• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a Forex broker?

I think not everyone can find the broker easily. sometimes you have to test their retail client offering. you have to check how the people can make money with the allowed spread and the leverage. so if we consider all the things in our side, then most of the people are going to be needing a good broker based on those variables.

considering all those things before choosing a broker will make one confused on what broker to make use of because every broker will be having their own unique features,so i don't check most of those stuff when searching,cause some broker that has it might not be regulated.

I think selecting the fx agent is not an simple factor and you have to do a lot of factors to be able to get the right agent. many individuals even have issue with their earnings over a period of time interval. so better get opinions from all and also consider methods to create benefit from it

You can choose some of the brokers like say mayzus and some of the brokers which are doing just good like say instaforex. I thnk instaforex is quite popular and they are doing just fine these days. I have noticed that people spend more time and money with the instaforex due to earning.

I think selecting the fx agent is not an simple factor and you have to do a lot of factors to be able to get the right agent. many individuals even have issue with their earnings over a period of time interval. so better get opinions from all and also consider methods to create benefit from it.

what do you mean by proven withdrawals? we are not talking about PTP but the company so withdrawal is proven and that said, spread is something to be taken in cosnideration there is no doubt about that that for sure. atleast we have to check all these little variables.

1. easy and proven withdrawals
2. tight spread
3. quick execution / no requotes
4. good live customer support

Sure thats right,but every broker has that quality but we all are no longer putting into consideration if yhe broker is regulated because that way we will be sure of having our funds in a safe company,also a broker which also have a sponsored paid to post forum where we can get trading bonus.

You have said it all but how could all this be done??it is by we not being in hurry to select this personal but to take our a chance to select the agent so that we would be lamenting at the end of the day.

I also agree if the first thing that become our consideration is regulation status. due to need high cost to become regulated, brokers already shows that they are serious to run the business and won't take the traders money for their own advantage. so, regulated broker usually is safe place for traders.

You can select some of the agents like say mayzus and some of the agents which are doing just excellent like say instaforex. I thnk instaforex is quite well-known and they are doing just excellent nowadays. I have observed that individuals take more cash with the instaforex due to making.

I think the best option for us to take is to first do some analysis with the broker first for sure then we can start from there and proceed to something more reasonable so this is what I have to do now the opportunity which we are having is just that.

I also agree if the first thing that become our consideration is regulation status. due to need high cost to become regulated, brokers already shows that they are serious to run the business and won't take the traders money for their own advantage. so, regulated broker usually is safe place for traders.

Yes, I am agree with you. A regulated forex broker means we can trust this broker because it’s different of other broker. If a broker or agency is registered in a particular country, where it is doing business that’s big advantages for broker. Regulation is not compulsory but I will suggest to all if anyone want regulated, reliable and trusted broker so should be check it’s regulated broker or not.

Yes, that is the first thing we must look at whether it's a regulated Forex broker or not because if it's then you can put your trust in that broker, but if it's not then better to think twice if you going to use that broker for your trading as money involves there so it's a must that it's a regulated broker.

There are not regulated brokers but they are trusted simply because, there are some countries that don't need to be regulated in order to start the business or they have other means to have start it. Somehow, the best way to check is to go through researching and asking different traders.

I guess if we are a newbies before we choose which broker site is the best for us we first need to ask our self this question. What processor do we want to use? because if you want to use paypal only then we going to pick the top 5 paypal broker site and if we want to use LR then we need to pick 5 top LR broker site then join their demo account and practice and familiarize yourself with the broker features.

Some people overlook the importance of brokers. Brokers are the middlemen for each and everyone of your trades. So choosing a broker that fits your needs is a must. I stuck with my current broker, profiforex, because of the really low spreads and I can go in and out of a position instantly, i make multiple trades during a single time frame (and its a very short time frame), so what they offer fits my strategy perfectly. So find a broker that fits your style and fits your needs.

As I trade quite a big amount of money, I always look at the the broker's regulation first (not just regulated by a certain country, but the regulator also has to be credible), and then select the broker that will fit my trading needs.

For me, I'm all about the execution speed. I also love low spreads (who doesn't?) I guess almost all brokers have mt4 anyway so that's not a concern. I've been with profiforex for a couple of years now, me and my buddy have been satisfied so far. I'd like to hear about you guys' broker stories.

Yes we see these things before choosing a good broker . He should be regulated it is the most important . Then we see how much spread he is giving on different pairs. UMOFX is FSP Regulated broker . They are offering 2 pips spread on major currency pairs. We can get up to $2000 bonus on deposits. They had all qualities of a good broker , I am satisfied with their repute and working in trading.