• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much can we earn per day in forex trading?

the cash which we can generate per day all rely on the stage of our dealing information if our information is that great then we can go forward and confident our self that we will create something more affordable and excellent out of currency dealing but if our information is just restricted then our making also have to be restricted.

if the calculation based on the money amount, I have no idea but if calculation based on the pips amount, we can say that mostly major pair average movement around 50-120 pips per day. from that fact, we can count it self how much potential pips point we could get per day.

I don't think there is a specific amount in case of the forex trading. I guess it has to be based on the skills and the amount of money that is invested into the forex. I don't know if that is going to make money in most of the cases, it just means you have to understand how that works for you.

Well how much we can earn forex be it per day or per month all depend in our trading ability so we the people who are responsible for our succees for sure so this is what we need to do.

It is your capital that decides how much you can earn but then again the market also shows how much it is possibel to earn per day per trade. i guess there are many other factors too. along with some of the brokers rules and the spread to be considered here while trading.

to generate earning in daily basis maybe difficult because the pattern move not always straight to the trend accordingly and it will make us not always get profit in a day. but if count the profit in weekly or monthly basis, maybe we will found more consistent result in earning profit.

My action is that there is no fixed rate about forex trading how much we can earn here in the market for sure what I think is that a trader who trade in this market will just get some positive result from his trade when he has the right knowledge and skills to trade.

I have hard time having a stable weekly income so how much more on daily income. But I guess because I'm a long term trader. Patience is my key to success in forex. But even so my earnings is not that good in forex trading. I do earn only 10 to 30% a month. Compare to others that earn 40 to 60% a month.

It depends on the amount of money that you can put into the forex and that is what decides the earning of the forex.I woud surely tell you that it is not going to be easy for you to consider that forex is going to be easy. I just happen to understand that it is just going to be making things more harder for you, if you add low money and expect more from the earning.

I don't think there is a percentage in case of the currency dealing. I think it has to be depending on the abilities and the cash that is spent into the currency dealing. I don't know if that is going to earn cash in most of the situations, it just indicates you have to comprehend how that performs for you.

If you spend the amount of say 50 bucks then you are not going to earn 500 bucks. In orderr to earn 500 bucks you need to add more than 500 bucks and that is how the calculation goes. I think it all depends on how much you add everyday to the account and trade. That amount decides how you're going to make money.

- - - Updated - - -

If you spend the amount of say 50 bucks then you are not going to earn 500 bucks. In orderr to earn 500 bucks you need to add more than 500 bucks and that is how the calculation goes. I think it all depends on how much you add everyday to the account and trade. That amount decides how you're going to make money.

Depends on how good we are at trading and also the amount we invested,even at that some times the profits we are to make will be lesser than what we anticipated of due to the dynamic nature of the market,so therefore we should have in mind that we won't be making what we aimed for but when in profit best is to exist.

Well you can be good in trading but if you don't have the money then that estimate value is harder to say. I mean if you have not much money then you can't figure out how much to stretch out and how to deal with that amount there. It just means you have to push even more there for the earning. I guess this is what makes the forex trading harder most of the time.

It relies on the cash that you can put into the currency trading and that is what chooses the creating of the currency trading.I would absolutely tell you that it is not going to be possible for you to consider that currency trading is going to be simple. I just occur to know that it is just going to be creating factors more tougher for you, if you add low cash and anticipate more from the creating.

That's absurd of thinking of profits that is unrealistic to what we have in our trading capital. We can say of possible 5% profit to our daily trading and others can have their own for their trading and I don't want to think of having more of earnings early but to have target profits.

Earning depend on your investment and your skills . So if a trader is excellently skilled then he will be earning a very good income with forex and i assure about that . the more investment you have the more you will get profit . so your earning mostly depend on your investment nothing else .

potential earning is limitless as long as traders supported with high amount of capital and good trading skills. but even though offering huge potential income, better investors not being greedy and chase profit as many as possible because usually it will ruin their trading performance only.