• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OKPay - okpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent them a support ticket today and the ticket has been responded to. There support is very effective. What happened was not a bug from OKPAY. They actually hold the payment simply because the sender hasn't verified his account properly,so OKPAY is looking into it and they said it either they complete the transaction or they will reverse it. When I got that message,I feel relieved.
Reall, does this mean one has to get verified with Okpay before he can effectively send money to another person using the same processor or most probably have some doubts in the verification documents he sent because it's kind of strange to me.

I don't think it is a must to get verified before one can send funds from an account. I think that sender that sends the funds to me has a problem with is verification. Although when I received the funds I was able to see his account status and it was verified but when I contacted OKPAY support they made me to know that,the sender has not verified his account properly. Almost a week now,the payment is still on hold.

If the money is yet to be reversed, then it means there is really a problem with his account because it's not like a secured transaction like what is obtainable in Webmoney so I think it is somewhere around the account. But unless the account is suspected to have some irregularities, there shouldn't be any need to hold transaction.

Unless they get some good coverage from the merchants and the companies, there seems to be no point at all from the payment processor to get more funds. and that way they may end up being less used all over the world. something we all have to see there.

Unless they get some good coverage from the merchants and the companies, there seems to be no point at all from the payment processor to get more funds. and that way they may end up being less used all over the world. something we all have to see there.
So far i can see they already covered some spots but i don't know if that is satisfying you enough or not, but according to tme they have been spread out to the whole world, they also keep gaining more users that use their services.

@decub,Yes,it seems there is something wrong with the sender's account because I don't see a reason why the payment should be on hold. I have never seen any payment processor that does this,account can be on hold and not the transaction to be on hold. I am really getting pissed with the payment processor for now because I wanted to make use of the funds that was why I exchanged with that member. I think there service is kind of poor,its like 2 weeks now that the payment has been on hold.

They may be spread out but how many merchants and the users are using the okpay? Not much I guess which is something worth thinking about. Overall there are people who want to use the paypal so far. okpay is not much of the priority.

It is not always about merchants that will make people to make use of a payment processors,PM,Payza etc has no merchants as well,so I don't think that is a point. There are so many hyips that accept okpay and if I can invest in hyips and make profits then I am cool with it.

Payza has lot of merchants and the marketplace sites where it is accepted. Some of the time it is the payment processor are what makes the difference. In case of the PM, the demand is from the users and not from the paymment processors merchants. so yes i agree with you there that is what i think.

Payza has lot of merchants and the marketplace sites where it is accepted. Some of the time it is the payment processor are what makes the difference. In case of the PM, the demand is from the users and not from the paymment processors merchants. so yes i agree with you there that is what i think.
and we talk about Okpay, well it seems that Okpay right now trying to grab more people from the other country especially in Asia like Hongkong, one of the news is here
The list of currencies supported by OKPAY is extended by the addition of HKD (Hong Kong dollar). There are now 20 supported currencies in OKPAY. New currency can be activated in your eWallet and you are able to use a HKD wire transfer to top-up your OKPAY account or to withdraw funds to the bank account.
It indicated that Okpay added HKD in ortder to attract more Hongkong Users to make deposit here, maybe sooner also they will accept more gambling site.

Good to see that hongkong dollar is being added by the okpay. Not sure how that is going to be helpful for the merchants who are not operating internationally. however the most useful currency is always accepted so any other currency is just another bonus added to the payment processor.

That's some really nice one coming from the payment processor. And you know, Hong Kong has some good number of online stores and having their local currency can as well boost the presence of okpay in online stores. There is also this broker, rvdmarkets that recently added them as their payment option.

Good to see that hongkong dollar is being added by the okpay. Not sure how that is going to be helpful for the merchants who are not operating internationally. however the most useful currency is always accepted so any other currency is just another bonus added to the payment processor.
That is not for all but at least they can gain some interest from the people that coem from hongokon and the one that prefer to use HKD rather than other currency, with this thing also traders can do Forex inside of Okpay but i think that way is not effective because of the high rate of exchange.

With this implementation Okaypay will be boosted in Hong kong. Also Hong kong as many company, and many manufactures just like China, trading in mass production, so Okaypay will definitely make buy and sell much easier for they company over there.

I don't know but it seems I have been hearing much about OKpay and their issue of verification among members in forums. Looks like some are not finding it would easy to get verified with this payment processor and that has brought some degree of mixed feelings. I know they are trying to penetrate more into some brokers but then, seems they still want to make the process of their verification a not so easy one.

Well, maybe by next year i will try using this payment processor when getting or sending funds to the programs that are using it. But they have to make their verification as easy as sending some demanded document to them, so many clients will find it very easy to verify their accounts with them.

It seems that okay is one of the payment processor that want to accept virtual currencies such as LiteCoin and Bitcoin, maybe since this payment processor based on Cyprus so that is why they accept that kind of virtual currency.

But to me, Okpay or by extension, any other payment processor accepting bitcoin doesn't make sense to me unless they are willing to convert it to another currency. Bitcoin is already a decentralized system which you can integrate into your PC and it remains secured there.

Yeah, but i don't know what makes them maybe because it is popular rather than other virtual currency, and you know with cyprus they are less strict and that is why they want to accept bitcoin as one of the way to make deposit here.

Really! accepting Bitcoin and Litcoin, that is great indeed. And Bitcoin has a very higher rate to compare to other currency, so making it to be added value to clients using this processor. That means, if some one has No local exchanger for Bitcoin and has local Okpay exchanger, then can just make the change through this processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.