• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a Forex broker?

If the brokers are someone who are caring about the forex traders they are going to offer the bonus and that is a good way for the traders to get into the forex. I don't think that you should be caring about the same. that said, the forex broker is going to be offering the free bonus for some time now to get more customers.

it would be wonderful if that broker has good online support. so that we would be able to ask for help if we have some problem with our account. but i have two broker and they have a good online support. and so i think that they are one of the best we have now.

Me I always join broker site that has a forum that I can post and earn bonus funds. I also like to join broker site that's accept or paying via paypal. And other important thing is that I want to make sure that the broker site that I'm in is popular.

That's what we mostly consider for many traders who are capable to do forum discussions. They can have these Forex forums as a way to learn and also to have try the Forex brokers and gain profits in those means. This will be lessen the risks but will also gain us experience in trading.

gain good amount of capital is really matter in trading. because with it, we can set good risk management plan. and the way to get good capital is by join forex forum sponsored by brokers because offering bonus posting. if we are active consistently, get good amount capital to trading will not become problem anymore.

I would that it's also important that capital to have pursue our goals in Forex. Yet, many brokers have offered many things there as we have here the incentives, contests, the rebates and also bonus when depositing or funding the account. So, we should have grab those brokers as well when choosing.

How to choose a Forex broker? or how did you find the broker that you are currently trading with?

And old question but I guess each trader will have different views about this matter. Some refer brokers who offer no deposit bonus or posting bonus but for serious one, big traders who make a living with Forex, it's totally different.

For the list of online forex brokers in comparison check out: http://digitalcashpalace.com/forex-brokers-comparison/

I choose my broker based on:

0. Regulation.
1. Where is country that broker based/operated?
2. Spread.
3. Account type, does the broker offer cent account? ECN account? is CFD trading available? Gold trading? leverage? is swap-free available?
4. Trading platform and funding/withdraw method.
5. anything else.

If #2. spread is really a matter for you so may want to check out Forex brokers spread comparison table for the better deal. :)

Broker is the place that we will invest our money in so choose the right one. Be certain that you read trading condition before get started with any broker. ;)

I agree that those are very necessary when trader decide to choose Forex brokers. I firstly care about regulation, especially FCA; then country should not be Russia or CIS; low spread. All of them are enough.

I prefer a good forex brokers right now, at this moment i prefer the forex broker who offering mini account with maximum amount of deposit is $25. but if i already have a lot of money then i will change mine, the best one actually is regulated ECN broker and have reasonable spreads and which operate in GRADE A countries.

To have choose a good broker is to have the experience on it and able to research it under the Forex reviews though, I rarely think of a good broker by seeing promoted by others still, I will just have to check on it carefully and research on it very well.

To have choose a good broker is to have the experience on it and able to research it under the Forex reviews though, I rarely think of a good broker by seeing promoted by others still, I will just have to check on it carefully and research on it very well.

I don't think this is good idea. It may take you a long time to know if that broker is good. There are review websites such as DigitalCashPalace, FXEmpire and TopTenReviews, reviews in there are trustworthy and it's for the people who want to find good brokers.

Well, that is, it is the reputation or trust worth of those reviews as you know that not all reviews are significant or valuable. Some will give fake reviews or even comments that nothing knows or not a trader in those brokers. So, this is also not a good idea at all.

i do like to try all brokers and find which the best for trading according to my trading personality, sometimes i feel safe on high regulation broker but found lack on platform and withdrawal process, sometimes i feel fun on unregulated broker... for me, better not put your eggs in to one basket only for safety of fund reason

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many criteria and one of them is Spread on the broker must be reasonable, do not be tempted by a low fixed spread like Fixed Spread 1, as is usually the broker as it often misbehave, because of the spread in the original market was also not possible fixed itself. If looking for a fixed spread broker then the broker should be spread in the average is 2 to 5 points.

As for me I do consider the spread and its the most thing which I do consider while chosing a broker because a broker with low spread will charge less and save my margin compare to all the high spread broker.

How to choose a Forex broker? or how did you find the broker that you are currently trading with?

And old question but I guess each trader will have different views about this matter. Some refer brokers who offer no deposit bonus or posting bonus but for serious one, big traders who make a living with Forex, it's totally different.

For the list of online forex brokers in comparison check out: http://digitalcashpalace.com/forex-brokers-comparison/

I choose my broker based on:

0. Regulation.
1. Where is country that broker based/operated?
2. Spread.
3. Account type, does the broker offer cent account? ECN account? is CFD trading available? Gold trading? leverage? is swap-free available?
4. Trading platform and funding/withdraw method.
5. anything else.

If #2. spread is really a matter for you so may want to check out Forex brokers spread comparison table for the better deal. :)

Broker is the place that we will invest our money in so choose the right one. Be certain that you read trading condition before get started with any broker. ;)

i choose the broker depending on the minimum deposit , payment methods, flexibility of the metatrader. And the most important thing is the speed of excuting orders. I have suffered a lot of losses cos of that. The order was in profit with one or two points , but when i order it takes sometimes more than 5 seconds so the price changed and the order excuted with loss.

[MENTION=52839]kaiceaziz[/MENTION], you have really rapped it up. Some people would tell you they prefer brokers that offer them very minimum investment but at the end of the day, you discover that those broker would not live up to expectation especially in the area of executing orders.

first i will choose brokers that accepting micro account or mini account as i think this account will help us minimizing risk, second i will prefer using brokers with flexible deposit methods and much prefer with local deposit/withdrawal method and fast on withdrawal process..
next i will choose the broker with lower spread and regulated one but not in must

I will only illustrste depending on how I choose my own broker. At first I was concerned due to I know the bad outcome of having no a good broker so luckily I came to mayzus and later learnt that they have their own forum which cleared all doubts for meAnd I checked them seeing that they have a very good and friendly service.

Choosing a good Forex broker should be as important to the trader as trading itself. It doesn't make sense that one works with a trader who after trading and making profit, you discover you find it difficult to withdraw your earnings so I so much believe that any trader should conduct a detailed research about any trader he chooses to work with and know their track records.

[QUOaTE=naninov;134947]i do like to try all brokers and find which the best for trading according to my trading personality, sometimes i feel safe on high regulation broker but found lack on platform and withdrawal process, sometimes i feel fun on unregulated broker... for me, better not put your eggs in to one basket only for safety of fund reason[/QUOTE]

of course searching for all brokers and trying them is the best way, but.. Did you try all of them.. Cos i think this is very hard for us. When we are lazy even to just to trade. And did you find the your best? I think brokers are all the same cos in all you need luck.. Experience.. And tools to make some profits. So dont waste your time trying all the brokers. Cos you will not have time for that.

Each of us have different method to look for in broker. these days i am intersted in the brokers like those who offer the managed brokership or managed accounts. so that the PMM and the managed services is what my focus is. there are other brokers available too but i am not much into the forex brokers these days as i am only into PAMM system.