• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OKPay - okpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sindarin, yeah, The popularity is getting everyone closer to bitcoin and it makes it look as if it is such an indispensable currency. It seems they are the only payment processor accepting this currency.

It seems if you did a partial verification of document, you won't be able to send out funds as I saw a member in another forum who sent out funds and the funds where reversed after some weeks.

I don't use okpay so much because where I earn with the payment processor, other payment processor are there. I am not too interested in them because of their problem of verification. I would have tried it with RVD but may be, they will say I should verify.

So far i am not verified member,and i still can send and get funds without any problem but i never try any reversal thingy here because as far as i know that Okpay does not have any chargebacks feature.

Well, I think there might be something particularly wrong with his account because I am yet to hear of this reversal of a thing, though I've heard about verification issues and cases where codes never arrived. Kinda 2 way thing, maybe from Okpay or the user.

@Pettyeve yeah your right with their verification process but also you can still use the payment processor without having to verify it, just like @sindarin hard said about using his. Mostly all payment processors does that way, so once you want to be an Advance user then you need to get verified.

Well,the thing is,I have been making use of OKPAY for some time now and I never encountered any problem when receiving or sending funds. There was this transaction that I had with a member in a forum,this member sent $5 OKPAY to me and the funds was on held,I had to send a support ticket and they told me that the member is not fully verified. To cut the story short,it is better to not get verified than to be half verified. If a user is half verified,then he will have issues in making transactions.

Last edited:
I still have an account here but never touched it for about one month right now since i don't have much time to check it and also i only have about $6 here, if the only allow us to verified like Neteller or Paypal with only use CC or VCC i think that is fine.

Okpay is not like Neteller or paypal that you talked about,if you want to get verified in OKPAY,then I will say that you don't need a VCC or CC,verification in OKPAY is just like that of PM and Webmoney. I feel like getting verified but since I noticed that issue that I have the other time,I have decided not to get verified.

With some passport and utility bill you can verify your account here, and as far as i know they need more than one step, i think for some people that way is more comfortable but for me it is too much, and risking our data for Okpay is not worthy.

What data are you risking? I think that is the best way to get verified. Using a VCC is not a good way in my own view. International passport and utility bill are good documents to show the real identity of a person. So I am cool with the way OKPAY verifies users accounts.

I still share @sindarin view. I have an account with OKpay and I rarely touch it. Though I haven't had need for it but even if I have, I wouldn't get verified because I'm not just pleased with submitting my document to an unregulated payment processor.

I don't also think that there will be any problem with okpay am using this payment processor specifically with my broker mayzus so I don't have any tough moment with infact I prefer them to pm

@decub,you must be kidding,so for the fact that OKPAY is not regulated,you can't submit your document to them. What are they going to use your documents for,scam or what? You better start using this payment processor and remove that thing at the back of your mind that it is not regulated.

I wonder he should even be happy that the payment processor is even support his country as for me I think am fully verified by them and am doing things very easy here hope to get my 8 7okpay exchange tomorow

Maybe that is a self decisions which have to be personal to them. And if they decide to verify they account, that is a choice and if not that is another choice, so we better stick to our choice. But i don't think that Okpay will have some thing to do with those documents, because this is business for them rather they will have something to do with the fund on our accounts when we are using it. what about the Brokers we do send our documents to?

What data are you risking? I think that is the best way to get verified. Using a VCC is not a good way in my own view. International passport and utility bill are good documents to show the real identity of a person. So I am cool with the way OKPAY verifies users accounts.
Identity Theft? i am sure you know about this, it is just like putting head in the mouth of Lion. I am still using this one right now, i know that international passport and utility bill is good way to indentify someone, Also in here we think about privacy, who know if they sold our data to some company, and where we need to complain? to FCA? NFA? or BAPPEPTI? no one, and that is what i think about when want to verify my okpay account.

It might be true that some of this payment processor can sell our data to other company just as to make some income in return (they are still human operators), but we can not help it because it's our own money and our business, that is why we need to send those documents. So i think that those that are afraid to verify their account with some unregulated processor, you can get VCC online and use it.

that is not our business what I know is that even if my data is been sold I wont know but let them keep
their services up to date its through this means that we will be able to trust them and carried out further transaction with them

@hadg33 and @rexway, it doesn't touch me if I am denied of a lot of things by Okpay for not getting verified. The fact remains that I am simply fine being an unverified user cos my document don't just fly around online to some payment processor that has no legal agreement with any one. I guess you guys are fine with it but for me, it's capital NO.

that is not our business what I know is that even if my data is been sold I wont know but let them keep
their services up to date its through this means that we will be able to trust them and carried out further transaction with them

It's not your business, then why are you talking about transactions and doing it with them? To be on a safer side, not all our documents are all that most important to others, so we can use the lesser important ones or old documents if we really want to get verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.