And it is more convenient as well.

@sindarin What is VCC? I have used paypal for so long and don't know what that is. Sure it isafer to transfer the money to bank account and spend there, but I think it is just as safe to buy online through paypal. Their security is pretty strict and sensitive. And it is more convenient as well.
you don't know? well VCC is virtual credit card, it can be used to verify our account and not only in paypal but in the other payment processors too. everything that people can use bank transfer will be more comfortable and i see that is the only way to get paypal balance into our bank account

i have used VCC also. i didn't have any problem with it. but i don't like the price of VCC. that is why i just use my own debit card because it is much cheaper than paying for those VCC.

Yes, from what I remember it usually cost 5 dollars while when in our country we can a bank account for as low as 0.25 or 1 dollar. Although, at first I also got that interest because of we can verify our paypal without any disturbance or needed of documents that are needed in the opening a bank account. So far, I'm just happy to have paypal verified and can withdraw funds using debit card.

Yes indeed I'm very much happy with verification process here. I had used a local card with Mastercard logo for verifying my account and that card cost me only about $0.50. It is just cheap but it has been very useful for me for paypal verification.

Yes, the most easiest way will be a card with a master or visa logo. Paypal do accept those and of course, it will be easier for us to withdraw in paypal and in ATM lol. I think up to now there's no changes in their verification and withdrawal as in verification we are still in need to have link a bank account or credit card and in withdrawal we need to be verified already.

i have used VCC also. i didn't have any problem with it. but i don't like the price of VCC. that is why i just use my own debit card because it is much cheaper than paying for those VCC.
Using bought VCC is against paypal rules. You can only use VCC that is named under you not bought by you. Anyway online debitcard is also an example of VCC or if you have creditcard you can ask your bank if they give VCC for free. I have a bpi creditcard and before I get VCC for free.

@budado but why would you need to have VCC when you have paypal. In what way can it be more convenient. Doesn't a VCC act like paypal anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.