• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much can we earn per day in forex trading?

Well, daily average profit various. Depend on traders ability and market. When traders able to generate 300 pips per month, mean they can get around 10 pips profit per day. Less profit mean traders get less profit in average. Or even traders will get more than 300 pips profit in a month if market support the strategy to work maximum.

Well, daily average profit various. Depend on traders ability and market. When traders able to generate 300 pips per month, mean they can get around 10 pips profit per day. Less profit mean traders get less profit in average. Or even traders will get more than 300 pips profit in a month if market support the strategy to work maximum.
I agree with you mate daily profit of any trader depend on the amount of knowledge and skills which the trader have here in the forex trading market the higher your experience the higher your chance of making huge profit per day

To me this is not a big deal because i know surely I will get profit but dont always try to employ big profit for yourself and think that you can such on daily basis its very risky atleast you must set a target which is easyly archiveable

I am a part time trader and earning 5-7 dollars per day would be enough for me. But all it depends upon the level of experience as well as the amount of investment. If a person is endowed with both facilities he would be able to earn even thousands of dollar each day.

i think it depends only on the ability of the trader, if a trader have more experience in this field then i think the investment of 1000 dollars is to much enough for him and i think he can make profit over 23 to 30% every month and i think that is a good income for the trader

Everywhere else it's a basic rule.. the more you put the more you earn. But in Forex I feel it's not necessary to follow that rule

If you can handle your trades the best way possible, you don't need to have a large capital in order to make a good income from forex. The most we can make it a day, depends upon each individual's strategy.

This is depend on your total equity and your total knowledge also experience. The last part which is about knowledge and experience is hard to gauge, we can see it by our reaction to the market and how we analyze the market before.

This is depend on your total equity and your total knowledge also experience. The last part which is about knowledge and experience is hard to gauge, we can see it by our reaction to the market and how we analyze the market before.

If we want to get more knowledge in forex, we can try to learn from our trading experience. Trader also must use demo account to get more trading experience and more understand about market forex cause it will help trader to more understand about market movement in forex.

From $1000 personally i can make at least $400 a month. Forex is very volatile we don't trade for a salary but for the profit. So this is a average sometimes i can make more others less.

It's a really difficult question to answer, because no one can guarantee you specific amount of money on daily basis. It depends upon lot of factors, like you capital, your trading strategies, your trading plan etc. But mainly it depends upon your investment.

If we want to get more knowledge in forex, we can try to learn from our trading experience. Trader also must use demo account to get more trading experience and more understand about market forex cause it will help trader to more understand about market movement in forex.
Is this really related to this thread? Well,i think that with demo account trader can earn biger than before especially if they are really want to learn about forex. I am sure that earn around 3 digit in 1 year of their real trading will be possible.

Yeah, I think it is not possible to predict something in numbers related to the FX Market because Market is very unpredictable and you cannot predict a particular number, but yes you can set targets to achieve and if you can achieve your targets then it's really good for you.

I am sure, the earning size is definitely proportional to the traders trading knowledge and experience. so, don’t want to earn huge money if you are a low skilled Forex trader. But, don’t lose your hope. Because, every successful Forex trader started their trading life as a new Forex trader. So, if you are a new Forex trader then, you should chose a regulated trading broker which has enough learning facilities and features. By the way, I had selected GCI trading broker for learning Forex. Because, this ECN trading broker is really much helpful for learning Forex. I have learned trading technique by reading their free Forex eBook. Now, I am enjoying their live trading facilities.

I agree with the fact that you don't need to lose your hope even in the difficult possible situations because what you need to do is to work hard and learn from your mistakes and then try to not repeat those mistakes in the future so that we can achieve success in the Fx market, and in this case also we need to work and work hard.

This is all dynamic, we cannot say it just with few words. There are a lot of variables that also affected like lot sizes, or number of pips, adn even our emotional condition that affect us a lot. We cannot get stable and steady earning per day as long as we want.

I do earn about 200 dollars a month right now in forex trading and I do hope to earn 1,000 dollars a month soon. What I want to do right now is to achieve my goal of having 100,000 dollars trading capital.

Its good that there are some really active traders who are present at the forum, so it also gives us at insight at the Market. I wish you all the best for the future and I hope that you can make some good profits in the market.

I do earn about 200 dollars a month right now in forex trading and I do hope to earn 1,000 dollars a month soon. What I want to do right now is to achieve my goal of having 100,000 dollars trading capital.

As a trader, we must try to more improve our trading skills. To get maximal result, we need better skills from time to time. We also understand market forex well so we will be able to maximize forex market as well as possible for trading.

Trading skills are essential for a successful trading plan, and for all those who are looking forward to this market need to understand that they need to learn the market first and then they need to apply that knowledge to earn some money.

But how much you got pear day is not always be constant even you got a lot of experience in your arsenal. it will be always fluctuative and never be like that forever, but you can increase it to the higher amount if you want. I earn around $30-$80 right now but that is per month.