• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OKPay - okpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure they will dude, OKpay right now gaininig more and more clients to use their services, i see also the traffic to their site is higher, and they trying to promote their business in many programs that they accepted but mostly all about Forex and PTP forum.

Promoting it to the HYIP and PTP level will be more effective. Having them on brokers still needs the demand of investors and awarenes also. So therefore starting from the small niches will create the need for it., currently they droped a bit on my exchangers site and now 165 if I would wanna sell mine.

Promoting it to the HYIP and PTP level will be more effective. Having them on brokers still needs the demand of investors and awarenes also. So therefore starting from the small niches will create the need for it., currently they droped a bit on my exchangers site and now 165 if I would wanna sell mine.
I guess that is a good idea. By promoting them to HYIP and PTP will increase more costumers of Okpay and it means more money for them, and also since they come from tax haven country i think that is why the fee is low when we do internal transaction. Talking about the rate, in my country the rate of Okpay is IDR10100

I guess that is a good idea. By promoting them to HYIP and PTP will increase more costumers of Okpay and it means more money for them, and also since they come from tax haven country i think that is why the fee is low when we do internal transaction. Talking about the rate, in my country the rate of Okpay is IDR10100

Thats cool, you know, HYIPs and ptp has the power of making a payment processor being well popular in the sense that they will enforce indirectly investor to use them just like a defunct HYIP then that have okpay being used and have a special more profitable plan for people investing with okpay.

Yes, the HYIP is a very good way for a payment processor like Okpay to gain much popularity. Though I do not know if they are penetrating that section of online investment but I can tell that they are becoming very popular and high in demand from my observation with my exchanger because he only buys and do not sell.

Yes, the HYIP is a very good way for a payment processor like Okpay to gain much popularity. Though I do not know if they are penetrating that section of online investment but I can tell that they are becoming very popular and high in demand from my observation with my exchanger because he only buys and do not sell.
OKPay is own by Mayzus, a regulated broker, and I don't think it will accept any HYIP because such illegal programs will rather make it lose reputation than gain it.

OKPay is own by Mayzus, a regulated broker, and I don't think it will accept any HYIP because such illegal programs will rather make it lose reputation than gain it.

Really, never thought if that and thanks for the update. I never even knew Okpay has an affiliation with a broker. But I think that should have made it very popular among brokers. Just my opinion.

Really, never thought if that and thanks for the update. I never even knew Okpay has an affiliation with a broker. But I think that should have made it very popular among brokers. Just my opinion.
Just like you, I didn't know about that until I saw this at the end of OKPay main page:

OKPAY® is a registered trademark of OKPAY Inc.
Financial Services provided by Mayzus Financial Services Ltd.
(previous name UWC Financial Services Ltd, name changed on 18.03.2013)

I discover there are a lot of Exchangers listed on Okpay site which supports their exchange. That means I would just have to look for that which supports Payza to Egopay and use the medium to discard my Payza funds once I get verified.

Thats cool, you know, HYIPs and ptp has the power of making a payment processor being well popular in the sense that they will enforce indirectly investor to use them just like a defunct HYIP then that have okpay being used and have a special more profitable plan for people investing with okpay.

I don't think for PTP but for HYIP maybe it will increase their popularity in that section, all i know and trying to use them as the best as i can, right now i have about $20 here , and i still prefer to exchange my balance rather than wtihdraw my balance because it is not longer worthed if i prefer bank withdrawal here.

I don't think for PTP but for HYIP maybe it will increase their popularity in that section, all i know and trying to use them as the best as i can, right now i have about $20 here , and i still prefer to exchange my balance rather than wtihdraw my balance because it is not longer worthed if i prefer bank withdrawal here.

Bank withdrawal will cut more fees. IF I should be in your shoes then honestly the thing I would do is to have it reinvested or perhaps makes us of some local exchangers like that of my favorite exchanger buys it at the rate of 165 naira per dollars which is just 5 Naira difference from WMZ

Re-Invested my balance is not an easy thing to do, if only this payment processor accepted in many HYIP site then i will do it, but right now it seems that Okpay only accepted in some Forex Broker site with some other kind of investment site, so far it is limited for me to earn here.

I see Okpay becoming as popular as the likes of other major unregulated payment processors if they continue with the pace they are. I was expecting to have had the rates reduced but I can see they are only waxing stronger and ever than before as their rate has leveled up with the likes of PM and Egopay with my local exchanger for a long time now.

When the name Okpay rings, I immediately remember planetofbets because that is the first place I ever heard of it. I feel okpay is the processor with the least charges and used in so many different areas of learning around the internet. Cutting across forex, gpt, gambling, etc.

I can see that okpay is really getting more popular and it is now been used in HYIPs. I can't really say why the demand for it has increased and this has made it to have high value in my local exchangers. I liked Okpay from the day I heard about it but I wonder why most programs are not making use of it regradless of the low fees.

I can see that okpay is really getting more popular and it is now been used in HYIPs. I can't really say why the demand for it has increased and this has made it to have high value in my local exchangers. I liked Okpay from the day I heard about it but I wonder why most programs are not making use of it regradless of the low fees.
Okpay is really very popular among some sports betting sites too as I do come across them on ads. I am yet to find a credible means of online earning where I can earn with this processor since the value is really on a moderately high side here.

They are not popular in sport bookies,that field is controlled by Neteller and Skrill. Anyway,a strange thing happened,someone sent me a payment of $5 and the funds entered my account and it was on hold,it was not that my account was on hold but that particular transaction was on hold,that's very grotesque. I am just planning to send them a support ticket.

Based on your post i think that is some kind of bug from okapay and i think that is a very good idea for you to report this thing to their costumer support, maybe you can update to us how their CS work is it fast and good enough for us? I just hope that okpay also enter HYIP market aside from Forex, or if they don't want HYIP why don't try stock?

I have sent them a support ticket today and the ticket has been responded to. There support is very effective. What happened was not a bug from OKPAY. They actually hold the payment simply because the sender hasn't verified his account properly,so OKPAY is looking into it and they said it either they complete the transaction or they will reverse it. When I got that message,I feel relieved.

OKPAY is a good payment processor but the fact is that its rare to see online earning opportunities that pays with this payment processor and i think it will be nice if many members uses it. But nevertheless hope to see this payment processor compete with top payment processors soon.

Am a newbie so if dont mind can you please explain about OKPAY because am just listen about it never try this so is it genuine or not and what are advantages of okpay. please give your view.

Status
Not open for further replies.