• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Optimum - forexoptimum.com

Hello, the broker's got great execution. withdrawals aren't delayed. but you should try it for yourself, don't take our word for it.

If I only had a demo account here, I would've answered about execution, and not said anything about the withdrawals. But since I said that withdrawals aren't delayed, that means there's a real account too.
7vEsVNp9RIaAksDjOpeJIQ.jpg

Almost everybody starts trading with cent accounts and many traders never switch. You can find plenty of people on the internet who trade only with cent accounts.

It's obvious, you don't risk anything in a demo account. So you can be more daring than when trading real money. That's why the statistics are different.

The broker recommends testing strategies on the demo account so that you won't lose money. You understand that it's sometimes easier to lose money than to make it in trading.

Well, yeah...But I still think that a cent account is better for testing cause it's more real. And demo accounts don't give such results.

And I think it's best to test new strategies on demo accounts. Well, at least that's what I'll do. I've tried testing a new strategy on a real account once, you don't want to know what happened.

Newbies should definitely use demo accounts for testing strategies. For example, I always open a couple of trades on a demo account and if everything's ok, I switch to the real one.

Have you tried trading with ready strategies? They are not of high quality and you'll hardly make any money. All good ready strategies are patterns that are recommended for newbies cause they're easy to use. I only take indicators if they have detailed description.

Not always. Sometimes traders share their own strategies that work really well. Just don't use google to find them=)