• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a Forex broker?

Its easy to find a popular broker site but theirs a big question about regulated broker site. Because almost all broker sites do claim they are regulated. But the big question is regulated by whom? Because one can be recognize by this country or even not and others countries does not recognized that regulatory body. I guess in term of regulation for me its still best if its regulated by USA agencies.

There was a time a came across a write up that adviced forex investors how to check a regulated brokers,and the site they provided are own by USA agencies,also any popular broker are regulated because they can't be fooling upto 100 people at a time.

There are some really important points in this forum. But one way you can minimise your risk it to only keep a small amount of money in your broker. If you make a nice profit then withdraw it. YOu may even want to consider withdrawing your money every night / at weekends. This way if they go bust they won't take your cash with them

Choosing a forex broker is one of the most important thing that a trader should always select carefully. They should always investigate first which broker will be good for them and will be suitable for them to trade with. There are hundreds of brokers available in the market but a trader should carefully select the best one which will suit them the best.

Sincerely choosing a broker isn't what a forex trader should be doing or forex willing trader should be doing.he or she must take his or her time to choose a broker and not just any but a quality broker that would be helpful.

Doing a research should not be very hard so investigating will surely not take time because you just have to hit Google and type the name of the broker or try adding "SCAM" because that is what investigation is, we will look into something BAD.

First we have to consider if the broker are well-known and a controlled one,cause non controlled agent is just like making an investment into hyips and that way our resources are not secure,perhaps one factor i do see lately is that most beginner select any agent that provide the a begin reward,without considering if they are controlled or not

First we have to consider if the broker are well-known and a controlled one,cause non controlled agent is just like making an investment into hyips and that way our resources are not secure,perhaps one factor i do see lately is that most beginner select any agent that provide the a begin reward,without considering if they are controlled or not

Thats the best way brokers use in gaining popularity because they know that people mostly face insufficient funds to start trading so when they offer trading bonus many newbies flushes in and also loose all the bonus back which leads to adding funds from their pocket.

You can even find some new Forex broker that offering 100 dollars bonus and by referring you can earn good amount, but it's just hard to put our trust. I am just going to create an account and trade with those popular Forex broker those which is regulated.

I just wonder what agent are you talking about. I know only two agents right now and it's because they gives boards. Anyway I have seen some other agents in the professional on some wire information route. I just wonder if they are also well-known and excellent one

I think we have to consider that forex broker choice sometimes depends on their offers and also you have to take personal experience on your own. if you don't do that then surely things are going to be hard for you. i have found that people always make some mistake with that.

Sincerely i would be saying mistakes is something that should be averted when choosing a broker.Having wrongly chose a broker could be disastrous in the nearest future meaning it could easily frustrate us out of forex.

hi my friends and guys! i am a trader and i have some experience about Forex trading but i have not choose a Forex brokers in my trading so i have not experience about broker.good bye

I think choosing the forex broker is not an easy thing and you have to do a lot of things in order to get the right broker. many people even have trouble with their eranings over a period of time. so better get reviews from all and also consider ways to make profit from it.

hi my friends and guys! i am a trader and i have some experience about Forex trading but i have not choose a Forex brokers in my trading so i have not experience about broker.good bye

You said you are a trader and you have experience about trading,so how have you been trading when you don't know how to select a broker,i don't even know how to trade but i can still select a broker,instaforex and UCWFX are good brokers

While choosing a Forex broker one should give prior importance to the safe of funds and always go with regulated brokers. Other factors like spread, Time for withdrawals and time of order execution should also be considered while choosing Forex brokers.
Forums can help us a lot in choosing a Forex broker.

there are many good brokers we could try. first all, i want to my money safe. second steady platform with low spread and high leverage. next, funding and withdraw be fast and easy. for small investor, promotion is very welcomed

Yeah that's true.You have said it all but how could all this be done??it is by we not being in haste to choose this individual but to take our time to choose the broker so that we would be regretting at the end of the day.

I think choosing the broker is not so easy and you have to spend the money and time for the same. I don't consider that it would be easy for you to choose the broker over a period of time if you are still struggling with the forex because most of the people who are into tht phase hardly figure out the broker.

I think before we choose a broker we must be knowing that brokers have a job to do likewise for our successes in forex.Any single mistake we do could be detrimental and that is the much reason we must take our time.

- - - Updated - - -

I think before we choose a broker we must be knowing that brokers have a job to do likewise for our successes in forex.Any single mistake we do could be detrimental and that is the much reason we must take our time.

I think not everyone can find the broker easily. sometimes you have to test their retail client offering. you have to check how the people can make money with the allowed spread and the leverage. so if we consider all the things in our side, then most of the people are going to be needing a good broker based on those variables.