• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a Forex broker?

I never knew some brokers make use of LR because to me majority of forex trading is done without it.sincerely to me choosing a great forex broker isn't that an easy task but doing it with much research would really be helping.

UWCFX to name but one broker is also using LR as a method of making payments and withdrawals to their trading accounts. As someone who doesnt have enough funds for proper investment into forex I prefer to work with brokers that do sponsor forex forums with bonuses that you can trade with in the mix so that I can find alternatives to fund my trading account.

Yeah i think such would likewisely of great idea earning from a forum then putting our earnings back into their program.sincerely there are lots of forums doing that and that's the much reason guys who partake of such have much advantage ranging from learning to earning then making profits.

Yeah i think such would likewisely of great idea earning from a forum then putting our earnings back into their program.sincerely there are lots of forums doing that and that's the much reason guys who partake of such have much advantage ranging from learning to earning then making profits.

- - - Updated - - -

Just list down what you want to have in a broker site. What kind of payments processor you need, The account size and so on. In this way you can find a broker site that going to cater your needs. Don't look for a popular broker site that going to end up don't have a chance to cashout your investments. Just like what happen to me on my first broker site. I invest using creditcard but when its time to withdraw my country is not in the list of creditcard withdrawals list.

I just wonder what broker are you referring to. I know only two brokers right now and it's because they sponsors forums. Anyway I have seen some other brokers in the commercial on some cable news channel. I just wonder if they are also popular and good one

When it comes to broker site i think there are more than one that are available but just as budado said we shouldn't be rushing in choosing any we should clearly be taking our time before going ahead to choose a broker that our funds would be locked in.

now it is a lot of brokers who offer some excellent programs and promising substantial bonus, but we also have to look for more information about the site and what are the advantages that we get because if we choose the wrong broker and use the huge investment will actually harming ourselves.

I think before any forex personnel goes ahead to choose a broker he or she should have gone ahead to carry out the necessary investigation since we all know that it involves fund.guys to me the best thing we can be doing would be to take the necessary precautions.

I just wonder what broker are you referring to. I know only two brokers right now and it's because they sponsors forums. Anyway I have seen some other brokers in the commercial on some cable news channel. I just wonder if they are also popular and good one
Its this thread is about how to choose forex broker site then I guess all the forex broker site under the sun. Just google it and you can find many broker sites and theirs also some forex reviews site that gives lots of list of broker sites that you can check. Even in here in dcp you can visit the forex broker section and you can read a lots of threads about different broker sites.

there are some forex brokers i would see on the tv commercial on the business news channel on the cable. so i wonder if they are good brokers. i have forgotten the name of that broker. anyway, i have downloaded some trading platform on my tablet from OANDA. i don't know if it is a popular and trusted one. But it seems to be a big name .

Wow that's kind of absurd.brokers from tv commercials??sincerely i can't personally be going for such because they might just be scammers.i would rather be going for trusted and reliable brokers that are widely used by successful traders daily.

That's not absurd. It's a form of advertisement. And we know that there are countries that forex trading are very popular and that's why brokers find a way to have the best advertisements to have clients and traders. Although, we should still do more on researching about these brokers.

I think it's kind of absurd to me since i have never witnessed anything of such.Like in my country the forex brokers majorly get to do their adverts underground and not openly.Well if some countries tend to support tv commercials for forex then it isn't a bad idea.

country i ad forex trading broker booming and almost every day I see ads offering a wide range so that makes it hard to determine which brokers are really reliable and allows us to invest in forex trading. with many forex broker ads we should be more vigilant and look for more details about the broker before we invest our capital to a broker.

First we have to consider if the broker are popular and a regulated one,cause non regulated broker is just like investing into hyips and that way our funds are not safe,perhaps one thing i do see recently is that most newbie chooes any broker that give the a start bonus,without considering if they are regulated or not.

precisely one of the best for beginners is to find a broker that provides a welcome bonus to start trading, and seek out information about the actual broker before we really invested in the broker, with the welcome bonus offered by brokers we can easy to practice and learn how to trade real advantage that we get in the broker

I think that would be such a great idea because guys would get to enjoy the chances of testing some strategies.Meanwhile i think they newbies should be taking it serious even if they lose the money eventually.i think Zebrus is on track with such an idea.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that would be such a great idea because guys would get to enjoy the chances of testing some strategies.Meanwhile i think they newbies should be taking it serious even if they lose the money eventually.i think Zebrus is on track with such an idea.

I think we should oir experience with different forex brokers so we all can help each other knowing which ones are good forex brokers and I think we have been using the same brokers lately and we are usually having nice experience in our forex. So we just have to keep on sharing our experiences always.

First we have to consider if the broker are popular and a regulated one,cause non regulated broker is just like investing into hyips and that way our funds are not safe,perhaps one thing i do see recently is that most newbie chooes any broker that give the a start bonus,without considering if they are regulated or not.
Its easy to find a popular broker site but theirs a big question about regulated broker site. Because almost all broker sites do claim they are regulated. But the big question is regulated by whom? Because one can be recognize by this country or even not and others countries does not recognized that regulatory body. I guess in term of regulation for me its still best if its regulated by USA agencies.

I think the broker that is regulated and recognize by the USA citizen are the broker which we need to work in with.
There are some popular broker out there who is ready to take good action and make us trade without fear and all their servicess are all genuin

- - - Updated - - -

I think the broker that is regulated and recognize by the USA citizen are the broker which we need to work in with.
There are some popular broker out there who is ready to take good action and make us trade without fear and all their servicess are all genuin