• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used paypal for about 2 years until now and my account still find without any problem :D, so far i feel fine with them, with the bank withdrawal that is very comfortable to use and also the fee for withdrawal that is low.

Well,Paypal is a good online account but i really hate their plan in sidelining some countries from using their services.Doing these won't make things any better.They also need to change the issue of going through hell to get one's account released when it had been limited.

Yeah thats right. Paypal restrict some countries and i think its really not an encouaraging processor to me. Its hard this days to remove limit if paypal place a limit in your account and i think thats why many tends to use pp as they can equally frooze our account also.

i used paypal for about 2 years until now and my account still find without any problem :D, so far i feel fine with them, with the bank withdrawal that is very comfortable to use and also the fee for withdrawal that is low.

yes, paypal will probably be fine with you unless you do something suspicious and you get caught.

if you follow all of their rules, i do not think you will be in trouble.

I think people who uses VCC to verify their paypal account tends to have some problems with paypal as paypal will definetely limit their account and as well request futher document from you inorder to fully know that you are going with their rules. They really tend to be strict.

i do not recommend anyone to use VCC in order to verify paypal account. i do not think it is legal to use a vcc.

if you try to break paypal's terms of service, your account may get locked.

Thats right and i have seen that people tends to embrace Vcc as their alternative in here but forgeting to know that paypal can limit someones account easily without any delay. We should try and make sure we follow up pp rules inorder to avoid penalities

Hmm paypal haters? Well i think that paypal will see the reasons why they will need to accept wordwide. Lol anyway i think pp restricted some countries is all about security and fraud and i think they are doing it to avoid that.

Hmm paypal haters? Well i think that paypal will see the reasons why they will need to accept wordwide. Lol anyway i think pp restricted some countries is all about security and fraud and i think they are doing it to avoid that.
yeah paypal have haters LOL, and remembers this thing they don't accepted the country that not have good law to fight againts the fradulent thing in that country, and what they want to avoid? they are now gain so much profit from the service they offered, are they accepted your country?

I think people who uses VCC to verify their paypal account tends to have some problems with paypal as paypal will definetely limit their account and as well request futher document from you inorder to fully know that you are going with their rules. They really tend to be strict.

Yeah,that is exactly how things work with Paypal.Onece you have been limited,you need to get some documents to show you are the rightful owner of such account.Some will have to wait for months to get the limitation lifted if they are going to get that.I think paypal need to work on that more faster.

I have a verified paypal account which is personal paypal type. And used a debit card to verify it. And now I linked my bank account to it for withdrawal purposes. I once got limited account in paypal and that was the time I'm only using my CP to connect into the internet and now I don't have problem in paypal and thus I'm successful in transferring my funds to my bank account.

Been happy how to use it and been using paypal along with my sister's account which the funds came from different online earning sites PTC & forums.

i think it is not a bad idea to verify your paypal account. the verification process is not very complicated, if you follow the steps properly.

some people hate paypal, but i guess they hate because they were caught while trying to do something dodgy.

Well i think it will be betteroff if countries paypal dosent support stay clear from paypal because no matter your smartness, you will definetely be caught one day. Pp dosent accept my country and i dont bother about it as lr and ap are there for me always.

paypal can be a very good payment processor for you, if you have an online business. many business owners are doing successful businesses with the help of paypal.

In terms of paypal, paypal has many online opportunities that pays a good rate with it. I dont use paypal and i think its the best payment processor in the world as its really very secure and relaible to use. Many restricted country wishes to use this processor because its the best

paypal can be a very good payment processor for you, if you have an online business. many business owners are doing successful businesses with the help of paypal.

Typically, it is the options of the online business owners to have paypal as their payment method or way to get paid. Although, there were cases that these owners were involved which is also considered their business as investment program which makes them difficult to deal with paypal as we know they don't accept such earning sites.

That's why we often see paypal being used in ptc only and in online jobs. I just have few funds now in paypal and prefer to have more funds or use it in upgrades in some sites.

Well my debit card already have expired so my account here is hanged and not verified anymore since last month. I don't have any programs that pays through paypal lately so I don't worried about reinstating its verification lately.

For those countires that accept paypal never find it difficult to earn from it and i think thats not a problem as they can add their bank or credit card. The good reason i wish to have this processor is that there are many opportunities to earn from it online and thats a credit for those who uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.