• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just request payments in IP using paypal. I'm hoping to earn more via paypal for now on so that I can invest in forex site. I know its hard to invest in a forex and its just too risky. that's why I'm going to invest in the most lowest leverage as possible and hope that I can earn good amount as possible.

That sounds like a good idea. It is surprisingly rare that a Forex broker supports PayPal, though. With any program that involves buying and selling or trading, there is going to be a lot of risk. A lot of people go too high when it comes to leverage.

Yes PayPal is my favorite also. But you need to be careful with large amount of money. If something is dubious they can block your account for more verification.

That's the unfortunate fact. Almost any bank, or money holder, or payment processor will block your account if you suddenly have a large amount of money. However, it is usually for legal reasons. Often times, a sudden large deposit is usually achieved through illegal means.

I don't think that they would block your account without reason, as you have said ify our account seems to have dubious then possibly there's something dubious, but if you can prove otherwise you can easily unblock it

Darn I got paid 2.50 dollars more or less in IP and I only receive 2.12 dollars the rest goes to paypal fees. Its really frustrating that I got charge big amount of fees. This is the last time I'm going to request payments in IP using paypal. I thought It does not charge fees but I was wrong.

Well, as I know there would be just some additional verification or your withdrawal may took long before it get processed because you are withdrawing a high amount so they are ensuring that you earned that legally.

I just realize that I got high charge simply because it did not send to me by personal and others. I'm just wondering if its okay for me to ask admin of a site to pay me via personal and others? lols. So that I will not going to incur big loses simply because of high paypal fees.

I don't like to receive payments from gpt sites if they would not make it as personal payments. So I would avoid those have the fees. I am glad that I'm using PayPal because I can pay things online when I make purchases online

We are really ain't sure because I can see some payment proof came from GPT I didn't see any fees also the other just few cents I also don't prefer to use my Paypal when I will just end up having some fees, we will not earn good because of that.

Well, most of the online programs like PTC that pays via paypal usually have here fees. Its better than to have it in payza as they have bigger fees. So far, I have some paypal funds but wondering when I'm going to withdraw or just sell it since I badly need the funds.

Right now I'm hoping to get more paypal funds right now as I'm expanding my forex trading investments. I'm hoping to have more paypal funds and earn paypal in forex trading in this way I can continue earning online. Ptp posting right now is not doing well. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount in the long run in forex using paypal.

Yes, I'm also trying to find more paypal funds because there's difficulty now to have here funds even in PTC sites. And I don't have any other sites that pays well via paypal. I don't want to use paypal in forex investments since I'm still have hard time or waiting time for the paypal withdrawals.

Mylot could be considered as a good source for Paypal funds. They are quite stable so if you need constant supply then this could be one of the reliable sources. Its a just a pity that to earn here you really need to put it quite an effort.

yeah we should find our good source of our paypal fund so that you woudl be able to appreciate to use paypal . if you don't have any source of paypal fund then you would think that paypal is a very good payment processor. but for those who have lots of use for paypal, they would say that this is the best actually.

I find that the best types of sites for PayPal funds are micro jobs sites (the ones where you can choose a task and complete it) and survey sites. I have made the most money from doing tasks. I don't really do too many surveys anymore.

I know that a lot of GPT sites also do have support for Paypal so yes, you can be able to use them as well as a source of funding your Paypal account. I dont do much of surveys though so I guess I would need to explore this further and as such dont know survey sites paying though PP.

Although, it really take time to have good paypal funds because if we only focus in PTC for sure we will not have even 1 dollar in just one day. That's why I don't prioritize in finding paypal funds but I just look for them whenever I still have time to click.

Me, I always priorities paypal funds. this is the best strategy in my part is to earn via paypal. since right now AP or payza is some how unstable. I really don't think its worth it to use payza right now. that's why I want to have more and more paypal funds just to augment the loss income from payza.

It is really good if we can earn good with our Paypal account because we can withdraw our earnings directly with our bank account, so it's really convenient to use our Paypal account, but what I don't like is the fee, as we don't know if we will going to have some fees when someone send us some funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.