• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OKPay - okpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earn up to €500 per referral!

Every one of your new OKPAY payees becomes your referral, which, if they continue to use their account (and also because they will probably invite new members to bring you additional, 2nd-level earnings), gives you an opportunity to earn up to €500 per referred user!
Partnership Opportunities
Get extra income doing your day-to-day business

The OKPAY payment system is interested in cooperating with popular websites and Internet business projects. One thing is quite clear: the more you and your Internet business clients use OKPAY, the more money you earn! Do business with OKPAY!

Independent Exchangers
Exchange Providers

With the help of our Partner Exchanges you can perform all kinds of currency exchanges involving OKPAY e-money. See the list of exchangers who will be happy to buy or sell you OKPAY.

https://www.okpay.com/en/index.html

i have never used okpay, but i have heard about this payment processor.

i think okpay will have to offer something special to succeed in the long run, because there are already many other good payment processors.

OKPAY is a good payment processor but the fact is that its rare to see online earning opportunities that pays with this payment processor and i think it will be nice if many members uses it. But nevertheless hope to see this payment processor compete with top payment processors soon.

Well I also have an OKPay account but don't use it at all, I have open an account for this payment processor before because it was the only payment processor that CFF forum was paying last year and since CFF is back and paying through LR as well so i don't have to use my account here anymore.

one of my favourite payment processors, so far i have about $5 here. well my account here is not verified yet too, the processo to verified our payment here is not take long time as we need some document to send, but i see express verification but it need some bucks to spend

Thats another down side of this processor as one needs to send documents before his account will be verified. Its really rare to see people being paid with this processor and i think the processor need to sponsor some forums so that they will be paying through this processor. The processor is nice but i never see them competing with other processor that are making waves.

and you'd better to open your eyes wide :D, because they are competing now, i don't know where do you come from but to get the data for 18 years old man is easy, and if you check now many PTC start to use their service, and in forex field(if you learn), some forex broker now used them as their payment processors

Yeah,it is true that not many people are using this ecurrency online and i am sure it is because of the policy of the company.They should have made things to be like that of Libertyreserve where one does not need to submit any document of verify any account.Getting the required document for this account is not that easy.

I still don't have time to scan my documents so that I'm going to get verified in here. But I'm going to scam and pass my documents this week. I'm hoping that I'm going to earn good in here. The reason I say that is that I'm planning to invest in forex using okpay. And try if I can withdraw my balance straight to my bank account.

Yeah,it is true that not many people are using this ecurrency online and i am sure it is because of the policy of the company.They should have made things to be like that of Libertyreserve where one does not need to submit any document of verify any account.Getting the required document for this account is not that easy.

policy? what kind of policy? can you tell me? so far i don't have any problem with them and we can use this payment processor even for hyip site, so i think they don't have any problem with the policy :D

So, all we need to do is documents to be able to verify our account in here? i thought we need a credit card in here to verify our account in here because we can withdraw our funds in here though the withdrawal feature is high in here when you withdraw it with your credit card.

policy? what kind of policy? can you tell me? so far i don't have any problem with them and we can use this payment processor even for hyip site, so i think they don't have any problem with the policy :D

I am not referring to the policy of not investing with it on HYIPs,what i am referring to is,we are required to verify our accounts before we can have the full access to all the site services.

i feel that okpay is a bit more complicated than paypal. that is why i don't like using it as much as possible and i don't think that they are that popular. they should make things more simple for members to use their service so that members would be encourage to use this one.

They don't this payment processor are not that popular and if you have Paypal account then i guess there is no reason why you want to use this payment processor because i am only use three commonly use payment processor and i don't prefer such payment processor which aren't that popular.

I am not referring to the policy of not investing with it on HYIPs,what i am referring to is,we are required to verify our accounts before we can have the full access to all the site services.

i think many payment processors did like this. paypal need verification and AP also need verification, and from what i see with payment processor that accepted withdrawal to the bank need some verification from members and i think that is not a problem, right?

i am planning to verify my account also. i don't think that it is that hard to verify our account or give their requirements. but when i am done verifying my account i would know how easy or how hard it is to get verified.

yeah verified account give us many advantages, and this one not ask for credit card but some document and for people in some country like mine, to give some document is easy, but until now i don't have too much time to spend for something like that and also this one is not my primary payment processors yet

Sure,getting our online accounts verified is not a new thing but there are still some ecurrency companies that are not requesting for any verification at all.As for the documents needed here,i cannot get them for now.So,will leave my account as it is until when i can get them.

I have an account although I have never even used it. The only reason why I opened the account was back when CashfindForum was only using OKPAY for their payments. Points were reversed before I could cashout so it has since been idle.

Too bad.i did created my account on the site when i was working on Lotoftalks too and they promised to pay those who open accounts with them some bonus.But till today,i did not get anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.