• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OKPay - okpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still never posted the link to where you got your informations from. I can as well manipulate some stats that some so so countries used OKPAY more than the countries that you listed. Anyway,I am not really bothered about what countries used it the most but feel like knowing more about OKPAY.

Yes those things can be formed and that is why a link is required as a reference and will have to clear peoples doubt about that. With that we can get more clear information about this payment processor.

I think OKPAY is now integrating into hyips,I noticed that most of the newly hyips are now using OKPAY as one of the payment gateways. I think OKPAY is trying to buckle up because the likes of PAYEER is about taking over from OKPAY.

Its seems okpay is not a better choice that egopay in hyip investing? In my part if a processor is widely use in hyip sites. I just don't feel safe using it. I don't want my account get some connection to a hyip site as much as possible unless its PM.

Ok hope you are using PM till now and for sure almost all Hyip programs use it till now. I think that the safety of a processor matters more to their popularity. For your Account to get connected to Hyips means that you are a Hyip investment type or an investor, and from there they can sell your email, if they are such type that can do so.

HYIP is still acceptable as far as i know, forex also. But for betting it still questionable. According to me overall Okpay is the suitable payment processor for high risk investment just like what i said before since their regulation is not that strict.

For sure many Hyips accepts this processor till now and as well as Forex Business, the are very good processor. I also think that Betting sites do accept this processor too, though am not all that Betting for now to note it's influence over there. But this processor is a bit popular in the industry.

Since OKpay is not strict compared to the other payment processor that is why many high risk business still use okpay's services. One thing i like about Okpay that even without any verification your fees is only 0.5% and will never change.

The big question is okpay regulated or not? Because if its regulated then some how its good to use. But if its not then some how its questionable to use. I don't like to see myself making some bad investments in forex by having an okpay. I don't know but I just don't feel safe using okpay.

Regulated but not by a big regulator such as CFTC or FCA. If only they regulated by at least once of above then it will be good, as far as i know they regulated by SEC, even until now many high risk business that still use Okpay.

Is Okpay really regulated in the real sense of becoming a regulated payment processor. Well I don't know the real meaning of SEC here because if you come to my country, the SEC we know is securities and exchange commission, LOL. But then, if it means the same thing with that which regulated this payment system, then it's most likely going to be for a particular country.

Is Okpay really regulated in the real sense of becoming a regulated payment processor. Well I don't know the real meaning of SEC here because if you come to my country, the SEC we know is securities and exchange commission, LOL. But then, if it means the same thing with that which regulated this payment system, then it's most likely going to be for a particular country.
I think the meaning of SEC is Security and Exchange Commission. Anyway SEC is a regulating body for a company and not for operation of the company. SEC only issue business permits but does not have regulatory function that can regulate okpay financial operation.

I think most of this payment processors are regulated but they are not regulated by a big regulator that regulates payment processors like Paypal,Payza,skrill and Neteller. Okpay is just like PM so I think I even prefer the way that it is regulated,I am still looking for means to earn with this payment processor.

@sinderin Regulation is Regulation, though you meant stricted and none stricted Regulators but as Okpay is regulated with none stricted Regulator, does that means that, imagine when ever Okpay is shot down, their all Clients will not still get a Refund? Or none stricted Regulator only has effect on the processors operations. And how do you mean that they are none stricted Regulator.

If Okpay is regulated by SEC, then I don't see that as regulation. For me, it's simply registration with SEC and shouldn't in any way mean or contribute to strictness. They are just registered as a financial institution which might or might not be monitored. By and large, they are still somewhat reliable.

If Okpay is regulated by SEC, then I don't see that as regulation. For me, it's simply registration with SEC and shouldn't in any way mean or contribute to strictness. They are just registered as a financial institution which might or might not be monitored. By and large, they are still somewhat reliable.
That's true. All business must be registered and that's why its registered in SEC and that's how they can pay their BIR taxes also. But in term of regulated I don't think its regulated. But since in bi-laws as far as I know SEC can only investigate if theirs a complain.

Well,what I will say is that OKPAY is regulated. Regulation varies,there is bank regulation and that regulation should be different from that of forex regulation or PP regulation. Regulation in the first place means that something is backed by laws. I think OKPAY is backed by Government and Financial services.

How did you think that they are not regulated, @budado where they are registered under a regulator called SEC. When they are regulated under SEC, that also means that SEC will be investigating if any compliant about them, that makes them a registered member of the Company.

Regulation is different from registration with a particular body. What Okpay has is registration with SEC and I'm not sure if SEC would fight for your money if anything goes awry. The likes of Skrill are regulated which you can always see and have their regulatory number on most of their legal documentation.

The likes of skrill/paypal/payza are more regulated than this payment processor but what I feel is that this payment processor is also regulated. If you check there TOS you would see that they are regulated,thing that I don't know is,I don't under which company they are regulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.