• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much can we earn per day in forex trading?

While trading one has to have some clear vision. That vision must be about how much should one earn every day. Its true that every day is not going to be a profitable day always. There will be lean days. That is a part of forex trading and one must accept it.

I personally looking for a target of about 30-50 pips as I find it more realistic and achievable target per day. this will be the average earnings. I trade between 6-20 trades, depending on opportunities available during the day. I take between 10-15 pips on normal trades and 4-6 pips on scalping. Very rarely I carry a position overnight.

How much do you think to is achievable daily from trading in forex. Lets have a realistic talk.

A forex is a market and we all know it, we gain and lose. Its very hard to predict how much one can earn in forex per day as really the market structure tells us when to buy and when to also sell. We make profit when we trade well and for someone to earn huge he has to trade with good amount of money i guess. Forex needs alot of money for one to progress with his trading skills.

I can have a day with good earning and have a days with loses. But actually not loses its just that I'm in negative position and waiting for recovery. I'm hoping that I'm making a right decision when I keep on investing and continuously investing in forex and testing my strategy. I'm now in fighting battle for control in eur/usd.

Now I see this thread similar to other forums. Yet, there's no specific or concrete info that we can do it to have an exact earnings we can have in forex. As we know that it will infinite so it will be usually vary to traders from their different setups like leverage, target pips, earnings per day. For me, I'm just happy to have 10 pips each for the pairs I'm trading so that will be 20 pips per day.

there is no specific daily income in forex really and if there is, it would be very rare. Forex market is very dynamic so you can't expect that if you win today, tomorrow will be the same. You really have to update your positions everyday even every 4 hours depends on what market are you in. It will be very difficult to have fix daily income in forex but once you are an expert, you're daily earnings will be limitless really.

Ok,i got a point.can one rip what he or she never sow?this wise saying goes to all part of what we do.don't expect getting millions of dollars daily when you do trade with 50 bucks.the higher you trade or invest the higher profits you make out of it.

there is no specific daily income in forex really and if there is, it would be very rare. Forex market is very dynamic so you can't expect that if you win today, tomorrow will be the same. You really have to update your positions everyday even every 4 hours depends on what market are you in. It will be very difficult to have fix daily income in forex but once you are an expert, you're daily earnings will be limitless really.
Yes, there were factors we need to check. We can't also determine the time we are going to spend in forex trading for analyzing and monitoring the market as some just spend few minutes and others for the whole day. Its really difficult to have daily profit just because we can't control the market and can't win always unless we do have smaller target which is achievable within the day.

I heard about rule of 20 and this rule able to give consistent profit in market. 20 pips target and 20 pips stop loss. this rule is famous among the traders and this rule give more safety than force your self set a very high target everyday. although in some pair the average market movement more than 100 pips per day, still difficult to get high pips target because we don't know exactly in which direction the market will move.

Of course that depends on how much you deposit into that trading. But it would be easier to count it in pips.I personally think 15-20 pips would be decent for me, and I would close position at that point, depending on the pattern of the price. Rarely I go for 30 pips or above, but that is probably because I am still a beginner.

Experience also has a role to play in determining your earnings. It is with your skills and experience that you can be able to make consistently greater profits than your losses so experienced traders have the potential to make more earnings on a regular basis.q

As a beginner i dont expect you to be trading that much to avoid loses.But sincerely predicting how much one would be making in a day isn't that easy since anything involving risk taking isn' predictable intimes of money making anyday anytime.

Experience also has a role to play in determining your earnings. It is with your skills and experience that you can be able to make consistently greater profits than your losses so experienced traders have the potential to make more earnings on a regular basis.q

Definitely in this way you able encounter how many pips does a pair usually have per day or what will be the average of it and that will be the one that will be used to set your S/L or target profit. That's why its an advantage if we have traded for a long time already and knows the market behavior.

A Forex is a market and we all know it, yet there's no specific or concrete info that we can do it to have an exact earnings we can have in Forex. The Forex needs alto of money for one to pr ogres with his trading skills.

Yes, you cannot confirm the amount of earnings that you can get per day even if you are an experienced trader because there are a lot factors at play and the market can be volatile. As long as you follow a thoroughly tested trading plan you have the potential to gradually increase your earnings.

Yes, it will be always different. And consistency can't really be happened here. Only we do is as long as we can have profits in our trading. Experts does not even have options to make these profits as same as possible. Since the market is not always same in patterns or movements.

It's really depend to you you must only target the goal that which is attainable considering your experience, and skills in Forex trading. There must be always a plan if you plan to earn daily then you must think two way not just only the profit, but as well the losses.

Its always depends on your capital and your strategy. This is one of my earning stats in one of my many accounts and so far I have earn good in july but I have almost breakeven earning this august. so its really depends on the market conditions. Right now the only reason that I have earn some amount is simply because of good capital. If notI already got MC. august.2012.jpg

it is not enough to have high capital . it is important to have lots of knowledge. so for me it is more important to have more knowledge and experience and capital is the second most important when you are trading in forex. anwyay, i am still trying to improve my knowledge on the strategies i am using.

it is not enough to have high capital . it is important to have lots of knowledge. so for me it is more important to have more knowledge and experience and capital is the second most important when you are trading in forex. anwyay, i am still trying to improve my knowledge on the strategies i am using.
That's good. Invest in forex trading strategies and in understanding how forex trading works. the more you trade that more you going to learn how forex works the more you will realize how good to trade and invest in forex. Me right now. I'm just trying to consulated things in here. I'm trading five pairs now and I have added to in demo account. In two months I will have seven total pair to trade.

i believe that it will depend on the amount of your investment.Well if you want to have more investment add up your earnings and invest it again.

Well I dont really think that that is the best but rather our level of knowledge is what I think suppose to give us much and fixed income in forex we should learn practice and make sure that we get all the needed knowledge in forex trading then we can call our self a good forex trader with just dailly target.