• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Optimum - forexoptimum.com

I want to join in and ask you to share your opinion, it would help me make up my mind. It would be a great help to me.

Yes, of course, you don't have to ask me twice. I've done withdrawals before, and I always receive them. But I don't know how to make a screenshot without showing my personal information. Later I'll ask someone about that.

Competition of Real accounts - Malaysia

Dear traders!
Forex Optimum declares the start of a competition for Malaysian residents! Competition of Real accounts is an opportunity to try your hand in trading, get a bundle of emotions and a chance to win excellent prizes!

The competition will last for 3 months to start on February 1, 2017!

To participate in the competition, please send your application to our e-mail [email protected] or call by phone +6531570952. Also you can submit your application at site indicating your account number!

http://lp.forexoptimum.com/competition-of-real-accounts-malaysia-2017/

contest_1000.jpg

The broker withdraws without any problems. Although I haven't been trading with them for very long, but I've already withdrawn more than I deposited.

FOG EDUCATION SEMINAR - "Make your money more"

Our significant seminar "Make your money more" have finished.

During the presentation the services of our partners in London and Spain were introduced.

Also automatic trading systems and speculative investment portfolios were presented at seminar as a new product.

For all company clients from Asian region these services will be provided for free (the main requirement is having a trading account in Forex Optimum).

For more information you should contact your local representative in Malaysia by phone +60377725809 or by email [email protected].

Link for news - http://forexoptimum.com/about/news/5795

16991665_1773569289625404_3561545882627915322_o_1.jpg

FOG Indonesia IB Meeting

Date : 18.3.2017
Time : 2pm
Venue : Crown Prince Hotel,Surabaya
Jalan Basuki Rahmat
No.123-127, Embong Kaliasin,
Genteng, Kota SBY,
Jawa Timur 60271, Indonesia

Presentation how to earn IB commission
$10 - $30 per standard lot and professional career with
Forex Optimum Group Limited

PM for registration

www.forexoptimum.com

17192558_790539727761073_6781617955828998101_o.jpg

One month free trial EA "Everest"

Gain 30% - 50% per month. Conditions:

> Please open real account minimum $100 (StartUP account)

> Client will receives "Everest" EA within 7 working days send to e-mail address

> EA will lock to one Forex Optimum account only

> Free VPS for minimum deposit $1000

281024016435016.vdtni1vtexmqijfzw5np_height640.png

There's nothing difficult about it, press PrtSc and open paint. There you press Ctrl+V and your screen will appear in paint. There you take a paintbrush and paint over what you need to, save the result, that's all.

The screenshot will help us be sure that the broker withdraws. If you can do it, so can we. But I only open an account with a broker after I'm sure that the broker is reliable. Now I want to try trading optimum. There are options here.

I've already tried trading on a real account and have ordered a trial withdrawal. Everything is working as well as it was on the demo account, if not better)

Pretty soon I too will refill my account. I first decided to go through verification and only then to refill my account.

You're right, play it safe so there won't be any surprises. You never know, there might be some reasons to verify you)

I've never heard of a broker that denied verification. I think at that stage if the person has got all the needed documents, there shouldn't be any complications.

It's been a year since I opened the account with this broker! Since then the broker hasn't changed it's conditions for the worse. I trade in the profit, have withdrawn slightly more than have deposited. My average profit is about 15% per month. Always get the withdrawal. In the course of the year not one deal has been cancelled.

My account was verified without any problems. Although one of the documents had to be sent again, but that was my fault, when I was making a copy of the document there were some blank spots. I redid the copy and they immediately accepted it. They processed my request right away.

The broker is also interested in you starting to trade with them sooner. And if one of your documents wasn't accepted, then there's a reason for that. Let us know when you get your first profit - share your joy!)

You're definately right, but still, the broker's still not going to hurry to verify you. If you did something wrong, this is a big responsibility.