• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Optimum - forexoptimum.com

Btw, this rating is really cool and useful. I've had some spare time I could spend on finding out more about these things. I'm still thinking about who to invest in. I haven't decided yet.

Hurray! 9 out of 11 currency pairs orders on the Forex Optimum were closed profitably. I'm goin to make funds withdrawal. This broker haven't let me down so far. I hope everything's going to be fine with the withdrawal as well.

Don't worry, it always make withdrawals well, on average within a day. At least I've never had any delays. It'll be fine if everything is well with verification. Cuz some people start complaining, not providing any essential documents, and blame everyone around.

This broker doesn't delay verification. I had no problems with it. I trade on forew on Optimum as well. I'm okay with everything. There're a lot of currency pairs, and spreads are narrow. They're even zero for some currency pairs. The minimum deposit on a standard account is $300. The broker offers different bonuses. I know that 50% on the first deposit can be given, but unfortunately I don't know what can be required for this. Bonuses without working off are a rare thing.

I've started with 300 bucks as well. The verification was done very quickly. It's said to take months with other brokers sometimes. It might be just a chiller-diller. I've never came across such a thing. Optimum is a nice broker. Trading terms are usual, and there are some pleasant things. Orders are made really fast, the leverage is good

Well, first of all, all the conditions can be found on theit website. All the special details of each currency pair contract are mentioned there too. For example, gdp/usd spread starts from 0.00014 on the standard lot. The long swap is 9.43, the short one is 0.77. The leverage is 1:500.

I can also say that the mt4 trading terminal is convenient and doesn't lag. Order execution is of the market type. And the orders are processed very quickly.

It's all right, but if the broker didn't withdraw money, all your energy would go away in a split second. And optimum actually withdraws well. I've withdrawn different sums many times.

I trade all the assets on forex, but lately I prefer shares. The variants are still quite more predictable there and you risk less. And if there is any additional information about the company, then everything will go just great. And the information published helps to understand the direction of the trend. For example, apple is preparing the new Apple Watch 4 presentation and the shares are definitely likely to grow.

In my opinion it's not so evident. If the presentation is a failure, and without Steve Jobs it's very likely to be so, the shares are likely to get cheaper. By the way, what are the trading conditions for shares on forex optimum?

I trade shares by this broker and I'm quite successful. There are plenty things to choose and the spreads are low. I often trade on the news and I haven't noticed a strong spread widening. As far as I remember the min spread for aapl is 0,08. 0,06 for msft. Besides there is adjustment for dividends.

It's true. I first didn't pay attention to it, but then I realised that if you know the accrual time of dividends of different companies and you keep orders open for buying, it can actually turn out pretty well. It's written in detail on the website about how this amendment is calcualted. You only need to bear in mind, that if the orders are open to buy, then the money is going to be deducted from your account.

The stock market and currency are interrelated. You can make good money on that. If the shares go up, then the national currency will grow too, with an indefinite delay, of course. Growth is never constant. Dwelling on an asset at its peak is stupid. If you manage to switch shares to a currency, you profit on the shares and the currency and get 2% cashback on your deposit.

Why? As I understand it, even if you miss the rise of shares, you definitely won't miss the increase in currency quotations, because you will be ready for the rise.

I mean the rules of getting cashback. Sooner or later, you will need to withdraw a part of the profit, and then according to the rules you don't get cashback during this month.

Being a decentralized financial market forex market will require reliable medium so that retial traders can reach market with easiest way. Thereby I have chosen a regulated, experienced and credible broker ForexChief and it is providing me user friendly trading services. I am enjoying complete safety of capital through proper regulations, narrowest spread, 1:400 leverage, complete professional support, multilingual customer care support, technologically modern trading platform along with modern trading tools and techniques.

I want to clarify a few things about Forex Optimum broker. The first one is about its reliability, and secondly about possible bonuses. On the website they have a shaft of bonuses and good stuff, but whether it actually works. Help!