• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much can we earn per day in forex trading?

The answer differ for every single trader. The main thing that decides how much a trader can earn from here is by his ability. When a trader is able to make good profits, then surely that trader will earn good from here. And that ability depends upon several factors like knowledge, experience, skills, money management etc.

I cant generate benefit in a set technique. Our benefit may be different from one day to another. But the biggest benefit for a day of my own is $150.

I cant generate benefit in a set technique. Our benefit may be different from one day to another. But the biggest benefit for a day of my own is $150.

$150 in a single day that is really a good work you have done mate and i really appreciate you for that . but to be frank i never see for huge profits and i just be in the search for the regular profit even though it may be $1 to $20 per day i more than enough for me to consider to be in this business . getting huge profits is easy but getting regular profits is not so easy as we think .

The answer differ for every single trader. The main thing that decides how much a trader can earn from here is by his ability. When a trader is able to make good profits, then surely that trader will earn good from here. And that ability depends upon several factors like knowledge, experience, skills, money management etc.

You are right in that this is actually dependent on an individual basis because the knowledge and skills no to forget the amount of capital that you have at you disposal also play a role. What we know for sure is that forex can provide unlimited earnings to traders but ultimately the amount of profits will vary per individual.

Not only from an individual it has to do with the market condition,no actual amount can be estimated on daily bases,though aa proffessional trader is known for his ability to have a consistent earnings which depends on his level of exprience that leads to right predictions.

I do not have fixed earning targets everyday and my earning projection for a particular day depends on the market conditions on that day and the trading strategy i would apply.

when I do scalping I keep my deposit small and leverage high and try to double and triple it in a short period of time. When i do news driven trading I keep deposit large and leverage low and try to earn some good return on my investment.

there is no such limitation that you can earn from forex.if you are a good traader then you can earn easily 100$ FROM FOREX AND ONWARD AND IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN FOREX THEN YOU WILL FAIL.

I think how much we can make is dependent on the amount of money that we add. if we add the 500 bucks then surely you are going to be in more of problem. I am assuming that you should be spending more time on that one. That said, it would be worthy to consider that more money in account makes more money.

The answer depends upon the ability of the trader. If a trader is able to make good profits from the forex, then such trader will surely be able to make good number of wins from the trader and for that surely a trader has to have good knowledge and without knowledge it is not possible to make success in trading.

I think it is not possible to predic correctly the earning every day in forex because as we know its impossible to predict forex market correctly . Any thing can happen with in fraction of seconds ,if we are in profit and with in seconds we will be in loss . its all in the part of the business .

Yes thats correct chintu. There is no way we can predict how much we will be able to earn from forex daily. Sometimes even we have to face loss. Thats because the forex market is full of risk and only the best can be able to survive in here, and the rest just collapsed by getting margin calls.

yes, always win everyday is impossible because we cannot predict the market correctly everyday. so its really hard to calculate how much daily earning from forex but we could use averaging to know how much daily profit that we get from weekly or monthly profit.

Actually earning basically depend on the skills of the traders . if a trader is good skilled then most of the times he can be in profits bit not all times , some times market will not be with in our expectations . and for newbie trader also i don't think daily earning is not possible in just starting stages .

The amount of money which we can earn per day all depend on the level of our trading knowledge if our knowledge is that high then we can go ahead and assured our self that we will make something more reasonable and good out of forex but if our knowledge is just limited then our earning also have to be limited.

I think you can earn say depending on your capital. if you have say 100 bucks then the profit may be midly visible and you have to consider about other things as well. so it all depends on how much you are spending and how much you can afford to lose there for time being.

how much we can earn per day, it all depends on the ability we have and also the market movements that occur on a daily basis, but if you are a trader who specializes in trading the short term maybe we can get a considerable profit per day due to short-term trade we will be able to take advantage of market movements well to make a profit even during the movement of the market is experiencing a less active movement

I think it purely depends on how much you are going to be spending money and how tmuch you can manage to earn or spend. that is why you have to understand how much you have to spend and think about the earning for yourself. that is something you have to understand.

Reality is that benefit being created everyday from currency dealing can't be expected but can be approximated because creating money does not have to do with what we used in starting(capital) but also the industry situation and how experienced we are,so i can't say this is what i can create per day.

Well we caan't estimate with having a trading capital and also knowing the level of knowlegde on has,even at that we can't be sure of achieving that amount each and every day we trade so therefor it all depends on our knowledge and skills when we have that we can have a good and consistent earnings daily.

There's no definite answer for knowing how to make profits in Forex trading, same to knowing how much you can earn daily because, this is not going to be calculated will depends on the time and our plan. Actually, we can say also that we can lose in a day since, not all the times we are just making profits.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no definite answer for knowing how to make profits in Forex trading, same to knowing how much you can earn daily because, this is not going to be calculated will depends on the time and our plan. Actually, we can say also that we can lose in a day since, not all the times we are just making profits.