• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Optimum - forexoptimum.com

It'll take less time to find a strategy than to create one. Just think about it, a well-developed strategy that you'll anly need to adjust a bit.

I agree. It's hard to create you own strategy, especially from scratch. And it's even more difficult to make it perfect. And have you found a lot of such strategies?

I didn't have the goal to find a lot of them but, yes, I found a couple of good ones. I like one so much that I started using it, although I had to alter it quite a bit. It's just some things were too intricate and basically useless. For example, there were some indicators I've never used and they were pointless for my trading style.

You just have to search well. It is truly hard to find a strategy but it's doable. It's quite problematic to redo it and a lot of time is spent on it.

Well yes. To make a normal working strategy is in itself the hardest thing on forex. To remake a strategy is practically the same as making one from scratch. The worst part is when you've spent a lot of time on a strategy and it doesn't work. Has that happened to you?

Of course it did. I remember at one time I had worked on a strategy for over a month and it just wasn't able to show stable results, so i dropped it. and here are the trading results of trading on the new ts.
gc7I1AVTSm209lHQO3x0xw.jpg

Wow, honestly not a bad result. Have you tried selling signals or ready made strategies. I think one can make good money at it.

I doubt it. One person will subscribe to the signals and start giving them away to his friends and people he knows for free. The same will happen to the strategy.

Yes, you’re absolutely right. The thing is that it’s not possible to fight this, except for analyzing on stream and adding sponsors’ advertising there. But such streams aren’t likely to be popular.

Well, they may not be at first, but if your analytics works well, then people will watch, especially if, for example, you add subtitles in different languages.

You might be right, but just imagine how much time one has to spend on this every day. I think it’s not worth the money.

Well, this is just in the beginning and then everything will pay off eventually. Well, at least you will earn good money that will completely pay off the time spent.

It won’t, believe me. Getting ready for streaming and streaming itself take lots of time, I know what I'm talking about. If streaming, then doing it professionally. Amateur streams especially on such topic are doomed to failure.

I've decided to invest a bit of money into lamm. I haven't looked into the conditions and other stuff, but a guy I know told me it was wat cooler than pamm.

And how is that? I think the only difference is the first letter. I thought Optimum just changed some conditions and that's why the name has also changed.

No, c'mon=) Those are two different things. I for one like lamm money management principle and the whole system better. With pamm your money would be accumulated and then traded. You'd get a certain percentage from each trade. With lamm, as I get it, your actual money is traded and you can watch it live. If I understand it correctly, there are some people with more or less similar amonuts in their deposits and they trade. The main perk is that the investor can withdraw money any moment and has access to all the trades.

Wow, it's actually pretty cool and the system looks like an improved pamm. I think people will soon be quitting pamm and switch to lamm and its conditions.

And I'm not a fan of pamm or lamm and this type of investments in general. I don't trust people when it comes to managing my money.

You sound like someone who's never had a bank account=)) Yes, someone trades with your money, but you the one who chooses the trader. Plus, you can have a look at the statistics, traders' profits and select the one you want to invest in=)