• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OKPay - okpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is not our business what I know is that even if my data is been sold I wont know but let them keep
their services up to date its through this means that we will be able to trust them and carried out further transaction with them

It's not your business, then why are you talking about transactions and doing it with them? To be on a safer side, not all our documents are all that most important to others, so we can use the lesser important ones or old documents if we really want to get verified.

You must finish their own requirement first before you get your verified account. Actually verify our account in this payment processor is quite easy compare to the others. But giving your data to someone maybe could very risky but that is depend on you since i think this payment processor is quite safe.

But what I really don't think is cool is the way Okpay would limit your transaction if you verify partially. AFAIK, verification is not a must and you are either verified or unverified. If someone stops on the way, he should be tagged an unverified client. As simple as that.

They don't supposed to do that in any consequences, both none verified and half verified should be treated equally because half verified is same as none verified. And you know that some Clients might want to get verified at their Vacation without knowing that they are not with all their documents. So they should treat them as same.

But what I really don't think is cool is the way Okpay would limit your transaction if you verify partially. AFAIK, verification is not a must and you are either verified or unverified. If someone stops on the way, he should be tagged an unverified client. As simple as that.
Not cool but it seems effective for some people to continue their own verification, also i find out some problem with them in internet like hacking or even problem with deposit. But since this one is start growing i think they will have this kind of problem.

What and what do you found out about their hacking history and deposit issues with this very payment processor, so we can stay smart in time about that.

What and what do you found out about their hacking history and deposit issues with this very payment processor, so we can stay smart in time about that.
You can find it in google, but it is about make a deposit to your account with bitcoin/other cryptography coin. And hacking is basically just like what did you see in other e-money, Mostly Okpay users got hacked by phishing or DNS attack.

Maybe that might be through all those exhangers, exchanging Bitcoin to Okpay. I don't even trust the exchanges nowadays, after doing business with them, they can still sell your email.
Well I will try verifing Okpay soon.

Right now theirs a lot of processors online and I did use okpay before when I am active in one ptp forum. But now I realize that I need to minimize having a lot of processors. So right now I drop this processor. But if theirs a way to earn via okpay then why not.

Yes it will be best to keep just few of them, because to secure your Account you always needs to change your password and it will be hard to remember all those passwords. I think that this processor is one of the popular processors Online nowadays and you can earn through PTC sites.

I don't know but I don't really feel secure if I'm going to use okpay. I'm even afraid to verify my account in here as I don't feel its safe to sent my documents to them. And since I don't really earn much using this processors I decided not to fully verified my account in here until I really earn big in here.

I wonder, it is just the matter of not learning much and that is the de-motivation of not verifying your Account with them. I guess that they are safe in terms of selling your Document to the third party, I just guess because they are here for Business.

@sindarin, what I think is this, there must have been a suspicious movement around the account which of course, the owner may not have known, besides this, I hardly see a reason an account should be treated such way since you can hardly differentiate a verified and unverified one so far as Okpay transaction is concerned.

Protection to every Online Account should be treated same way, phishing mails should be avoided or deleted for the safety of the Account, and changing password at-least once a month should up held for the Safety of the Account, also with other different majors that can help for an Account not be easily hacked

Protection to every Online Account should be treated same way, phishing mails should be avoided or deleted for the safety of the Account, and changing password at-least once a month should up held for the Safety of the Account, also with other different majors that can help for an Account not be easily hacked
And? As for the spammy emails of Okpay i never see it with my own eyes in my emails, also if your email is not a registered email in their system, i am sure that email just another scam emails. Okpay as far as i know never share their users credential.

That's very correct,I also have never seen a phishing mail of OKPAY unlike other popular payment processors that we make use of. I think I like the way OKPAY operates only that it is kind of difficult for me to earn with it. Most of the online investments that I am involved in,they have a supplement to OKPAY.

More than 50% of okpay users are in Russian, Spain and Italy. Just imagine that more than 50% come from this three countries. The rest of the world user is even less compare to the total users of this three countries. I'm just wondering why its very popular in this three countries.

I think @sindarine that you are such a type that used single email for single processor, anyway, spammers must not have every ones email address though they are fighting to gain almost all emails so the can prevail in one or two Accounts. Everyone knows about that, that they don't share clients Credentials but who knows if they do share or not but we all be believed that they can not share and so it should be.

More than 50% of okpay users are in Russian, Spain and Italy. Just imagine that more than 50% come from this three countries. The rest of the world user is even less compare to the total users of this three countries. I'm just wondering why its very popular in this three countries.
That's not true,according to a post I read in GT posted by Norninpatrick,I think majority of OKPAY's client are from Great Britain,USA,CANADA and Cyprus http://goldentalk.com/archive/index.html/t-51683.html
Can you post alink of where you got your own information from,though I have tried to make my own research through google but I couldn't find anything of such. Your source will really help if you can post it here.

That's not true,according to a post I read in GT posted by Norninpatrick,I think majority of OKPAY's client are from Great Britain,USA,CANADA and Cyprus http://goldentalk.com/archive/index.html/t-51683.html
Can you post alink of where you got your own information from,though I have tried to make my own research through google but I couldn't find anything of such. Your source will really help if you can post it here.
This is as of yesterday.
Country Percent of Visitors Rank in Country
Russia 23.2%
Italy 17.6%
Spain 9.9%
Ukraine 3.7%
Kazakhstan 3.7%
Ecuador 3.1%
Japan 2.7%
Thailand 2.2%
Azerbaijan 2.1%
Colombia 2.0%