• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a Forex broker?

By the way, though regulated broker, but does many of such brokers support rebates? because if the rebates are not supported then you can see how the people are going to be making some mistakes for their skills and that way you can how the forex broker is not good.

Do you think we will have it always in Forex brokers? It's form of investments so, it's an option for them to have those rebates because, for instance we invested and we loss then, we going to make refund for the losses we've made, no? So, it's really not that offered in most brokers.

I don't care with that rebates, the best way is by try yourself, register and then trade there even only with small deposit, that is fine because it is only just for testing purpose if you don't want to spend any single bucks, trying to see some review, it will be very helpful to choose brokers

The rebates are usually an attractive way for a trader and yet, a trader can take advantage of it in case of the losses and that he has given the second chance to trade again without need of further investments again. So, this will be really helpful and that will be awesome for the novice.

Just look at what that broker offering, i think there are many good brokers at the moment, and since forex become a popular online business, we can see most of that brokers trying to give better service to all of traders that want to open an account with them, and also don't forget about the review, since i think that is helpful too.

It's been popular for long years so no doubt about it. And still, there are many companies and brokers that are opening in the different countries. So, we should be more careful on those offers and that we really can trust. The best to consider is also how long they already a broker or regulated.

Theirs just too many broker site online right now so what we actually need is just to list down all the things that we want to be founded in that particular broker site. If we can make profit in their then why not right? I do hope that in the long run I can really make something good with myself in forex trading also. That's why I have four broker sites right now.

serious big trader will take pay attention to the fund security first rather than considering other else such as bonus, leverage and spread. its important because they will trade with high amount of money and they need assurance that brokers able to paying and keep make their money being safe.

Yes, I think that there are rare happenings like in LR. That we should think carefully on investing in the Forex brokers as there are times that it will not be satisfying or just disappointing in the part of the clients and the brokers also. But then, we should learn how to invest in several brokers also.

First you must ask yourself what do you want to have in that broker site? For example me. I like a broker site that has paypal. I like a broker site that has mini and accounts and lite accounts and most of all I like broker sites that has forum that I can post and make some profit.

I think that they have given those features and offers. Yes, we can have say of their trading platform, minimum investments which will be good in our trading plans and our skills. I think we should also be picky with the spreads here and that if we trade in various leverage.

I think finding a broker is difficult if the person is new and not much aware of which broker is good and which broker is going to be bad there. I have found that brokers are always hard to manage for even the people who are regular to the forex trading. I guess have to handle on your own ways.

Indeed for newbies, it is not that easy to find a good broker so it's very much important that newbie would read a lot or ask around other traders to know which brokers are good. Not all brokers are the same. So we have to be careful also in choosing broker.

Yes, some are regulated while others are not. While there are good brokers with good offers like having bonus capital while others has their contests that win big prizes. So, we have our own options whatever we like and there are many international brokers these days.

We are just lucky that these brokers have started sponsoring Forex forums, that's why we have come to know about those good brokers. All we have to do is to continue with all these good brokers that have given us opportunities to make trading on their broker site.

Actually, others has their own Forex forums sponsored. That's the advantage for them as it is their own and we are also fortunate that more and more Forex brokers are sponsoring other forums and we can see that many clients prefer this way and start trade with this bonus and just add more investments.

most of the forums these are either sponsored or they are taken over by the brokers. people choose such forums becuase they get paid. that is the truth behind it. though intention of the broker is to get the customers but people withdrawa and move on. without posters they are not goign to get customers.

with sponsored forum we have chance to earn capital without need to spend any bucks from our own pocket and with that we cant trade sooner and also more chance to gain deposits which means more profit or more loss to us, for some traders they prefer some forex broker which offering the same criteria like this(the broker which sponsored Forex forums)

probably the broker purpose launch forum is to attract many trader to join. and because they are paying, even the rate including high, it success to attract many trader to join or at least, attract many people to interested in forex trading. for trader who have problem with capital, forum sponsored by brokers is best solution.

Indeed for us to have the capital and if we are just new in forex, it is much better to choose the broker that sponsor the forum. It's going to be more easy to make a choice between or among different brokers.