• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much can we earn per day in forex trading?

if we talk about how much pips that we can gain normally than i can say that it is about 50 to 100 pips daily... usually trading on major currencies will make this 100 pips gain easily because of their big range movement daily, i know one of my friend who do scalping collecting over 100 pips daily, so i guess 50 to 100 pips is normal

if we talk about how much pips that we can gain normally than i can say that it is about 50 to 100 pips daily... usually trading on major currencies will make this 100 pips gain easily because of their big range movement daily, i know one of my friend who do scalping collecting over 100 pips daily, so i guess 50 to 100 pips is normal

dont you think your friend make such a big profits daily so he must be a millionair by now. Why i always fail doing scalping. Are you making profits from it and how much? Cos scalping so easy to learn and trade and so hard to get good results.

I'm sorry to say this and please don't be angry with me. In fact, a lot of scalpers who earned such amount of pips per day are now big losers after gaining thousands percent profit, of course they have no money left. If you don't trust me, you can see them in Etoro. Anyway, I hope your friend won't be one of them.
[MENTION=52839]kaiceaziz[/MENTION], I agree with you. I'd used to think earning 100 pips per trade was so easy until my knowledge changed better months ago.

There are no certain amout to be earned in forex trading a day. There are things that actually constitutes to beinga ble to procure a daily earnings. First is been known as knowleege and skills, secondly is the market session you are trading and the cross pairs.

Exactly, there's no way we can understand or know the exact earnings we can make in monthly or even weekly basis. Because, it will be always not the same. But then, the goal of every trade is that in the end they will gain profits in a month or in yearly basis.

targeting 40 to 50 pips is realistic especially when we trade on major currencies, the major currencies market usually have range above 70 pips daily so a trader can targeting 40 to 50 is reasonable, i usualy trade about 10 to 20 positions daily targeting only 10 to 20 pips per position and reducing loss by 30 pips per position

targeting 40 to 50 pips is realistic especially when we trade on major currencies, the major currencies market usually have range above 70 pips daily so a trader can targeting 40 to 50 is reasonable, i usualy trade about 10 to 20 positions daily targeting only 10 to 20 pips per position and reducing loss by 30 pips per position

i can see you make good management trading major currencies. But how you are sure that the range is not above 70. I have faced over 100 so many times. And if you face this varience daily why dont you try scalping. I think then you will reduce the loss a little more. And since we mentioned only the loss. Do you make profits over this management. I mean coparing to your loss. Cos i tried all the ways but the result is null.

major currencies usually above 70 pips range, yes i do scalping that is why i trade using t/p for 10 to 20 pips per trade and s/l for 30 pips, for long term i set s/l for 300pips and t/p for 200pips, if i loss 30pips from my negative balance i will evaluate and do some analysis again before start trading, usually by 2 times winning trade i already cover my loss and earn some pips and get set for the next trading again, so yes it is work for me

I'm sorry to say this and please don't be angry with me. In fact, a lot of scalpers who earned such amount of pips per day are now big losers after gaining thousands percent profit, of course they have no money left. If you don't trust me, you can see them in Etoro. Anyway, I hope your friend won't be one of them.
[MENTION=52839]kaiceaziz[/MENTION], I agree with you. I'd used to think earning 100 pips per trade was so easy until my knowledge changed better months ago.
off course i'm not angry, you may say any opinion here, as you said most scalpers finally lost their money after gaining much profit percentage, but not all of them lost, some really make good profit with proper management risk,
my friend ever told me that etoro has a good platform which makes trader didn't realize that he already trade with management risk system, but etoro slow for widthdrawal process so my friend moved from there

yes, mostly scalpers facing loss in trades without proper money management and proper emotion managemen control... usually scalpers get greedy easily risking trade on high volume of trade without enough balance to cover margin call or stop out when market moves against their trades

off course i'm not angry, you may say any opinion here, as you said most scalpers finally lost their money after gaining much profit percentage, but not all of them lost, some really make good profit with proper management risk,
my friend ever told me that etoro has a good platform which makes trader didn't realize that he already trade with management risk system, but etoro slow for widthdrawal process so my friend moved from there

what do you mean by etoro has a good management risk if we trade using their platform? it will be good to sharing your thought here, i ever trade with them and i agree that their withdrawal process are slow, our withdrawal request will be hold for 5 days before they process it

major currencies usually above 70 pips range, yes i do scalping that is why i trade using t/p for 10 to 20 pips per trade and s/l for 30 pips, for long term i set s/l for 300pips and t/p for 200pips, if i loss 30pips from my negative balance i will evaluate and do some analysis again before start trading, usually by 2 times winning trade i already cover my loss and earn some pips and get set for the next trading again, so yes it is work for me

oh i see you make good managment and analysis . And i see you put the target profit less than stop loss.. 10 to 20 pips diffirence.. I want to know why you chose this policy? Since its scalping why dont you put both targets just the same? Please let me know.

dont you think your friend make such a big profits daily so he must be a millionair by now. Why i always fail doing scalping. Are you making profits from it and how much? Cos scalping so easy to learn and trade and so hard to get good results.

yes he generates good profit by collecting pips using scalping technique but doing it carefully using low risk volume of trade... maybe you found lost because of too much open positions and make high risk volume for trade, scalping is not only about taking profit in a short moment, but it is also need good management to keep away from loosing, as long as low risk use for scalping and patiance enough collecting pips than you will make good profit, i can give you phone contact of my friend if you want ask by yourself

forex trading i think has been having more regards and much participation since the internet trading was introduc. So it has also bring about success in other online base business, forex trading online is the best becaise of its stressless.

Estimating exactly what you can earn within a time frame, daily, weekly or monthly is almost impossible with Forex, however, you can easily predict within a range which is a function of what your capital is. Your aim relies so much on your investment and the market conditions.

oh i see you make good managment and analysis . And i see you put the target profit less than stop loss.. 10 to 20 pips diffirence.. I want to know why you chose this policy? Since its scalping why dont you put both targets just the same? Please let me know.

because 10 to 20 pips target usually executed easily while 30 pips seem hard because after 20 pips usually market just move back again, this will benefit me opening same positions again, collecting pips from channeling moment, that is why i choose 30 pips as my s/l because it seem hard to reached out

what do you mean by etoro has a good management risk if we trade using their platform? it will be good to sharing your thought here, i ever trade with them and i agree that their withdrawal process are slow, our withdrawal request will be hold for 5 days before they process it
as you experienced using their platform did you realize when we about to open a position we must choose the risk to be used for open position? it is set as 1x100 1x200 and 1x400 choices of risks... and if we loose the trades only the margin we used to open positions will lost while our free balance not affected, is that just as same as if we trade using mt4 with s/l setting for certain risk. that is why i said that etoro has a good platform which makes trader didn't realize that he already trade with management risk system

it is 1x25 added if i may make correction, and i think their platform mostly fit to traders who using martiangle technique in trading, their system make traderds feels like trading in option

What we can earn from forex trading per day is limited prior to our knowlledge, skills and exprience. Also capital has a big role to play of the potential total earnings we can procure from forex trading. Wo just like the more higher your knowlegde is the more potential earnings you are likely to be exposed to.

I think what amount you make depends totally on luck and then on skills experience and analysis. So sometimes i made profits and most times i lose. Even once i made 50 $ from 5$ balance in one day. But lost it all the other day in a foolish order. So according to me, as a biginner, i dont have certain amount. It depends and varies
And that is why we cannot predict how much we can earn in a day. I wish to come in where you said you lost the earnings due to a foolish order which goes a long way to state that our skills and experience matters a lot in Forex and not luck.