• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much can we earn per day in forex trading?

And that is why we cannot predict how much we can earn in a day. I wish to come in where you said you lost the earnings due to a foolish order which goes a long way to state that our skills and experience matters a lot in Forex and not luck.

yeah , i think skills is needed to prevent ourselves losing high money amount, you got me here. But since even robots make mistakes and make you loss, then the luck plays a crucial rule i think. I wanna ask you.. Did your skills prevent your loss.

yeah , i think skills is needed to prevent ourselves losing high money amount, you got me here. But since even robots make mistakes and make you loss, then the luck plays a crucial rule i think. I wanna ask you.. Did your skills prevent your loss.

No, not that skills prevent losses as we know that even those we call the Forex pro experience losses but not as much as the average trader. However, you can agree with me that skills becomes the ultimate with a little bit of luck and I won't advice the unskilled to go for Robots and depend on luck. Coming to the thread topic, there is no way we can predict our earnings considering the fact that there are variable factors that determine how much we earn, luck or no luck, skill or no skill.

No, not that skills prevent losses as we know that even those we call the Forex pro experience losses but not as much as the average trader. However, you can agree with me that skills becomes the ultimate with a little bit of luck and I won't advice the unskilled to go for Robots and depend on luck. Coming to the thread topic, there is no way we can predict our earnings considering the fact that there are variable factors that determine how much we earn, luck or no luck, skill or no skill.

oh dude, i dont agree with you that the unskilled traders must not go to robots. Cos even the skilled traders sometimes use robots. And even it has a high price many people ask for it . If it doesnt make profits rather than losses then why it s have big price.. Think about it.

oh dude, i dont agree with you that the unskilled traders must not go to robots. Cos even the skilled traders sometimes use robots. And even it has a high price many people ask for it . If it doesnt make profits rather than losses then why it s have big price.. Think about it.

First of all, I didn't use must, so I didn't mandate anyone. Secondly, I said I won't advice the unskilled to go for Robots and depend on luck., an advice and finally, the skilled can manage it better. The cost of Robotics has nothing to do with who uses it. I still maintain that we can't easily predict our earning and neither Robots will

There are no limits to what one can earn from forex trading per day and it also needs to do with ones knowledge, skills and capital used. Mostly the capital has a great role to play on what could be earned.

However. When one is then advance he or she can take into the roboots trading where robots trades on ones behalf.

Its good that you're earning daily. Its possible to earn what you have stated. I've earned around that much as well. I can earn more in scalping like 90 dollars per trade or per day. I think we can made so much more according to the trends and our leverage or how much capital or risks we're willing to take. However, consistent profit is ideal rather than risking big risks.

There is no limit to the possibility of earning from the forex market. As much as a trader is smart and adaptable to changing scenario so much profit can be made. Having said that, I also wish to add that too much greediness will result in substantial loss. A trader should have a clear objective. As soon as the objective for the day is met, it is better to wind up. Getting obsessed with trading will result in a loss as clarity of thought will be lose in the long run.

There is no limit to the possibility of earning from the forex market. As much as a trader is smart and adaptable to changing scenario so much profit can be made. Having said that, I also wish to add that too much greediness will result in substantial loss. A trader should have a clear objective. As soon as the objective for the day is met, it is better to wind up. Getting obsessed with trading will result in a loss as clarity of thought will be lose in the long run.
Yes, the earnings of Forex is limitless and that which counts a lot is your analytical and adaptability. The Forex market is ever changing within minutes and it is for those that can easily analyze the market in little time and understand it stand a better chance of getting in.

The amount that one will be able to make per day totally depends on the amount of knowledge the person has and to the amount of capital. Though some would say that the earning is iunlimited but that is not true due to lossing will make it limited,

There is no specific amount of money which we can earn here in this market I think that the right and the proper thing which we need to do is for us to try our possible best and invest in our knowledge first when our knowledge is up to date then we can earn good profit from here

I get about 30 to 40 pips per day on day trading and about as much on scalping as well. I get on a really good trend on scalping. I also get a really good day trading trend. I usually buy really low and then wait for it to mature during the day. So my strategy seems to work for me. I think my strategy is paying off. I think long term trading is so much more promising than short term but I'm happy with just 40 pips as I don't use high leverage or capital so.

It depends on the person knowledge and exprience so far in the business. Some people has the ability to make big profits with little caapital because they have the knowledge and knows the right strategies to be applied.I make money but with the demo account.

All traders have different earning. It will also depend on the type of account and leverage you use. The more leverage the more profit you have. There are some that earn five or more traders per day and then none per day and they earn when they sell at the end of the week. We're all different. I'm happy if I have like two winning trades per day out of two.

How much we can earn per day in forex it depends on opportunities, trading skills and capital...
I think what you all said here already right, but there are some things that you forget such emotions, many traders who have not been able to fully control his emotions that result in the loss of most or all of the capital that belongs to the trader.

It will all depends on the market too. In a bad market, most traders will steer clear of it and try to earn little. To avoid large losses so in a bad day, they will earn half as less as they are used too. I earn half as less in bad news market like recently. I usually can earn a decent profit like most other traders. I think it all depends on each trader but some do earn up to 1k per day. Some earn so much more than that while newbie can earn up to 90 pips per day or a couple of hundred dollars.

It will all depends on the market too. In a bad market, most traders will steer clear of it and try to earn little. To avoid large losses so in a bad day, they will earn half as less as they are used too. I earn half as less in bad news market like recently. I usually can earn a decent profit like most other traders. I think it all depends on each trader but some do earn up to 1k per day. Some earn so much more than that while newbie can earn up to 90 pips per day or a couple of hundred dollars.
I don't understand what you are saying, what do you mean "bad" market? :confused:

Its all depend on the trader how much he invested and the amount of money he actually want in return so the more knowledge you have gotten the more money you can make

I agree with you. A trader cannot be able to know how much that he or she will make in here in a day, in a week or in a month. It is when he or she has made the trade that he or she will know. It will depend on the amount of capital that the trader is investing and his or her knowledge.

And as well,the market conditions, the number of times he trades. There are just a lot of factors to it and that which influences the profit that the trader makes is the overall condition of both his trades and the way the market is.