• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much can we earn per day in forex trading?

Me I do earn 10% profit each month so my 1,000 dollars I can earn 100 dollars a month on regular basis and sometimes even can go as high as 30% profit. I do want to increase my earnings each month but not by trading aggressively but by increasing my capital and maintain the 10% to 30% profit each month.

I think It depends on many things, your account balance, the level of your skills, how much risk you are willing to trade. However, if you are a newbie then you should keep your concentration on learning Forex Trading Course rather than earning from forex. Learn the indicators, stick with demos for a long time, start small, watch the pips and % never the dollars's.

I think It depends on many things, your account balance, the level of your skills, how much risk you are willing to trade. However, if you are a newbie then you should keep your concentration on learning Forex Trading Course rather than earning from forex. Learn the indicators, stick with demos for a long time, start small, watch the pips and % never the dollars's.

Yes the returns from Forex depends upon the knowledge and intellectual ability of the trader and varies from person to person. However we should have reasonable expectations and should not allow greed to influence our trading. Risking our entire capital to multiply our money in a short time should be avoided.

I think that it is depend on treader.you can earn in Forex market in Forex market as much you want but mind you mush have to how to trade in Forex market.

I think it's not how much knowledge but how much you can handle and analyze the market. And yet, it's a big factor in the bigger profits to earn in the trading capital we will have. Because, we can't leverage huge earnings in small investments. Yet, we can't determine the daily profits we can make but we can set for our target profits.

Depends on how long I trade and how well my days are. On average thought I'd probably net 10-15 pips, 30 being my personal highest. I haven't been trading much recently though.

I do earn good amount of money in forex right now. I do hope that in two to three years time I can earn big money. So much money that I can end up earning a lot in here. I just don't like to earn small amount on regular basis. As I take forex trading seriously now.

It means you will be doing for yearly target now or goal for a long term. I'm still considering to have short term trading. Once, I have settled on not having lack of funds here then, I will surely have moved to long term trading as well. And I wanted to have here bigger target profits.

I expect to earn stead profit a month, about 50% because my capital is too small for 10% target. I don't care about daily target because it is not easy to do and it is also recommended that traders should not such short-term target, but rather long-term target.

There is no fix limit of earning , Your investment, trading skill and market situation determine daily earning . It may differ daily . I make some times few pips and some days are good for trading having more than 40 pips. I evaluate my results after a week it brings for me 20% of profit .

There is no fix limit of earning , Your investment, trading skill and market situation determine daily earning . It may differ daily . I make some times few pips and some days are good for trading having more than 40 pips. I evaluate my results after a week it brings for me 20% of profit .

I don't know how much money you have but 20% a week is not usual, I mean it is high. If your capital only 100$, I have nothing to say but if you have 1,000$ or more, you should be careful (If you trade lot higher than 0.1).

With low Mount as $100 it is usual to get 1% to 5% weekly profit . In high amount I take risk and make good percentage of profit .I not trade more than 0.05.. Normally I size 0.01 to 0.03 lot size . It is not much risky after good analysis to make more than 10% profit weekly.

Well, we will not going to have the exact earnings but we can have only set it as our target profits. Eventually, this will mean also that traders will have the knowledge on how much profits they can aim based on their capital, trading plan and the frequency they will trade in the market.

The earnings in forex arent specific but are dependent on certain factors like the amount of money invested, the level of experience attained by the forex trader, luck(although this isn't too effective when the forex trader is well experienced), having a good timing.

Depending on our skill and capital we make different money in trading .All traders are different in their performance. With care full trading small profits are safe but some good moves can bring smart pips for us. We can not count perfect pips for daily targets. daily 2% profit is easy in trading.

With low Mount as $100 it is usual to get 1% to 5% weekly profit . In high amount I take risk and make good percentage of profit .I not trade more than 0.05.. Normally I size 0.01 to 0.03 lot size . It is not much risky after good analysis to make more than 10% profit weekly.

Yeah ! 1% to 5% is generally enough and for me, I just only want to reach that target. Your money management is good as you often trade 0.01 lot. There are a lot of traders having only 50$ but trading 0.1 lot which is very dangerous because such little money might be lost in minutes.

Yeah ! 1% to 5% is generally enough and for me, I just only want to reach that target. Your money management is good as you often trade 0.01 lot. There are a lot of traders having only 50$ but trading 0.1 lot which is very dangerous because such little money might be lost in minutes.

Making 1- 5 percent profits on weekly trading with the capital of 100 dollars is poor. That should be a daily earningd if we have a good strategy and aso good knowledge. The good lot for that capital should be around 0.2 for me. So if I should earn 5percent of my capital weekly I will be sad about that.
What a trader can earn generally depends on his trading abilities.

Making 1- 5 percent profits on weekly trading with the capital of 100 dollars is poor. That should be a daily earningd if we have a good strategy and aso good knowledge. The good lot for that capital should be around 0.2 for me. So if I should earn 5percent of my capital weekly I will be sad about that.
What a trader can earn generally depends on his trading abilities.

You may be right ! That's the reason why minimum capital should be 1,000$ so 50$ a week is not bad at all.

I have to say you this is Forex trading, NOT HYIP that promises huge returns.

I think what amount you make depends totally on luck and then on skills experience and analysis. So sometimes i made profits and most times i lose. Even once i made 50 $ from 5$ balance in one day. But lost it all the other day in a foolish order. So according to me, as a biginner, i dont have certain amount. It depends and varies

You may be right ! That's the reason why minimum capital should be 1,000$ so 50$ a week is not bad at all.

I have to say you this is Forex trading, NOT HYIP that promises huge returns.

Yeah thats right but for me tthe using of 1000 dollars will be a great earnings for me on the daily basis depending on my strategy and skill however the scalping will be more of the benefiting side and less of lossing because the way its been done.